Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The University Village - A Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The University Village - A Story (45502 Views)

Tradition - A Story / The Club a story - #nlwriters / THE UNIVERSITY PRESTOS….episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2015
CHAPTER 6

Ever being in a position where you assumed that everything was under control only to be appalled by the sudden disruption of power. It only shows that we live in a country where anything goes, so, you always have to expect the unexpected, even in the least expected situation. That was what happened when NEPA did what they know how to do best, little wonder the literal acronym of the word translates to; never expect power always. About then, a ravenous heat was unleased, as the mood of room began to dwindle.

Bishop took advantage of that opportunity, as he excused himself outside to put on the generator, then, he codedly put a call through to his cousin brother, Skipo. Telling him to register at his base with immediate alacrity. But not after he had cautioned him to buy roasted meat, popularly called SUYA on his way coming worth one thousand naira, with the hope that Bishop would remit the money back to him, but he failed to read the handwriting on the wall, because Bishop had no intention of paying back.

For a quick introduction, Skipo was a 300L student, in the department of mass-communication. He resided at the most complex and sophisticated Dangana male hostel. Dangana boys are famous for their "Airborne disease" which literally isn't an epidemic, but a lousy attitude exhibited by virtually the entire occupants of the hostel. Anybody who intends to visit the hostel should be at watch, in order not to contract the disease, and this is no exaggeration.

Skipo arrived the lodge in no time, and he was just in time cos the party had barely begun. Bishop had earlier briefed him on phone about the groove, and also told him to take charge of the last girl who was later identified as Kemi. Bishop didn't hesitate to display his DJ'ing skills as he practically became the JIMMY JATT of the gathering, whilst utilizing his laptop as a mixer. He was dishing out banging naija jamz but everyone in the room seemed relaxed, not until he played the hit track "Orobo Suseyin" by the fast rising KSU artiste, OC Green.

The atmosphere automatically changed, they all seemed to have gotten into a frenzy. Femi was the first to take the lead, before others followed, each clasping their hands and slowly opening it sideways, which is the official dance step of the song. Tracey joined Femi as they both demonstrated the dance together. However, Skipo was not left out in the fun as he was busy consuming the palmwine mixed with Mc'dowells. He also fetched some for Kemi which came in large quantity, it appeared he wanted her to get high on purpose.

There was enough SUYA to eat and drinks to consume. Femi had long broken his resolution to abstain from alcohol, hence, sipping a little wasn't a big deal, but he still decided not to drink above his guage so he won't get drunk to avoid possible mis-yarning and misbehaviour. The reverse was the case as Bishop and Skipo were drinking as though their lives depended on it. The girls also drank without putting the consequences into consideration. Funny enough, aside Suzan who was a Diploma II student, both Tracey and Kemi were both pre-degree students notwithstanding the fact that they were not fully recognised students of the institution. It wasn't surprising, though, because these set of students would stop at nothing to attend parties of any kind, whether pseudo or legit.

About 20mins later, the alcohol had began to manifest in them. A mysterious confidence had taken over Bishop, he stopped playing the music, which made the rest of them to lament in disapproval.

"Make una shut up, I know wetin I dey do!" He yelled.

Obviously, he found it monotonous having to change the songs every now and then, so he scrolled through his playlist and selected to play a monster mix by another KSU product, DJ' slaminjay.

That wasn't all he had in mind, he slowly made away from the laptop and now paid full attention to Suzan who was caressing him at his chest. It didn't take long before they started kissing. Thereafter, the both of them moved to the mattrass on the far extreme of the room smooching and romancing with little or no concerns about others watching them.

Skipo capitalized on that opportunity as he pushed Kemi to the wall while caressing her entire body. In the process, she mistakenly tripled and fell to the floor. One would have thought she would get upset, instead, she turned around and sat on his thighs in a cow-girl kind of position.

The party had suddenly taken a new dimension. Bishop grabbed a big blanket to cover himself and Suzan. Just then, he threw away his trousers on the floor, after which a pink-coloured panty followed. Also, Kemi had began to take off her clothes, she removed her top revealing her bra, Skipo was moved by the spirit as he grabbed her booby.

Femi was astonished as he never envisioned such an erotic escapade. Tracey was anxious, she gave him the "what are you waiting for?" look.

Femi had found himself in a naughty group _threesome.

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: The University Village - A Story by Babham(m): 1:59pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hmmm...badt guyz
Re: The University Village - A Story by sEGXY2(m): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2015
yo ma nigger....drop it like its hot
Re: The University Village - A Story by D9ty7(m): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
As na Clemzy16 dey write, I don join the train.
I remember your story two years ago, I believe this would be better cos 2yrs break no be joke.
Fire on ma nigga.
TheRock5555: Respect boss!
Re: The University Village - A Story by Onemansquad(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
D9ty7:
I remember your story two years ago, I believe this would be better cos 2yrs break no be joke.
Fire on ma nigga.
u dy here you no even fit call or flash me *u knw say na dis kind tin i dy lyk*
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
D9ty7:
Fire on ma nigga.
D9ty7, the most consistent writer on this section.. I salute you!

Your presence is highly recognised...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
Though, I've not updated for some days now cos of light wahala, buh I promise to continue ASAP... This story promises to be captivating, but not suspense filled as some will expect.. Also, it doesn't revolves around sex, but then, you just have to stick around, cos I won't disappoint.. Thanks!
Re: The University Village - A Story by D9ty7(m): 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Clemzy16:
D9ty7, the most consistent writer on this section.. I salute you!

Your presence is highly recognised...
The most consistent? haba! That was then na.
Re: The University Village - A Story by missuniverse(f): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
i think i'm gonna like dis
Re: The University Village - A Story by Emmyk(m): 1:50am On Aug 12, 2015
Nice one bro. Your choice of words is unrivalled, that sustained my interest as it's not a suspense kinda story.
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 2:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
I've made some slight adjustment in the last update about Kemi and Tracey. Kindly re-read to be fully enlightened.

Typing continues shortly...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
CHAPTER 7

That awkward moment when a house party suddenly turns into a strip club. A vivid caption to the scenary at that moment could pass for an action movie entitled "wild and crazy." as the room was turned into a parliament of lawlessness. Femi appeared to be the only one who wasn't comfortable partaking in the boisterous razzmatazz, hence, he decided to change parade. Although, he was a fore proponent of the party in the first instance, but he had not bargained that it become a group sex romp. In a bid not to appear timid, he quickly came up with a plan which succeeded easily.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but I'd rather we both go to my lodge. It's only a block away." Femi said to Tracey, whispering into her ears.

Tracey had this suspicious look on her face, but still followed him without any protest. Barely had they left the room before she started staggering. It became evident that she was tipsy due to the excessive consumption and combination of Mc'dowells and fresh palm-wine. Bishop and Skipo were obsessed with the group sex not to notice when they left the room, sounds of indistinctive moaning could be heard as they slowly walked passed the window, leaving St' Valentine's Lodge.

Femi gave Tracey a helping hand as she seldom walked properly, he carried her arms across his shoulder trying to balance her movement. It was quite a herculean task keeping her on a straight pace as they made to his apartment. On getting there, he made her lie on his bed whilst he looked for his chargeable lantern since there was no electricity at that moment. He soon found the lantern and then placed it on his reading table, before proceeding to lock his door.

Femi shrugged and heaved a sigh of relief, he stared directly at Tracey who laid helplessly on the bed like a log of dead wood. He walked towards her and sat on the bed closely beside her, she was smelling drunk which he could perceive from her breath whenever she made a pout trying to kiss him. Femi remained calm trying not to rush into action. He paused for a while admiring the pretty young lady whom he barely knew anything about, the thought of having sex with a girl under the influence just didn't seem right. He had mixed feelings whether to take advantage of her situation and have sex with her or allow her to sleep through the night without touching her. Whilst he was still battling with his thought, an imaginary red-headed beast appeared interrupting his thought. The ugly looking creature with two horns advised him to bleep her without showing mercy. Suprisingly, before he could have another thought, Tracey sprung up from her lying positing and started making advances towards him. Just like magic, their lips became interlocked in hot kisses which climaxed into french kissing. Femi seized the opportunity to caress her entire body regardless of her drunken state of mind. The pre-intimacy became more intense which sparked the romantic affair into another level. Femi continued smooching and kissing her both on her cheek and neck, as against the usual lips collition. After a reasonable period of love making, he successfully pulled off her clothes to behold her confident boobs which were turgid and rugged. He kissed and massaged her breast with an ounce of impunity while she yipped in ecstasy.

"Bleep me hard!! Make me happy!" Tracey muttered sexily grabbing his right hand and rubbing it around her pusssy region. She was already wet down there as a liquid substance had moisted her jean trouser. The both of them were sweating profusely due to the absence of electricity, but that wouldn't deter him from having his way with her, in fact, nothing could stop him now, not even his conscience, or so he thought.

Femi made to unzip his trouser but then the unexpected happened. A bearded man wearing white robe with large features also appeared in his thought, and warned him not to take advantage of her, before disappearing almost immediately. Femi was stunned, his body temperature drastically reduced to the lowest degree, his erected dick subsided as he lost interest in the sex. He came back to his senses and recalled how Tracey had been acting desperate despite being a stranger to him, he have had sex with several girls in the past, but not without protection, beside, everything happened so quick which made it - too good to be true. What if she become pregnant, what if she has an infection, what if she has an hidden motive. These 'what if's, however, spelt doom for him and he wasn't prepared to take the risk.

Femi left his trouser zipped, he retracted from her body and wore a worrisome look on his face.

"Baby, what's the problem, why the sad look, do I stink?" Tracey asked a million questions at the same time, she didn't seem drunk anymore. Femi fought the urge not to reply her questions, but after remaining silent for a while, he made an unexpected remark.

"I'm not your baby. Just go to the bathroom and wash yourself up" He said. "By the way, you don't stink" He added.

2 Likes

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2015
....continuation

Tracey didn't pushed further, she stood up and headed to the bathroom without uttering a word. Femi sat down confused, he was wondering if he had made the right decision. But then, he was glad that he satisfied his conscience. After a while, Tracey stepped out from the bathroom with a grimace look on her face, Femi wasn't bothered about that, he also left almost immediately to the bathroom, even if not to take his bath, but atleast, to cool down his head with some splash of water. He came out later and met Tracey lying on the bed pretending to be sleeping, he ignored her sillitude (a coined word which consist silly and attitude), he grabbed his towel to keep his body dry and then joined her on the bed shortly.

They both slept together peacefully as though nothing had happened, not until the break of the dawn when the real drama started...

THE STORY HAD ONLY BEGUN..

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
CHAPTER 8

A wise man once said; keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer. But he probably wasn't wise afterall, as he clearly didn't state how to distinguish between a friend and an enemy.

A beautiful morning was about to become ugly. Femi was oblivious that the young lady whom he had harboured in his apartment over the night would suddenly become a drama queen. It all started when Femi woke up to discover that Tracey was not on the bed anymore. He was dead scared as fear gripped his heart, thousands of thought crossed through his mind in a split second which prompted him to react awkwardly. A reflex action took over him as he sprung up from the bed instantly with the fear of the unknown, perhaps, he had made made love to a witch who then transformed into creatures to flee out of his apartment, or so he thought.. Suddenly, a thin voice spoke.

"Are you searching for me?" Tracey blurted with a straight face while sitting on his reading chair. She wasn't smiling, neither was she frowning, her facial expression could best be described as "Static"

Femi became calm and relaxed upon seeing her, he thought the worst couldn't happen but he was dead wrong. What caught his attention was the way Tracey was hitting her feet on the floor in a furious manner, hence, the fear persisted.

"What's your problem, and why are you hitting your feet like that?" He said hoping for the best, but he got the worst.

"You're my problem oo, shebi you forced me to your room to rape me because I was drunk abi?" Tracey fired at him. Femi was discombobulated as he stared at her with disbelief.

"Don't be ridiculous! I have no idea what you're talking about. As a matter of fact, you're spewing gibberish" Femi retorted trying to act a gentleman, but Tracey would have none of that as she continued acting strange.

"Now where's my money?" She demanded stretching her hand forward while raising her voice. It appeared as a joke at first, but was becomming very serious. She meant every single word.

"Are you mad, what money are you talking about?" Femi asked getting slightly irritated.

"Oh! You should've thought about that before sleeping with me, or you think I'm some cheap hoe whom you can just use and dump the following morning. Today, we're going to know who's mad between the both of us. It became obvious that she was still pained that Femi resisted her sexual advances which made her to look unattractive and worthless, hence, she resulted to labelling those allegations against him.

First of all, Femi didn't forcefully bring her to his apartment. Second of all, he didn't even have sex with her. Therefore, the idea of her nagging and crying foul play wasn't only inconsequential but intolerable. Above all, demanding for money for a supposed rape turned sex which never existed didn't only made her appear as a prostitute, but also a confused one.

All hell was let loose as Femi would tolerate none of her madness anymore. He stood up promptly and landed her a thunderous slap on her face, that kind of slap that is capable of resetting one's destiny. Every iota of likeness which he once had for her had suddenly turned to hatred. Femi is the type who wouldn't raise his hand on a lady, but again, he had been pushed to the wall, hence, he had no choice.

The squabble degenerated into a fracas. Tracey gripped him on his neck while trying to choke him, but when she discovered that it wasn't working out, she attempted to bite him on his chest, but Femi being pro-active gave her another two death-defining slaps in a rapid succession which sent her off balance. Tracey immediately let go of him, but it didn't stop there. She began raining curses on him and threatened to report him to her boyfriend who she claimed was a system guy. Funny enough, she even had a boyfriend and never informed Femi, then she tried trapping him into having sex with her and when he resisted, she became upset and labelled conflicting allegations against him. Everything didn't seem to add up which made her to appear more confused, just like Nairaland feminist.

After all her antiques failed woefully, she began crying in an attempt to buy his empathy. Tracey started begging him not to be offended, that she over-reacted simply because he sternly rejected her advances believing that all guys are sex-freak and that they can't reject any lady who offer them free sex which made her to appear more like a cheap prostitute.

For a moment, Femi regretted not having sex with her at all, but then, he was glad that she quickly showed her true colours before he made the mistake of asking her out, since she obviously didn't possess the qualities of a girlfriend material. Again, he felt pity for her, but then, the deed had already been done, he couldn't accept her back.

After a while of total silence, Femi opened his door and asked her to leave his apartment. As expected, she angrily grabbed her hand-bag and stormed out of the room after creating a scene of foolishless out of herself.

3 Likes

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2015
....continuation

Femi heaved a sigh of relief, and sat on his reading chair. About then, he discovered that his ROLEX wrist-watch was missing and Tracey was the only suspect. Femi picked up his phone and dialled Bishop's number to enquire if Tracey came to his lodge but his phone was switched off. He also called Skipo, but his phone was also switched off.

Femi knew for sure that their phone batteries couldn't be dead at the same time, due to the availability of generator power over the night. He thought something bad could have happened, as he concluded to go find out for himself, and he actually thought right, cos there was indeed a problem.....

TO BE CONTINUED

2 Likes

Re: The University Village - A Story by Timothy3113(m): 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
following
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2015
For the past one week or thereabout, there has been power failure at my end. No where to charge my phone, that's why I've not been consistent with my updates. But hopefully, I'm back and I'll drop more updates tomorrow.. Insha Allah..
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
Babham:
Still following coolStill following
Tnkz man
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Babham:
Hmmm...badt guyz
...doin tinz wey soundcity no go ever show.. Lol
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
sEGXY2:
yo ma nigger....drop it like its hot
Tnkz chriz..you've always been there...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
D9ty7:

The most consistent? haba! That was then na.
Then and now...still the same...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2015
missuniverse:
i think i'm gonna like dis
I'm sure you're gonna love it..
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2015
Emmyk:
Nice one bro. Your choice of words is unrivalled, that sustained my interest as it's not a suspense kinda story.
Tnkz emmy, my brother from the other side...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2015
Timothy3113:
following
You're welcome..
Re: The University Village - A Story by aprilwise(m): 10:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Present sir.
Re: The University Village - A Story by kcowen(m): 10:01am On Aug 13, 2015
Well done Clemzy16 am still Here,Hope it will be as interesting as your last update
Re: The University Village - A Story by labaski(f): 10:02am On Aug 13, 2015
#following..
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 11:07am On Aug 13, 2015
CHAPTER 9

You know that feeling you feel when you have mixed-feelings and you don't really know how to feel. That's the worst kind of feeling ever. Many a people could perceive 'trouble looming' even from a thousand miles away, but not so many would know how to react when such arises.

They say desperate situations calls for desperate measures. Femi quickly picked his shirt and jolted out of the room in the speed of light, without taking his bath nor brushing his teeth. He struggled to wear the shirt on his way to St' Valentine's Lodge. On his arrival, he met a group of sympathizers gathered at the entrance leading to Bishop's room. The gestures on the faces of the people re-affirmed his earlier postulation of doom. He walked straight into the room and met Skipo badly injured with a bandage pasted on his left shoulder. He became perplexed and out of curiosity, he enquired what had happened but Skipo could barely speak. One of the on-lookers said that they were robbed but was unable to provide further details.

Femi noticed that Bishop was no where to be found, but before he could ask another question, Bishop came inside the room with someone who was dressed like an okada man. Femi then assisted Bishop as they swiftly carried Skipo outside and placed him on a bike while heading to the school clinic. The sympathizers were seen leaving the scene immediately the bike zoomed off. Femi was heading back to lock the door, then he saw his generator kept on the corridor, very close to the entrance. He bundled the generator, kept it inside the room, locked the door and off he went to the school clinic.

The clinic was a beehive of activites, several patients were in their respective wards responding to treatment, and it was actually difficult locating the actual room where Skipo was admitted. Femi walked to the counter which hosted the presence of three middle-aged women gossiping in igala dialet. He greeted them accordingly but none paid him a listening ear, he waited for a while before attempting to greet again, just then, one of the women responded.

"How may I help you?" She asked in an unprofessional way, instead of saying "How may I be of help?" or so I say.

"A friend of mine was rushed her today, I'd like to know the room where he was admitted"

"Whats your friend's name?" She inquired without looking at his face, while she opened a register which seemed to contain the names of various patients.

Femi became tongue-tied, he knew Skipo wasn't a real name which prompted him to stand still like someone struck by lightening.

"I'm waiting!" The fierce looking woman interrupted his thought.

Femi then recalled that Skipo had contested for the position of "Director of social" in his department and his real name was bodly inscribed there.

"Olarewaju, Olarewaju Jimoh, Ma! That's his name." He said.

The nurse scanned through the list of names and instructed him to take a left turn, then straight to the right before reaching the ward where he was admitted. Femi felt unease seeing sick patients suffering from one illness or the other, as a hospital wasn't a place he would visit on a normal day. Finally, he arrived at the ward where he met Skipo placed on a sick bed with two drips attached to his arm and chest. He halted for a second, and then began walking slowly towards them with a heavy heart, he was praying inwardly that the situation wasn't as severe as it looks. Bishop caught a glimpse of him and couldn't help but stare distastefully.

"How's his health, and hope he's getting better?" Femi asked speaking fluent english immediately he reached their stance.

"Well, he's recuperating slowly. The nurse said he lost some blood due to the delay with first-aid treatment. I just hope he gets better soon enough" Bishop responded.

Femi took a deep breath and then sat on a bench beside Bishop. "So, do you intend to inform his parents about his condition?" Femi asked.

"No! I'm not sure that would be necessary. Where do I even start from?" Bishop asked himself a question, though, without expecting an answer.

"So, tell me, what actually happened?" Femi enquired.

Bishop wore a moody look on his face as he began to narrate their ordeal the night before. The striking thing was that they both communicated in plain english which was quite uncommon.

The moment femi left the room together with Tracey to his own apartment, they left the door ajar without informing them that they were leaving. Although, informing them before hand wouldn't have made much a difference because they were obviously engrossed in the fvcking spree to envision any unforseen circumstances.

Bishop took a deep breath and positioned himself properly, he wore the face of an old man who tasted poo and dangled his head slowly in a pitiable manner as though disgusted by the tragic incident. He demonstrated these gestures to appear like a professional story teller, and painted a delicate issue with levity, this is a typical suffering and smiling syndrome.

T.B.C

3 Likes

Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2015
aprilwise:
Present sir.
welcome aprilwise...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 11:11am On Aug 13, 2015
kcowen:
Well done Clemzy16 am still Here,Hope it will be as interesting as your last update
I'll be sure to see to that...
Re: The University Village - A Story by Clemzy16(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2015
labaski:
#following..
welcome on board..
Re: The University Village - A Story by Onemansquad(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
labaski:
#following..
shift for me want to sit close to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Childhood Life With My Spoilt Neighbours / Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. / The Tenth Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.