Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:00 PM

'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP (2503 Views)

Sheriff & Kashamu's Followers Decamp From PDP To Mega Party Of Nigeria (Photos) / APC, A Party Of Shameless, Desperate Liars – PDP / APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Blah blah blah *yawns*

I'm supposed to be scared??

Scared for what?...Someone who's seen it all don't need to be scared...If anybody should be scared not a public toilet ...
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 01, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Scared for what?...Someone who's seen it all don't need to be scared...If anybody should be scared not a public toilet ...

Lmao that's very funny

So how long did it take you to come up with that one?? I bet your brain feels good as new since you never use it

Let's get something straight......YOU AINT SHIIT......I'm not one those people you can bully on the Internet......you attacked me first and I gave you a dose of your medicine,now you're getting emotional?? LMAO
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by ShowYourCertificate: 7:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Firefire:
“We ask, is the APC demanding that the PDP should invade Daura’s house to get his personal card? Or that we should go to Daura to get the APC ward register? How on earth does the APC spokesperson want us to go and ask a man in charge of arresting and detaining people, who hold views contrary to those of his party and government, to give us his party membership card? How on earth can the PDP request and get the APC membership register in Daura’s ward?

Who do Lai Mohammed and the APC think they are fooling? Nigerians?”

They think Nigerians are fools. PDP don't even need to engage the APC anymore, it's now crystal clear to Nigerians that they are liars.
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:18am On Aug 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Lmao that's very funny

So how long did it take you to come up with that one?? I bet your brain feels good as new since you never use it

Let's get something straight......YOU AINT SHIIT......I'm not one those people you can bully on the Internet......you attacked me first and I gave you a dose of your medicine,now you're getting emotional?? LMAO

It took me forever because I was thinking on how to accommodate the stench of an over bleached skin and "three crowns" milk tin sized dullard...who's pompous and feels she deserves an award for being whitewashed in strange pattern albeit a taboo for sane and decent minds but a bazaar for touts and gutter pigs...

BTW I never told you anywhere that I am lord of the rings...but I do my things right...I never attacked you, I only displayed my displeasure at your eulogizing a dirty fight between people(Mr SeverusSnape did same)...and instead of getting the message you choose to display your madness and to prove me right what a venomous viper you're lurking by the side webbed in the cloak of a friend and displaying smiles with a kiss of Judas in the mouth...
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
smh, does it mean that all the security officers that served on Buhari's campaign are Apc members? Is Dambazau also an Apc member? you guys are pathetic.

Isn't Dambazzau part of the cabal that held sway in the dark days of Yar'adua presidency that fought and shut Jonathan out...APC is simply not a political party but a Jonathan-must-go group because the enemy of my enemy is my friend...Now, Jonathan is out and they are blackmailing and eating their own flesh...Imagine, lai Mohammed not acknowledging buhari as national leader...Tinubu blackmailing Saraki & team...Ngige trying to outwit Onu...etc
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Isn't Dambazzau part of the cabal that held sway in the dark days of Yar'adua presidency that fought and shut Jonathan out...APC is simply not a political party but a Jonathan-must-go group because the enemy of my enemy is my friend...Now, Jonathan is out and they are blackmailing and eating their own flesh...Imagine, lai Mohammed not acknowledging buhari as national leader...Tinubu blackmailing Saraki & team...Ngige trying to outwit Onu...etc
what has this got to do with the topic? Is the pdp now working to keep Buhari in office?
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:12am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

what has this got to do with the topic? Is the pdp now working to keep Buhari in office?

You asked a question and I provided an answer...and showed you where Dambazzau came into the picture and was for anybody that will oust Jonathan from office...He's the arrow man of buhari security initiative and steps so far...Once presumed to replace Dansuki...was in his US team etc...so he's 2000% buhari/APC man...
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

They think Nigerians are fools. PDP don't even need to engage the APC anymore, it's now crystal clear to Nigerians that they are liars.
And PDP is known for its honesty right?
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You asked a question and I provided an answer...and showed you where Dambazzau came into the picture and was for anybody that will oust Jonathan from office...He's the arrow man of buhari security initiative and steps so far...Once presumed to replace Dansuki...was in his US team etc...so he's 2000% buhari/APC man...
So everyone around the president is an Apc member, lol.
BTW you didn't answer my question, is the pdp working to keep Buhari in office
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

It took me forever because I was thinking on how to accommodate the stench of an over bleached skin and "three crowns" milk tin sized dullard...who's pompous and feels she deserves an award for being whitewashed in strange pattern albeit a taboo for sane and decent minds but a bazaar for touts and gutter pigs...

BTW I never told you anywhere that I am lord of the rings...but I do my things right...I never attacked you, I only displayed my displeasure at your eulogizing a dirty fight between people(Mr SeverusSnape did same)...and instead of getting the message you choose to display your madness and to prove me right what a venomous viper you're lurking by the side webbed in the cloak of a friend and displaying smiles with a kiss of Judas in the
mouth...

Lmao @ overbleached cheesy your punches are getting weaker :p so try harder

By the way its very hypocritical of you to accuse of all the gibberish above.....is it not the same you that called Berem a daughter of a 'village poacher',the same you that called her a 'whor'e'.....or the same you that whoever doesn't share the same views with you a 'terrorist' or is one of those 'IDP's' or an 'ibadan tout' (BTW I'm literally laughing my ass of at how foolish you seem with those insults: grin)......I saw you and that same thread doing exactly what you're yapping about

Dude bottomline is no one gives a Bleep about you and your tantrums....well I certainly don't cheesy
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:51am On Aug 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

By the way its very hypocritical of you to accuse of all the gibberish above.....is it not the same you that called Berem a daughter of a 'village poacher',the same you that called her a 'whor'e'.....or the same you that whoever doesn't share the same views with you a 'terrorist' or is one of those 'IDP's' or an 'ibadan tout' (BTW I'm literally laughing my ass of at how foolish you seem with those insults: grin)......I saw you and that same thread doing exactly what you're yapping about

Dude bottomline is no one gives a Bleep about you and your tantrums....well I certainly don't cheesy

Truth is they aren't weak...and you aren't laughing... Be sincere to yourself...I feel bad doing this to you...I love you babe...Sorry for the insults...Don't just be playing dirty or encouraging dirty jokes...It irritates me...

On berem...ALL I told her about herself are facts...Ask her...I don't like getting personal but I can't avoid it when I notice people blackmailing others unjustly...

I am sorry all same...merry Sunday....
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

So everyone around the president is an Apc member, lol.
BTW you didn't answer my question, is the pdp working to keep Buhari in office

Everybody in their campaign train bought into their ideologies and are their members...QED...

I don't understand your second question ...kindly clarify plzzz
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Truth is they aren't weak...and you aren't laughing... Be sincere to yourself...I feel bad doing this to you...I love you babe...Sorry for the insults...Don't just be playing dirty or encouraging dirty jokes...It irritates me...

On berem...ALL I told her about herself are facts...Ask her...I don't like getting personal but I can't avoid it when I notice people blackmailing others unjustly...

I have nothing against you.....I was suprised when you said those things....I was really disappointed.despite how you throw jabs at me for being an 'Apc sympathizer'....I always let them slide cos in my mind I'd be like 'he's my padi' and I let it go.But I hit a wall last night

But its all good smiley
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Everybody in their campaign train bought into their ideologies and are their members...QED...

I don't understand your second question ...kindly clarify plzzz
This is more like it, they most likely share the same ideology but to say they are Apc members, you need to show proof not pictures.

You said earlier that the Apc was all about removing gej from office so I ask, is the pdp working to keep Buhari in office?
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I have nothing against you.....I was suprised when you said those things....I was really disappointed.despite how you throw jabs at me for being an 'Apc sympathizer'....I always let them slide cos in my mind I'd be like 'he's my padi' and I let it go.But I hit a wall last night

But its all good smiley

You didn't tell me you love me more...
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

Really shocked I have been replying a guy that says awful things like this
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

lmao i plead the fifth lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

ROTFL i just read the first two lines.......c'mon not all light skinned chicks 'bleach'......some of us were actually born that way....some are mixed.

you should know better.......but who am i to argue with you LMAO cheesy

@hate doing this me.......chai! if i laugh na them go talk say i dey craze
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

This is more like it, they most likely share the same ideology but to say they are Apc members, you need to show proof not pictures.

You said earlier that the Apc was all about removing gej from office so I ask, is the pdp working to keep Buhari in office?

PDP doesn't have access to APC data bank to produce such card and not their party register in daura...and can't ask llawal to produce same...and what's the big deal in deregistering him immediately PDP raised alarm?...

On that, I mean different groups with the only bond being Jonathan must go desire...
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:
Believe me, I insult once insulted...I return the favour generously...
Did I insult you here?...Because you didn't insult me...that's me...
On her case, she betrayed our friendship by her attitude... thanks
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:36am On Aug 02, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

ROTFL i just read the first two lines.......c'mon not all light skinned chicks 'bleach'......some of us were actually born that way....some are mixed.

you should know better.......but who am i to argue with you LMAO cheesy

@hate doing this me.......chai! if i laugh na them go talk say i dey craze

Get over the pain and hurt of my words...quit going back to them...BTW you didn't reply my post on love wink
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

OK
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

PDP doesn't have access to APC data bank to produce such card and not their party register in daura...and can't ask llawal to produce same...and what's the big deal in deregistering him immediately PDP raised alarm?...

On that, I mean different groups with the only bond being Jonathan must go desire...
So why did the pdp go out with accusations they don't have facts for, this why they need a crash course as lai Mohammed suggested.
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Get over the pain and hurt of my words...quit going back to them...BTW you didn't reply my post on love wink

Pain? Hurt? Ooh Lorde grin.....you're the one who got emotional and hopped on my mentions.....please I'd like you to list all you said that would get me hurt Or pained shocked

You clearly don't know the meaning of those words o'wise one cheesy
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Betrayed what friendship? I think you should go on that thread and read it from the top again.....and all the emotional BS you're throwing around won't work! You didn't think about 'friendship' before you started the insults....you pushed me and I pushed back! No one has monopoly on Insults wink...so go figure
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

So why did the pdp go out with accusations they don't have facts for, this why they need a crash course as lai Mohammed suggested.

Facts are already dropped... as against the position of outright denial of the man by APC on ray power and other media...it is impossible for APC to appoint a non-member into their campaign team... even other parties as well...nobody brings an alien in...
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by flofields(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
What about PDP that has brought Nigeria to her kneels through massive corruption and looting?
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Facts are already dropped... as against the position of outright denial of the man by APC on ray power and other media... it is impossible for APC to appoint a non-member into their campaign team ... even other parties as well...nobody brings an alien in...
Really? I am sure you are used to pdp way of doing things.
Re: 'APC Is A Party Of Shameless And Desperate Liars' - PDP by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Obiagelli:

Really? I am sure you are used to pdp way of doing things.

Why drop an evidence of one?...because denying the man outrightly and completely by Lai Mohammed already betrayed the fact that there's more than just meets the eye about lawal...Today, he's now talking of card and other innanities...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia Sends Nuclear War Signals To Turkey / 419!!! China Just Scammed Nigeria And Buhari Had No Idea (A Must Read ) / Femi Fani Kayode's First Tweet After Release From Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.