Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn (824 Views)

Google Teach Kids To Code With Programmable Lego-like Blocks / Team Humane App For The Blind Wins Microsoft Imagine Cup Nigeria 2016 / Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn by mtwonder: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
i just finished these app it's really helpfull for kids to learn and to keep them busy especially kids that disturbed a lot at home they can learn 123 ABC and also watch cartoon inside the app if you want same to build for you call me on this line 09024810961 email mr.adeoladaniel@gmail.com [url][/url]

Re: Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn by Disneyboy: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
nice
Re: Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
Scammer
Re: Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn by mtwonder: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
why will i be a scammer i build the app from scratch he has a lot of features in the full version yu want the demo i upload bu i believe they are a lot of guy out there looking for idea so someone must becarefull of showing it's stuff when its not in the mrket
Re: Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn by idolda: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op cool upload it to playstore monetize and promote it there. I need this, how do I get it but I don't do email.
Re: Here Is New Android App For Kids To Learn by mtwonder: 11:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
dont reallly get you do you need the app? and again how do i put it on google play store how?

(1) (Reply)

How Not Having A Website Is Affecting Your School Growth / Turn Your Website Into A Thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website / The Most Effective Method On How To Become A Professional Ethical Hacker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.