Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture (50137 Views)

What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Corruption INC. The President The Thief And His Wife. Just One Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by White007(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
undecided

So?
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by constantchanges: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Story..
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by onomeasike: 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
The cap on the last picture is controversial.1st PMB's signature cap isn't that cap.Secondly, halfof tthat year was under the leadership of another personality who incidentally wears that cap as his signature. That's a serious flaw of the art work.Sadly,it is a poor intellectual finishing despite the brilliant effort.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by apholaryn: 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
USarmy:
Does that stop him from being a [size=20pt]Dull@rd[/size] from ancient daura kingdom
wetin ur wise fada do with his life?
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by citizenY(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
donholy28:
by then he don old and walking with walking stick

But then, many "young" people elsewhere are going about with walking sticks. Lol....even at 28!
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
If to say him lost this one,he for meet his demise.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
This only happens in nigeria..the most insane country in the world..an individual who once truncated democracy via a coup is now the democratic leader of the same country..only in nigeria...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by An2elect2(f): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
do they wail in their sleep too embarassed
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
kliq:
Slow and steady
Slow and steady until four years will come the naira is still not at par with the dollar as promised,fuel price remain high couple with long queue in filling stations across the country.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by julimax(m): 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Which one is incredible again? That He came back? How is that extra ordinary? Do you guys really know that the campaigns and elections are over? And we are in a serious mess that needs urgent fixing? SMH. Unless you want to tell me that all he ever wanted was be a president and his dream is fulfilled. After that......

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by shadelek(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
sokunji:

G for goat
Lolzz. Space booking things
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by SAIBUHAR1(m): 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Man of the people!
Username robber. You dey impersonate me abi

Seun/mode/lala........ban this guy before I sip my kunu finish.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Forwetinnah: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
*gathering enough phlegm to spit on the OPs face*

APC....shameless lot!

This is what you voted Dullamadu Bull-hari for..to give us a bunch of incoherent biographies?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by happney65: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
donholy28:
by then he don old and walking with walking stick

Bros you Bad gann ohhh grin
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Courtesy of the foolest generation of the Southwest
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by dame16: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
dullard should have gone back to school while trying to come back

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by citizenY(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
This only happens in nigeria..the most insane country in the world..an individual who once truncated democracy via a coup is now the democratic leader of the same country..only in nigeria...

With the mind boggling revelations we are hearing , the last government, headed by you know whom ,would have truncated all of us I'd they won the election. Just imagine If they were to be here for the next four years!!!!!
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by iFirst: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
According to Jack Bauer (24 Hour) Guy, He said "Events Occurred in real time".

<<< Previously On 24 >>>

Jack: Chloe what's happening are you there?

Chloe: am on it Jack

Jack: how long will it take to get to my PDA

Chloe: 1 minute Jack

Jack: Copy That

Jack: Chloe I have seen it...

Chloe: fine

Jack: Chloe, pass me through to the president

Chloe: I don't have the clearance to level 5

Jack: Dammn It!

After Several seconds

Jack: Chloe, I need you to do this for me because thousands of life is at risk

Chloe: How?

Jack: I want you to hack into the system

Chloe: let me try

Jack: Thank you

Chloe: Jack, are you OK?

(Jack panting due to harsh corner and tough risk on his palm)

Jack: Yes

Jack: I got a visual on the suspect

Jack: chloe are you there

Jack: Dammn it!

To be continued later

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by neahyo(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
FULANI
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by kingthreat(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
moderatorr1:
Muhammadu Buahri's 30 year Incredible Come Back Journey To Presidency.

Well this is my first in this series of come back heroes. I'll start with the present president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He was dethroned via military coup in 1985 and detailed for 3 years. Then he made a 30 year comeback journey to the throne.

Moral lesson, if you consistently improve, and appreciate the power of #team you will succeed.
Here, watch it in pictures and be inspired.

- Source Braintem.org : http://braintem.org/twists/view/132030/

cc Afam4eva , OAM4J , lalasticlala

Lovely Infographics
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Raymco: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
God have time for everything and no man can stop it.
God bless nijer
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by wiseoneking: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
moderatorr1:
Muhammadu Buahri's 30 year Incredible Come Back Journey To Presidency.

Well this is my first in this series of come back heroes. I'll start with the present president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He was dethroned via military coup in 1985 and detailed for 3 years. Then he made a 30 year comeback journey to the throne.

Moral lesson, if you consistently improve, and appreciate the power of #team you will succeed.
Here, watch it in pictures and be inspired.

- Source Braintem.org : http://braintem.org/twists/view/132030/

cc Afam4eva , OAM4J , lalasticlala
The saviour (buhari) and his worshippers (apc bigots)

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by StreetNews: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
President Barack Obama captured kissing British Prime Minister, David Cameroon....

www.nairaland.com/2496981/trending-barack-obama-caught-kissing/1#2496981.37
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by yahmohy27: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
What is incredible here?
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
USarmy:
Does that stop him from being a [size=20pt]Dull@rd[/size] from ancient daura kingdom

lol...so a dulld is your president.
This makes u the led, more dullish.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by azimibraun: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
At least Africans can now use the Buhari story instead of the American Abraham Lincoln.
Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
2019- Voted out of Power

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by kelvinnaira: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmm.. My president is now a tool of refrence for hope.. That's good..

Re: President Buhari's Incredible Come Back Journey In one Picture by Jesusloveyou: 11:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
barcanista:
2019- Voted out of Power
childish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / APC Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / CUPP: Halt Collation Of Presidential Poll Results It Violates The Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.