Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status (665 Views)

When You Beg For Love / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Top 10 Ways Nigerian Girls Indirectly Demand Money From Their Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
If you are the type that chats on BBM, you will understand what am saying. If want to learn some tricks on how to be cunny, simply meet one of your sisters and she will teach you because girls are naturally cunny. Some of them always claim to be wise, they usually dont come out open and express what they want but will always do it indirectly using signs such as when they need sex, when they need money, when they like someone, they also indirectly ask for BIS subcription too. Below are some of the things they usually write on their status when their BIS expires and need someone to help them subcribe. 1. WILL BE OFFLINE FOR LONG: This is a trickish way of forcing you to ask her why will you be offline for long. Initially, she will pretend not to tell you. Guy: Dear, why do want to be offline for long? Girl: My dear, never mind, its personal. Now the guy will claim to be a good friend or caring or to show concern and persist to know why without knowing he is actually entering into into trouble. 2. WHO CARES ABOUT ME: When she asks this question, her intention is to induce converstaions and some guys will be like...Baby, you know I care about you. She will now smile because you have entered the net. The next question is...I know you do but can you proof it? The guy will respond ofcourse, just tell me anything you want. Thats when she will now chip-in what she actually wants without you knowing. To the guy, he is proofing but to the girl he is not proofing, he is subcribing for her because she is not interested in whatever you claim to be proofing but her BIS. 3. NOT NOW: This is another indirect way of asking for BIS subcription because when she writes it, some of those guys who have been chyking her for sex or maybe for love will be like...baby whats the problem @your status? She will first complain how silly android is in melting down someone's MB, she will say it in such angry mood that she just subcribed N2000 for MB last week and its almost finished, sometimes she will blame it on her sisters and end up saying that the worse is right now, she doesnt have a dime to subcribe now. In that way, you the chyker have been told to do something indirectly and as a chyker, you will be like..Oh, sorry about that, I will see what I can do..which network? She will now say...Thank you darling, you are so nice and sends a hugging and kissing smiley. Your response will be...Welcome baby, its my pleasure. 4. DAMN BROKE: This is the one they all do both for BIS or when they need money from chykers or their boy friends. This one isobvious, you dont need to ask someone with such status what does she want. Some guys will start sending encouraging words like...dear, take it easy its just for a while. Some guys will be like...My dear, its every where o @your status. People like us will pretend not to see it. But believe me, there are many that will stil respond and say...Dear, lets talk about your status. Every other message entering will remain "delivered" and not "Read" because she is now busy with you and its only messages from people like you that need to be read, others are stingy. 5. NEED TO CHANGE NETWORK: She writes she needs to change network so that someone or people will ask her why and believe me, people or someone will surely ask. And you know as someone who needs to change to another network for browsing will need to subcribe it. She will give you many reasons why wants to change which may or may not be true but at the end she will also add...but I have a problem. You will definitely ask what the problem is and thats when she will make her intentions known to you in polite way as if her status isnt all about that her intention. Wise guys will tell you, hmmm...I think its better you manage that network until the BIS expires. 6. PUTS A CRYING OR SAD SMILEY: When a girl puts such faces on her status, the chykers and the boy friend (s) will start asking questions. She will first try to put you in a defensive situation by first telling that there is no need telling you because you might not help or that she doesnt want to bother you with her problem but why did she have to put that face there when she wants to carter for her problems alone? Believe me, some guys dont like challanges especially someone who has been finding a way to show you that he likes you. Immediately you say what the problem is, he will try to proof you wrong. 7. GUYS ARE STINGY: When she writes this, some guys in her chat list will be like...Na today you know?, some annoying ones will be like...you havent said what you want, some will be like...how do you know, the ones that will enter the trap will be like...baby am not among the stingy ones, some will be like...You are wrong, not all guys. She will now look for replies that suit her intentions and start up chats with you. If you say you are not stingy and that not all guys are stingy, you have to show proof and that way, she will get what she wants. 8. HOW I WISH: Guys are good in asking what do you wish @your status. Some with bad minds will think what she means is..How i wish I was with someone right now. Whe you ask out of curiosity, she will tell you that what she means is how she wishes she could have a caring and loving guy. In this way, she will end up getting what she wants from those distrubing chykers and sex seekers. 9. AM NOT OK: This is almost same as No. 6 except that here she expresses her mood in words and not with a smiley. As someone who is chyking a girl on BBM or someone who is dating someone, you need to know why she is not ok. She will tell you I will be fine, that you dont need t bother and you will persist to know why she is not ok, thats when she you will buy the problem. If you pretend not to see it like us and if you two are close, she will ask you whether you didnt see her status which is normal or if she is a desperate one, she will ask you if you didnt see her status whether you are close or not. 10. CALL ME IF MY BBM IS NOT AVAILABLE: This is an indirect way of saying No. 1 When she wirtes this, those chykers will be asking why, why, why? In this type of case, she always says it directly that she doesnt have money to subcribe for her BIS for now. Believe me, either her boy friend or one of the chykers will definitely do something. 11. I LOVE CHEERFUL GUYS: She will write this one few days to the day her BIS will expire like 4 or 5 days ahead. There will be arguments, there will be some lovely chats and when the time comes, she will write any of the above status already listed above. Girls, try these and you will always get someone to subcribe your BIS. Guys, be aware of these and you will never be a victim.
Re: Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status by ladyF(f): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lol

God loves a cheerful giver. But y buy bb if u no get money to subscribe. undecided
Re: Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status by INTROVERT(f): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
broke girls
Re: Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status by Aristotle96(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
The girl INTROVERT above me be pretending like she ain't among angry grin
Re: Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status by ApcSucks: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
INTROVERT:
broke girls

Are you rich If your rich you won't spend all your time on the net undecided

So I rate you broke ass lipsrsealed
Re: Search 11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subscription Via BBM Status by chomytex(f): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2015
So funny bt true!

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, U're Right To Cheat On Him / Foolball And Sex: How They Relate / Three Common Misconceptions About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.