Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! (10824 Views)

Religious Section: Towards A Fair, Better, Greater Nairaland / How To Handle An Over Emotional Person On Religious Section When Debating / My Collection Of Religious Memes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 09, 2015
dalaman:

Will you keep quite? Do you know the number of African and Nigerian carved deities that were taken away from Africa and Nigeria and
are presently on display in various English museums? Do you know how many shrines, evil forest and local deities were burned by the Europeans when they came to Africa/ Nigeria? Uncountable African Gods/deities are presently laying helplessly in museums in England and other parts of Europe.

Just shut the crap! Do u expect that I will be fooled over what I know happened?
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 09, 2015
Weah96:

Is there a God at the local Chevron or supermarket? Why don't you go there and start breaking their stuff?

Whats he talking about.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Weah96: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2015
JMAN05:

Whats he talking about.

There is no God at the shrine. There is no God at the local Chevron. To prove it, I'm willing to burn NEITHER. They're not my personal assets. Vandalism is a charge all by itself, let alone criminal trespassing.

If you don't believe me, go and burn down the nearest shrine of Allah, Mohammed's God, and see if it is Allah himself who will strike you.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by dalaman: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2015
JMAN05:

Just shut the crap! Do u expect that I will be fooled over what I know happened?

What do you know happened?
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by onetrack(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
JMAN05:

Shut shut shut up, go and burn the shrine of known traditional deity. If u survive, then i will believe it when u say nothing supernatural is there. Keep lying to ur head. Atheist for mouth.

I am not telling you about my cousin for u to believe, I know who I am and what i ve seen. I know of a pastor who burned the village deity to liberate his Dad who served the god. No one told him to immediately come and rebuild it. He never slept until he did it. So show ur belief by ur action. Stop deceiving people of what u dont really believe is true.

Do not accept that story if u wish, after all u never saw any. However, I that saw and heard, wont foolishly believe those lies of u guys.

I will not destroy someone else's property to prove a point unless they ask me to. However I can assure you that I have tried all kinds of blasphemy and nothing happened. You are free to believe or not.

1 Like

Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
onetrack:

I will not destroy someone else's property to prove a point unless they ask me to. However I can assure you that I have tried all kinds of blasphemy and nothing happened. You are free to believe or not.

Ok., till then, u remain a hypocrite.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
Weah96:

There is no God at the shrine. There is no God at the local Chevron. To prove it, I'm willing to burn NEITHER. They're not my personal assets. Vandalism is a charge all by itself, let alone criminal trespassing.

If you don't believe me, go and burn down the nearest shrine of Allah, Mohammed's God, and see if it is Allah himself who will strike you.

Oga stop deceiving people, u are not a serious atheist. U just bore the name. Even many of u here are not known as atheist at home.

Why will I burn the shrine of Allah? Did i doubt they have a deity?

In short, I ve seen people like u guys who love deceiving themselves cos of selfish reasons. Now u have ur slavery freedom.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
dalaman:

What do you know happened?

I might as well read the comments for u to listen.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Weah96: 1:25am On Aug 10, 2015
JMAN05:

Oga stop deceiving people, u are not a serious atheist. U just bore the name. Even many of u here are not known as atheist at home.

Why will I burn the shrine of Allah? Did i doubt they have a deity?

In short, I ve seen people like u guys who love deceiving themselves cos of selfish reasons. Now u have ur slavery freedom.

Does Allah have any powers over you? If not, then go and set his shrine on fire.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 10, 2015
jiggaz:
I really have to say dis ooo, since i started coming to the Religious section of Nairaland, i have been seeing some strange threads by people claiming they don't believe God exists & some even blaspheming against God!!! ... i was stunned!!!! To be honest!! I have never met an Atheist in real life though, most people i have met that were not Christians were either Muslims, Pagans or Hindu etc... but never an Atheist though...

So i was really stunned going through some Atheist posts here on Nairaland!!!! I was like wetin be dis? See blasphemy oo!!!! I was shocked cos i haven't really seen people talk bad about God like this... So i think, dis is a welcome to the religious section.....

Welcome to the real world then since you have been listening to one radio channel all your life. May I tell you live in a parallel world which includes a worlds like ours where kids are not threatened with fire and torture to be good. We simply show them the beauty of living in a peaceful and tolerant world.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
Weah96:

Does Allah have any powers over you? If not, then go and set his shrine on fire.

I do not doubt their deity's power.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Weah96: 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
JMAN05:

I do not doubt their deity's power.

So why are you not a Muslim?
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Weah96:

If i don't doubt Satan's power for eg, should I then serve him?
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by jiggaz(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2015
Weah96:
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
Thats probably cos nigetian atheiat oten hide their true beliefs in reality cos the society isbt in support f it.
so they do go to mosque or church in d instancesthey r expected to, but find faceless online forums an oppurtunity for them to expose what theyve been hididng.
u never can telll, dose around u may be ayheist on d inside
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by jiggaz(m): 4:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
enieme:
Thats probably cos nigetian atheiat oten hide their true beliefs in reality cos the society isbt in support f it.
so they do go to mosque or church in d instancesthey r expected to, but find faceless online forums an oppurtunity for them to expose what theyve been hididng.
u never can telll, dose around u may be ayheist on d inside
Datz true....
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by trapQ: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ranchhoddas Samaldas Chanchad wink
Ranchhoddas:
whatever helps you sleep at night.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 9:46pm On Oct 01, 2015
trapQ:
Ranchhoddas Samaldas Chanchad wink
I greet you Sir.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by trapQ: 4:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Its "miss" wink
Ranchhoddas:
I greet you Sir.
Re: Religious Section Amazes Me!!!!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 6:11am On Oct 02, 2015
trapQ:
Its "miss" wink
My apologies...Miss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Freethinkers- Do You Ever Feel Lonely? / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / The Rapture: Before Or After The Great Tribulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.