Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. (2792 Views)

Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Raped But Still Loves To ... / women pretend alot dont be fooled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

Your dad was maltreated by a lady? sad

Nah, dem never born that woman well, My dad never showed my mom that care and luv, till today that y I don't agree with him, lolz my mom still they die to get the man, buh d man ain't give a sheet about her #$ad thou

Buh ladies don't deserve that care. quote me anywhere, my first relationship I showed d girl all d luv in thus world. I gave her my time. money is not left out, all 4 her to treat me like am nobody.

buh since then all d girls I dey date if I call u praiz God, and to my greatest surprise they still luv me like WAREy
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Gurgle(f): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Nah, dem never born that woman well, My dad never showed my mom that care and luv, till today that y I don't agree with him, lolz my mom still they die to get the man, buh d man ain't give a sheet about her #$ad thou

Buh ladies don't deserve that care. quote me anywhere, my first relationship I showed d girl all d luv in thus world. I gave her my time. money is not left out, all 4 her to treat me like am nobody.

buh since then all d girls I dey date if I call u praiz God, and to my greatest surprise they still luv me like WAREy

hmm Im sorry. who knows why he's like that. anyway im sure your mum will be blessed in other ways

and sorry for your experience with that girl. yeah next time just protect yourself next time, but you don't need to go your dads way
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm Im sorry. who knows why he's like that. anyway im sure your mum will be blessed in other ways

and sorry for your experience with that girl. yeah next time just protect yourself next time, but you don't need to go your dads way
yea cous I think that the language ladies understand.

Let's do a little practical , Let's be sincere d guy u re madly in luv with now does he threat you d way u want ?

pls be sincere, if u lie I go know O. I got liedetector
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by LieDetector(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Let's do a little practical , Let's be sincere d guy u re madly in luv with now does he threat you d way u want ?

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by mekaboy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Goodboiyy:

that wat I do pray against every time, Some u just spend heaven and earth. u even show dem all d luv, but the ediot kicking dem, slapping dem re d ones they run after.

Trust me on stuff like this, If my boo misbehave i dey give her hot slap. Beginning to understand y my dad acted the way he acted.

#Ladies don't worth that care

You dey pray everyday and at the same time u dey tear ur babe slap anyhow. You dey live double life.
Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by osile2012: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

So u won become the beast now bross grin grin grin

Re: Don't Be Fooled, She Still LOVES Him. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
osile2012:

So u won become the beast now bross grin grin grin

think ladies luv hard guys,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies:Do You Like It When Your BF Spank Your Butts During Dogstyle? / Guy's; Learn A Lesson From This / See How Yahoo Guy Put All Nigerian Ladies On Full Blast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.