Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

How To Change Your Font On Android. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Font On Android. (911 Views)

How To Use Customize System Font On Your Android Phone / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / Change Your Font On Infinix Zero2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Font On Android. by kingsamm(m): 2:30am On Aug 02, 2015
I'm a kinda guy that likes to "Own what he owns".
I love modifying my phone to suit my taste, and one of the few things I customize is my font.
One of the reasons why I love the Android OS is its flexibility, it's easy to change and modify a lot of things on it to match your style, from installing Custom ROMs to changing your default launcher and also Changing your font.

Changing your default font is really helpful if you don't like the default font or if you just want to make your phone appear really cool.

Requirements:

To change your font you need to have ;
Root Access on your Android
Ifont.apk

If you have those two things, let's get to work! But if you don't, go Root your phone and Install I font from playstore.

Now we are ready!

Go to http://www.naijatechs.com/2015/07/how-to-change-your-font-on-android.html to complete the tutorial!

(1) (Reply)

Smile Internet Grinds To A Halt In Parts Of Portharcourt / Innjoo Officially Launch Flagship Phone In Nigeria: Innjoo 2(with pics) / Gionee W909 Clamshell Phone With 4GB RAM & Fingerprint Sensor To Launch On March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.