Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,158 members, 7,807,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Star Trek 2: Tuface, MI Rock Makurdi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Star Trek 2: Tuface, MI Rock Makurdi (419 Views)

H-I Idibia, Tuface's Brother Denied Entry Into The US Where He Lives (Pics) / Chidinma Rocks Blue Lace Dress At Star Trek 2015 In Ibadan… / Lady Strips For 2face In Front Of Annie Idibia At Sapele Star Music Trek (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Star Trek 2: Tuface, MI Rock Makurdi by Treash(m): 4:20am On Aug 02, 2015
Makurdi, the capital of Benue State, came alive on Saturday as it played host to Star Music Trek phase 2. The event, which held at the IBB Square in the city, was headlined by Afro pop star, Tuface Idibia, who performed alongside acts such as MI, Faze, Yemi Alade, Kcee and Runtown. Gbenga Adeyinka was the MC with Tony Blaze and DJ Neptune on the wheels of steel. Commenting on the show, Tuface said: “This is where it all began for me so obviously it’s a highly emotional experience. It’s like a homecoming and I’m thrilled to have this opportunity to perform for my people at home.” On his part, Edem Vindah, Corporate Media & Brand PR Manager, NB Plc, said: “Star lager is committed to providing a platform to inspire Ni­ gerian youths wherever they may be, and this was another instance. We are particularly excited to present Tuface to his hometown crowd in Benue State, for inspiration to the youths.” Organised by Nigerian Breweries, Star Trek has thrilled music fans for nearly two decades, using the potent vehicle of music to pass across positive social messages to young people. This year’s theme, My Superstar Story inspires the youth to view their situations as a work in progress and to always keep their goals in mind. After a hugely successful first phase which passed through Calabar, Abakaliki and Awka, the fun train moves to Sapele on August 8, Auchi on August 15, Ibadan on August 22, and finally Lagos on August 29.
sunnewsonline.com/new/star-trek-2-tuface-mi-rock-makurdi/
Re: Star Trek 2: Tuface, MI Rock Makurdi by Demmocrats(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Denies Divorce Claims With Wife (jada Pinkett) / Do You Need 5000 Youtube Views Or More? / #shomaravideo:jennifer Fab-obi Featuring Musical Taliban Oritse Femi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.