Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! (2274 Views)

Come And Laff , Laff It Loud / Laff It Out / Photo: When You Employ A Dullard As Your Graphic Artist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! by jackpot(f): 7:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Our president sincerely wants to move our country forward. He met with the Queen of England and inquired, "How do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give me? I want to move my country forward."
"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."
He frowned, and then asked, "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"
The Queen replied, "Oh, that's easy, you just ask them to solve an intelligent riddle." The Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "David Cameron needed here, please. "
David Cameron was there in a moment.
The Queen smiled and addressed her prime minister: "Answer this riddle, David. Your parents have a son, who happens not to be your brother, but he is the brother of all your siblings. Who would be he?" Without a pause David Cameron answered, "That would be me."
"Absolutely correct," replied the Queen. "Thanks."
She turned to our president, "That proves him truly intelligent."
Our president returned home to give our Vice President the same test.
PRESIDENT: "Answer this riddle. Your parents have a son, who happens not to be your brother, but he is the brother of all your siblings. Who would he be?"
VICE PRESIDENT: "I'm not sure. Let me get back to you in a week time."
The vice president asked all his staff in the office but none could give him an answer. Finally, one day, he ran into Justice Idris Kutigi and asked him the riddle.
Kutigi replied sharply, "That's easy. It's I!" The VP smiled his thanks and went back to deliver to Mr. President.
VP: Sir, I have the answer to that riddle now. It's Idris Kutigi!
The President became enraged at the answer and retorted, "I have seen that I am working with an unpatriotic fool. No wonder our country isn't moving forward. The answer is David Cameron!"

4 Likes

Re: When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! by Nneziwili(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Hehehehe...praise d God its xunday
Re: When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! by holyteeboy(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
Lol..no wonder naija is not moving forward
Re: When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! by bright007(f): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
block buster joke

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Your President Is A Dullard. Laff It Out!!! by Thobiy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2016
Bad one

(1) (Reply)

FUN TIME!!! What Is The Funniest Wi-fi Name You Have Ever Come Across? / Hapi Bornday I-b-boy / A Man Crossing The Cementry At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.