Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student (104049 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2015
kechywillz:

Mr man,If u read d story well,u will understand that frustration is the major cause of prostitution,stop been silly.yoruba girls are into d same prostitution too,same as hausa,infact everywhere in nigeria. Stop being tribalistic,there's nowhere in the world u wouldnt find prostitutes.Most girls that are into prostitution dont like dat profession,stop makin it look like there's a particular tribe that likes it.
bros i disagree here ooo.its not mostly frustration that push young ladies into prostitution but greed.Just check our universities and u will see what i am talking about.What can you say of a young female undergraduate who parents give her money for school fees,house rent,and food stuffs and even give them recharge card allowance but they still engage in runz cos they want to have that latest expensive gadget they saw with their friend the other day.We all know during the craze of blackberries phones back in the day ladies in higher institutions even went as far as prostituting themselves for expensive phones,expensive clothes,shoes etc.For we guys we are satisfied with the little we have.When i was in school i started with a nokia torchlight phone then much later i upgraded.i no go join armed robbery or cult coz of phone.Make our ladies dey satisfied with the little wey dem get and move on in life.For many of our ladies all their life revolve around phone,clothes,makeup, the latest shoes in the market etc.A lady wey her parents for village dey manage send her to school go wan dey live like nickie minaj.make dem cut their coat according to their size like we guys dey do.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by noblegrex: 7:56am On Aug 25, 2015
May God have mercyyyyyyyy, 600 men,mehnnnnn. Yet she's planning on settling down with who Bikoooooonu.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Obadiah77(m): 8:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
tosinbabe:

The guy dey form Amanpour!
i love you kiss
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by shango(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
If you stick it in her you might get transported to another universe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 10:25am On Dec 26, 2020
iamrealdeji:
and fetish men that are always after harnessing of women's goodluck to theirs to become richer(we call it irawo or ogo in yoruba) would have taken their own,afterwards some of those ex-olosos would be shouting that they're unable to make money,everything they made from Olosoism gone
The money dont last, even the money yahoo boys made, cultists is all vanity it doesn't last.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2020
sonofananimal2:
NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORST THAN ANIMALS angry

AFTER SOME TIME NOW, SHE GO DEY FIND GOD FEARING HUSBAND.

ONLY GOD KNOW HOW MANY GENERATION SHE DONE ABORT!!.

GUYS BE WARN!!! IF YOU WANT TO MARRY ANY NAIJA GIRLS, DIG INSIDE HER PAST LIFE AS IF YOU ARE DIGGING FOR GOLD, BEFORE YOU HEAR STORY THAT TOUCH THE HEART
Enough for the wise my bro
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2020
BuddhaPalm:
I like the ending the most: "I am not a prostitute".

Hahha

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2020
b0rn2fuck:
wetin ddis one see, for ashawo joint, they could Bleep between 5 to 10 men daily if she is beautiful. Ashawo joints like agege, ketu get enough customers which means they could even complete the 600 men in 3 months, I could bet you and take you a place in ikeja in which I sit you down and count score of a girl that will Bleep between 5 to 8 men in 3 hrs while we are drinking bears
Haha is a lucrative business indeed government should start collecting tax

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
AreaFada2:

There are worse who are now housewives. What do men know?

600 is small sef. grin shocked cheesy
Blood of Zachariah tell me what I don't know abeg
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Eniola62(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hw u sure say diz tin true sef....person cme hre drop writeup ..una don dey cum
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Hassanmaye(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2020

forget dat tin God is nt mocked whatever a man sow after knowing Christ dat shall he reap d consequence of sin. God will also in His mercy match her with a repented guy like her. Guys watch & pray be4 saying I DO cos no divorce till death. d requirement to love ur wife is unconditional .
Something is wrong with your brain, in Islam I don't know of the Bible, if you commit heinous crime against a person only that person can forgive you, because there are offence that partake only God while others are related to the victim alone, God forgive sins that are attributed to him,
Do you mean someone that kill the parents of innocent child after collecting ransome will just go to church and that's all he is scotfree?? He must meet this ask the child for forgiveness wether directly or indirectly,

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.