Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student (104070 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Edusouls(m): 10:53am On Aug 02, 2015
mdbissalla:
hmmmm slept with about 600 men within 1yr.
now you want to settle down.
men are in big trouble, by her age, all she needs is to become a sister in one of the churches, abstain from sex for a year, her body wil rebuild & her beauty wil b recovered thereafter somebody will pick her say found decent lady to spend the rest of his life with...

chiiii
kai, yes men are in trouble we created,no be men dy Bleep am Na ghosts? She would marry to the same men that messed her up, one of us will eventually marry her with good heart and take care of her needs,u havent yet seen the world..

3 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by SAIBUHAR1(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
lagmostkuit:
[size=15pt]Okay, pls let's give a standing ovation to our wonderful Beatrice for her achievements so far...[/size]

Standing Ovation too small for her joor!

I mean a stand still ovation
Clappping ovation
Shouting ovation
Drumming ovation
Commenting ovation
Like ovation
Share ovation
Quote ovation

For the one and only f+ckstard/retired prostitute which have 598 male condoms on her CV + 2 male flesh-flesh in her character.

Mama Beatrice, I tuale for you Jaree

In grandmother's voice "any other beatrice is a katafit"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by seangy4konji: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
I sight you...how it deh godem no know say some ladies deh average 15-20 men per day for 20 days in a month if we remove d time weh she go use do period and relax...

Dem even safe pass omo mummy self wh no deh use condom.
b0rn2fuck:
na person wey never attend ashawo joint before will says it's not possible. 600 is even too small for ashawo girlss in a year. na suffer go kill such ashi. An average ashawo need 4 to 10 men a day or else she won't be able to afford a week hotel bills

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2015
bist:
She deserves a medal for thinking with her vagina rather than her brains.

I'm sure if you google most visited area in owerri, her vagina would come out top 5!

And which gentleman in his right senses would want to settle down with a vagina that's got that much mileage

If she hadn't come out to tell the guy, you wouldn't have known.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by scentmarlc(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2015
walearoy:
Wow
600 is like 2 men a day o!
Nawa o

Just my thought too.....

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2015
She's just a greedy slut looking for a short cut. She lacks moral and home training.

She had a job where she gets 15,000 per month but she left it because she opened her leg for a one night stand and the guy paid her 15,000k too?

While her uni mates live in one room apartments plus a room mate, beatrice wan form big gal, leaving in self contain with her fellow prostitute room mate. Na wa!!

She even dey go church? So all those things pastor dey preach no enter her head?
Her case seems hopeless o.

If a man marries her today and she sees another man who's richer than her hubby, she won't think twice before she leaves her hubby for the man.

Her eyes don tear reach back!

3 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by hasolalata: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:

Source: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/confessions-of-a-24-year-old-student-600-men-slept-with-me/
This is d life of many southrn nigerian's gal...n yet patient jonathan had d strength to call d north names...I wonder if parents could nt take care of a single child y would they get married in d 1st place?its a pitty n so phatetic...many southerners gals studying in d universities in d north re student-prostitude...
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by scentmarlc(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Activa:
Hope this is not an exaggeration because this figure is high.

Meanwhile, the lady wants to settle down. Who wan do o?

Its not even much....

Ashawo sleeps with an average of 3men per day ooooo, do d maths. I mean standby ashawo not olossho ...

**and pls dont ask me how i know this..gringringrin
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2015
This journalist must be very annoying, see questions.grin

These girls get power sha.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Ayostephen1(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2015
The lady doesn't have a real repentance with God but bcus she wants to settle down she quit the job. She should first go to God for forgiveness and the about marriage. There Joy in heaven for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Edusouls(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
CHISOS! she now want to settle down? thunder fire her, and @24 no man will ever tink she as slept wit over 600 men, ladies of dis days scared me, someone really need to do background check up of lady someone intend to marry.
of course she would marry, she is not the first prostititute to get married,and she wont be the last, thunder no go fire am, no be we men dy meet am na animals? We reap what we sow...but ma guy girls of nowadays na serious calamity..i dy fear them die...
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by wrongnumber: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2015
mdbissalla:
hmmmm slept with about 600 men within 1yr.
now you want to settle down.
men are in big trouble, by her age, all she needs is to become a sister in one of the churches, abstain from sex for a year, her body wil rebuild & her beauty wil b recovered thereafter somebody will pick her say found decent lady to spend the rest of his life with...

chiiii

And her parents will collect huge bride price and give the man long list.

Indeed guys are in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by baralatie(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2015
hasolalata:

This is d life of many southrn nigerian's gal...n yet patient jonathan had d strength to call d north names...I wonder if parents could nt take care of a single child y would they get married in d 1st place?its a pitty n so phatetic...many southerners gals studying in d universities in d north re student-prostitude...
there are no prostitutes or commercial sex workers in the north of kano,Kaduna,Niger and sokoto.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]The interview person is worse than the ex prostitution. How can he be asking her those questions. Anyway sleeping with 600 men in a year should have a place in the guiness book of records.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by scentmarlc(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
Joavid:
She's just a greedy slut looking for a short cut. She lacks moral and home training.

She had a job where she gets 15,000 per month but she left it because she opened her leg for a one night stand and the guy paid her 15,000k too?

While her uni mates live in one room apartments plus a room mate, beatrice wan form big gal, leaving in self contain with her fellow prostitute room mate. Na wa!!

She even dey go church? So all those things pastor dey preach no enter her head?
Her case seems hopeless o.

If a man marries her today and she sees another man who's richer than her hubby, she won't think twice before she leaves her hubby for the man.

Her eyes don tear reach back!

You must be a worker in yur church, jus saying gringringrin
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by White007(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
600 Men? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by fortunechy(m): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2015
so diz gal will later be sm one future wife?? chai!chai!!GOD plz,save the unlucky man dt will marry diz gal...........hmm,the interviewer shaaa!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Edusouls(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
1miccza:
Chaiii Men don suffer ooo,na one guy go put that used product for house so oo...
u dy call am used product, na over used scrap she be..but she will get married beth me and to an innocent guy wey go love am die.u never see self, God is not man..

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
scentmarlc:

Its not even much....

Ashawo sleeps with an average of 3men per day ooooo, do d maths. I mean standby ashawo not olossho ...

**and pls dont ask me how i know this..gringringrin

What's the difference between olosho and ashawo?
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Komedy(m): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2015
The oda time I was in benin, some girl told me she did 15men a day. So 600 a year is no big deal. Iron lady!

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by chaz007(f): 11:03am On Aug 02, 2015
If only the more privileged cld swap places with d less privileged, they'd get d true picture. Most hookers do nt take pride in wat they do, they only do it cos it's d only quick means they knw of fending for thmslves. If women were equally as strong n physical as men, prostitution wldnt strive dat much cos these ladies wld take to armed robbery n kidnapping. The govt shld find a way of rehabilitating these ladies n help them get better lives.

8 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by olaolulazio(m): 11:05am On Aug 02, 2015
The thing don change to well.
kongaa.com
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by baralatie(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2015
chaz007:
If only the more privileged cld swap places with d less privileged, they'd get d true picture. Most hookers do nt take pride in wat they do, they only do it cos it's d only quick means they knw of fending for thmslves. If women were equally as strong n physical as men, prostitution wldnt strive dat much cos these ladies wld take to armed robbery n kidnapping. The govt shld find a way of rehabilitating these ladies n help them get better lives.
prostitution is a totally different social problem.it has a huge web embedded in it.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Ajgal10(f): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2015
I think the Interviewer is sort of Immature with the Questions he is asking,they are quite silly.

5 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Maintech: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
That is small number compared to girls in Ocabique. Some sleep with at least 5 men in a day multiplied by 7 in a week and 52 weeks in a year... do the maths. Free the girl joor.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Edusouls(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
chaii women no dy mercy for their souls at all, haba this girl used her precious God given body mercilessly,kai womeeen what realy went so wrong with this species,must everybody go to schoool,and now did she even learn anything from school,she just went there and uselessed her body,this mad school rush,i cant understand,especially women,at the end they learn nothing but have lost all they have as a woman,most graduate finding it very difficult to get married..haba women's problem are unsolvable by man but only God..
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Intendy: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Ajgal10(f): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2015
baralatie:

there are no prostitutes or commercial sex workers in the north of kano,Kaduna,Niger and sokoto.
KANO AND KD have Headquatres. GOMBE AND TARABA ARE NOT LEFT OUT.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
a trophy tho.. Am goin to sleep wit 6000 ladies

mhen ur signature is superb, i want to and i swore to live my life by it... Its so, so, so cool
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by joseph1832(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Whoever conducted this interview is not only an asshole, but a certified jackass!.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2015
Only U 600 men shooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.