Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student (104061 Views)

Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / 24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
sound so not true......d progression of the story doesnt seem right
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
engrolawei:

Tribal bigot. You know how your Northern sisters flirt around even with their veils on. They go and do it secretly, stopping at a hidden place to change from white to blue veil to enter Alhaji's house and after the show you will see brown veil coming out of Alhaji's house; before they get home they change back to white veil and hide the other veils under their breast and enter like virgins. Hypocrites.
oh.!! so d colour of veil depict their status
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by pansophist(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
And now she wants to settle down and want a man that will take good care of her, some women sha.

Relationship has been reduced to a means of selfish convenience, and has ultimately transitioned into an escape route from facing adversities, while expecting men to just overlook an exceptionally dirty past "and take good care of her". Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Emykray(m): 3:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
The journalist sha.. E b like say e wan be final customer b4 d girl go stop,see question!!
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by gobizzy101: 3:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:
600 men in one year? That figure is too high for the story to be believable
How many men hav u slept wit 2day?
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by winniz: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
A 16 years old lesbian girl Tope who was initiated into a cult slept with over 20 men in one night this is very terrible.
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/07/police-round-up-12-teenage-suspects.html?m=1
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Orikinla(m): 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
600 customers a year for a call girl is normal.
Many sleep with 4 men a day.

This interview is an eye opener to other girls who want to join prostitution.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:
600 men in one year? That figure is too high for the story to be believable
have done d nmathematical analysis.?? subtract d days of her period a month multiply dat by 12. den divide 600 by d remaining days. it will give u an average of 2 to 3 men per day and u say it is not possible.?? let's be realistic here
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Weah96: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fourwinds:
have done d nmathematical analysis.?? subtract d days of her period a month multiply dat by 12. den divide 600 by d remaining days. it will give u an average of 2 to 3 men per day and u say it is not possible.?? let's be realistic here

Which period? The smart prostitutes don't have periods. Depo Provera shots last for 90 days. Maybe more.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
1miccza:
Chaiii Men don suffer ooo,na one guy go put that used product for house so oo...

forget dat tin God is nt mocked whatever a man sow after knowing Christ dat shall he reap d consequence of sin. God will also in His mercy match her with a repented guy like her. Guys watch & pray be4 saying I DO cos no divorce till death. d requirement to love ur wife is unconditional .

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Godmother(f): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fourwinds:

I still maintain its not possible. We women are not built to sleep with two or three men daily , seven days a week. If a woman tries it she might peel down there. That figure is obviously exagerated for media purpose
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
frisky2good:
Do women have sex up to 600 times in their entire lives?
do u know a woman can have sex with her husband up to 20 times in a month. sometimes I wonder how some of u come here and make comment. this is real and very possible. ask d girls in d house
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Fourwinds: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Godmother:

I still maintain its not possible. We women are not built to sleep with two or three men daily , seven days a week. If a woman tries it she might peel down there. That figure is obviously exagerated for media purpose
what about professional prostitute whose livelihood depends on d job.. do u know dey paid their rent weekly. and they will feed and take care of themselves. please find out u will be amaze

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by ojnnaco(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
That night, he gave me food
to eat. The following day I left. I did not
know I was pregnant

How sweet does this trash sound to ur ear.. they is now food dat makes someone pregnant baaa? Tell dem d truth jooor
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by kolaaderin: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Woooow living ATM slot ........
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by knostbrown01(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
vislabraye:
shocked . See life. You now want to settle down after you are done. Smh.
Maybe na you she dey wait 2marry

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by kenx1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ewu angry lady Cut coat according to ur cloth

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by UjSizzle(f): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who was the fella asking the 101 questions? I was beginning to get irritated by them mtcheeeew. Someone tells you she's slept with 600 men within a year and you're still asking mumu things like "did you charge extra for bjs?"
Rubbish! I had to stop reading before I hit someone.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by NAJALYN: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Did she really have to resort to prostitution? If only she had been patient and prayerful, a better man would have married her. But now its too late. A woman who slept with 600 men within a year can never be satisfied with settling down and having only one man now. It will take the grace of God for her to do so.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Ghost01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
She doesn't come across as someone who needs help; she held a lot back. Besides, the interviewer is one hell of an amateur journalist, going by the questions.

As for those saying "now she wants to get married after all that," there are many happily married ladies out there who will be competing with our dear Beatrice if their sex record, when they were still single, is made public.

2 Likes

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Ghost01(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
UjSizzle:
Who was the fella asking the 101 questions? I was beginning to get irritated by them mtcheeeew. Someone tells you she's slept with 600 men within a year and you're still asking mumu things like "did you charge extra for bjs?"
Rubbish! I had to stop reading before I hit someone.
You never can tell na. Maybe the interviewer, thinking he could hit it by being the 601st before Beatrice FINALLY retires, was considering his purse. Lol.

1 Like

Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Revolva(m): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
mdbissalla:
hmmmm slept with about 600 men within 1yr.
now you want to settle down.
innocent men are in big trouble, by her age, all she needs is to become a sister in one of the churches, abstain from sex for a year, her body wil rebuild & her beauty wil b recovered thereafter somebody will pick her & say i found a decent lady to spend the rest of his life with...

chiiii

I de tell u na so all dis sister for church de do....trust no woman ...d way prostitution is trendin today u go fear....even online social media's...u can get sl.uts...eaasily...baddo
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by abumeinben(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Wooooowwwww... 600 men..

And she plans to settle down.... And will still want a God fearin man as a husband..who is caring.
cry

Yeah sad and awkward..... But try n get her story....

She's a repentant ashi
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by HyperBase(m): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
I don't see how sleeping with 600 men becomes an issue; or is it that she had sex with them? If she did have sex with them, then she actually need help wherever she can find it.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shaege counter
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by skedy1(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hear how some of you are shouting!!

If most of u are investigated thoroughly, u'll discover dat 600 is nt evn a number....*like 1000 n above!!
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by 1miccza: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
TomPioPio:

forget dat tin God is nt mocked whatever a man sow after knowing Christ dat shall he reap d consequence of sin. God will also in His mercy match her with a repented guy like her. Guys watch & pray be4 saying I DO cos no divorce till death. d requirement to love ur wife is unconditional .

If only some guys would understand the whole concept this way
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Gideonaigbe(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
I MYT KNOW HER...SHIZ ISNT STAYIN IN OWERRI
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good u are still alive

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by chukslawrence(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ok oooo. But dnt tell me afta her season film, she still needs some1 who is rich, handsome nd God fearing.
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by theboss01(m): 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
fake as shit! well formed though. i mean what is d aim of the interviewer - " are u into blowjobs?". una no get work
Re: 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student by pat077: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
She is a legend

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Valentine Drinking: Lady Urinates On Herself (Photo) / This Lady Says Her Bum Is The Biggest In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.