Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift (3146 Views)

REVEALED! The Best Cover Ever To Davido's IF Hit Single / Watch Arab Men Showing "Shoki" & "Shakiti Bobo" Dance Moves With Serious Swags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2015
Download From Nairaland here
Emyo:
Good morning everyone; #ShakitiBoboFemaleVersion is the best song have listened to this week.

download from here:
http://madeinksu.com/post/294/audio-shakiti-bobo-female-version-kezy-swift

cc Lalasticlala, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista,
Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Mogidi, Mizmycoli,
IsraeliAirforce, Obiagelli, Egift, Omenka, Donphilopus,
Pendy79, NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa

#SupportGoodSong
#EncourageHardWork
#PushToFrontPage
#PromoteKezySwift
#WhatAManCanDo
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by IamOpemipo(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
undecided
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2015
IamOpemipo:
undecided
download and testify. Am promoting the Gurl, cuz the song is wonderful
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by IamOpemipo(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Emyo:

download and testify. Am promoting the Gurl, cuz the song is wonderful

Bros if this song no sweet

Na me go marry the girl o grin tongue
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by holyteeboy(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2015
Op the song is not nice ooo angryangry
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2015
holyteeboy:
Op the song is not nice ooo angryangry
are you kidding me? are you for real?
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by MizMyColi(f): 7:57am On Aug 02, 2015
I expected an original.
Tbh, I'm not waowed by the lady's part.
The guy's talented though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
I expected an original.
Tbh, I'm not waowed by the lady's part.
The guy's talented though.

Thanks for the honest review. Generally the song good?

I don't understand Yoruba but I guess I like the concept
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by patin48hrs(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2015
I fit die in top this song matter. iREP KSU...
joke apart this song beat the original version.
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by bonio: 8:23am On Aug 02, 2015
I downloaded the song the first day I saw it online. its as been on replay in Ekiti here.

I just have to comment here, so ma'am can move it to front page.
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by finestdjmoraj(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2015
Emyo:
Good morning everyone; #ShakitiBoboFemaleVersion is the best song have listened to this week.

download from here:
http://madeinksu.com/post/294/audio-shakiti-bobo-female-version-kezy-swift

cc Lalasticlala, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista,
Pendy79, NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Aresa

#SupportGoodSong
#EncourageHardWork
#PushToFrontPage
#PromoteKezySwift
#WhatAManCanDo

God bless you. Do you know her personally? I support good songs especially when it come from upcoming artists.

she is better than airforce1

I like the chorus and the second verse pass baddosneh own self
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by finestdjmoraj(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2015
the song is worth front page... I can't stop listening to it...simple and short

1 Like

Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by bonio: 8:41am On Aug 02, 2015
Don't visit any site to download it; OP I got a direct download link for you.

@all, the song is dope and its a party banger download by clicking on http://meenatnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Shakiti-Bobo.mp3

it will just download to your device without checking any site out
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 8:53am On Aug 02, 2015
bonio:
Don't visit any site to download it; OP I got a direct download link for you.

@all, the song is dope and its a party banger download by clicking on http://meenatnigeria.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Shakiti-Bobo.mp3

it will just download to your device without checking any site out

thanks for the link. other links are available too via Google.

I will update my post with this link now. its direct instead of taking one to another page
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Bros if this song no sweet
Na me go marry the girl o grin tongue
have you downloaded it?
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2015
finestdjmoraj:

God bless you. Do you know her personally? I support good songs especially when it come from upcoming artists.

she is better than airforce1

I like the chorus and the second verse pass baddosneh own self

Don't bring others down plzzz...thanks
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Don't bring others down plzzz...thanks
I don't think he is serious with that.
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
supporting this girls career by moving this to front page will neither reduce your esteem nor kill you.

pleaae

cc
seun, Lalasticlala, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista,
Pendy79, NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless,
Aresa
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by channel190(m): 4:12am On Aug 03, 2015
Emyo:
supporting this girls career by moving this to front page will neither reduce your esteem nor kill you.

pleaae

cc
seun, Lalasticlala, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista,
Pendy79, NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless,
Aresa

No doubt the good is good but seun's team are dream killers. Like Naijaloaded that will extort from upcoming artist to keep the site functioning only to upload A list artist song for free. (In return for traffic)

Mods, look into this thread and do the needful for your customers.
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by Emyo(m): 5:10am On Aug 03, 2015
channel190:

No doubt the good is good but seun's team are dream killers. Like Naijaloaded that will extort from upcoming artist to keep the site functioning only to upload A list artist song for free. (In return for traffic)

Mods, look into this thread and do the needful for your customers.

Too bad.
Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by deenAyetu(f): 5:16am On Aug 03, 2015
wow nice song ah swear

1 Like

Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by deenAyetu(f): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2015
yes it should be taking to front page to encourage upcoming acts on Nairaland.

Moderators: Fynestboi , MissyB3 , ijebabe you guys should suggest this thread for front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by bonio: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Emyo:

thanks for the link. other links are available too via Google.

I will update my post with this link now. its direct instead of taking one to another page

you welcome bro. I like the song

1 Like

Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by patin48hrs(f): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2015
una still dey on top this matter? The song is good no doubt, but if the mods don't feel like taking it to the front page then so be it

1 Like

Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by patin48hrs(f): 6:43am On Aug 03, 2015
but left for me, its deserving.

1 Like

Re: The Best Shakiti Cover Ever; #shakitibobofemaleversion -kezy Swift by channel190(m): 12:49am On Dec 03, 2015
Still had to find this thread because I am still playing it. Nice one, keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Christmas Carol / Top 10 Igbo Rappers 2017 / DJ Xclusive Releases "According To X" Album For FREE On Cloud9.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.