Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% (19373 Views)

Made In Aba Manufacturers Visit Senate (photos) / Gov. Ikpeazu Cuts Own Salary, Travelling Allowance By 50% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by loifez123: 6:33am On Aug 03, 2015
adconline:

Stop blaming manufacturers! This has been going for more than a yr. We can't ban our way to economic freedom.. Stupidity is expecting Naija to be a manufacturing nation when it generates 4000MW.

And its absolute foolishness to expect Naija to remain a perpetual importing nation. Unilever, Nestle, Honeywell and Cadbury are still in existence so quit the lazy route of thinking we must retain the status quo.......

The sheriff is in town, CHANGE is here!!

1 Like

Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:

The hellhole is a testament to that statement and for having a dullard as the president of Nigeria.[/i]

You're a psychiatric patient.

You say Nigeria is a hellhole yet your moniker is all4naija.

You are crazy and confused!

1 Like

Re: Falling Naira: Manufacturers Cut Production By 50% by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2015
all4naija:
That is coming from a barbarian living in a third-world country, Bwahaha... grin cheesy undecided lipsrsealed

You're suffering from a major condition.

You called my country (Nigerian) a 3rd world country but your handle is 'all4naija'.

It's not my fault that you're washing toilets in your youth in another man's country.

Better come to Nigeria to recoup what you've lost (if u change your negative attitude). I can help you stabilize.

Foooooool!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Commissions UNIMAID Hostel (Photos) / Vanguard Editor, Adekunle Aliyu, Released By The Police! / 2023: Buhari To Meet Governors, NASS Caucus, Zero In On Consensus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.