Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218542 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
bdavis:

Guy na today? Me, I am happy I am 'ungrown' at least I face facts and know the truth. Better to be a small pikin wey sabi truth than a 'grown-up' who shies away from the truth and sees a battle in every contrary opinion.

Well mentioning it has the desired effect and that's perfectly ok by me.

The solution to your problem is beyond me, my mention of battles had absolutely nothing to do with contrary opinion, let me help explain it to you since you seem to always have problem comprehending simple posts, it was directed at complaining to banks bla bla bla. I also wonder what crappy effect you're referring to, if you break the rules, you get banned irrespective of who or what you are or whatever pathetic lines you add to your post.
If you know me quite well, I work with what's clear to me and not sentiments. Banning doesn't add a dime to my balance, so what's enticing about it?
You air your opinions and I've aired mine, must my opinion always go with the crowd? Numbers doesn't in anyway represent the truth.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 10:05pm On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:

Mr man, why did u delete my post while Aleairhub rude post to me wasn't deleted as well? undecided

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
agarawu23:
lol.

I just laugh!
Dude i know you are still pained.....but believe me, you are picking on the wrong guy. You know nothing about me; so stop embarrassing yourself.

We are two different individual, you have let us know you feed on nlders therefore you will be the one to lose if I start with u o.

We might not end it soon cos I take things too personal.

Oh ....

You too are also patching on a wrong guy lane too....
On the issue of you taking it personal thanks for fully informing me early on and you're very welcome....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2016
WHO ARGUING EPP?!

I just want the $1 = ₦1 wey Buhari promise. Come! Where are all those people that were shouting Sai Baba sef? We suppose line them up, lash them 12 each!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
this tech-stock-market is hereby closed for the week.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 5:34am On Aug 28, 2016
Agc needed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 5:35am On Aug 28, 2016
$1000 Paypal Available for Sale.

Contact on my Signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sinebaba(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2016
sinebaba:
EBay gift card available for sale 360/$1 $1100 available. Someone bought it for me but I can't use it cos am using Nigeria eBay if you have USA eBay u can use it call 08134830575
for sale or teach me how to use it here
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 8:33am On Aug 28, 2016
$50 PM needed urgently. Please mention me if you got for sale.

Thank you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 8:46am On Aug 28, 2016
sinebaba:
Just open a US ebay account, add items to cart up to(or less than) the value of the giftcard, at checkout you will see the option for paying using your giftcard.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2016
sinebaba:

You don't just need to have US eBay account but also a US Paypal account to be able to use it.

Hope you didn't pay for what you cannot use cheesy

To use an e-gift certificate, gift card, or coupon:

Click the Pay now button.

1. If the seller offers more than one shipping option, select the one you want.

2. Enter the redemption code in the Redeem a Gift Card, certificate, or coupon field.

3. Tip: If you received your redemption code online, it's easier to copy and paste it into the redemption code field instead of typing it.

4. Click the Apply button to see your new order total, and then click the Continue button.

5. On the next page, log in to your PayPal account.

6. Select a PayPal payment method, and then click the Continue button.

7. Check your order details, and then click the Confirm payment button.

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2016
mayorall:
Agc needed.
AGC available $200 @ 350/$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 9:18am On Aug 28, 2016
Awesomelee:
$50 PM needed urgently. Please mention me if you got for sale.

Thank you

Visit topupgold.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2016
@ TCD

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

@all

NB: when dragnet makes comments as a user and you have contrary opinions, it's normal and I have absolutely no problem with that.
But opposing the moderator and breaking the rules governing that is another issue. And I try as much as possible not to mix them up but it's unfortunate that some people can't distinguish between both and always try to play the victim card.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 9:39am On Aug 28, 2016
dragnet:
@ TCD

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

okay thank you for this information.

please how do we send such complaints privately and to whom?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:53am On Aug 28, 2016
TCD:

okay thank you for this information.
please how do we send such complaints privately and to whom?
Treat it privately with the moderator concerned, if not satisfied, go higher.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2016
lecky001:

AGC available $200 @ 350/$

#330. Buy it now.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TCD: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
dragnet:

Treat it privately with the moderator concerned, if not satisfied, go higher.
okay thanks for the enlightenment. regards

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LOHCONSULTS(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Who can help with ebay cart out sharp?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
Valencia25.....nonso....bdavis

LOHCONSULTS:
Who can help with ebay cart out sharp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.