Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218386 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by freshcvvs: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
ladyF:

Lmao!!! Biko who is the tigress? you no go kill me with laf. cheesy

Ojigijigi
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 2:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Stanley08:
i need $20 PayPal. Contact me via signature. WhatsApp and Call.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ceaser: 4:23am On Oct 25, 2016
Trying to use GTB naira debit card yesterday evening, here's what I got. Does that imply GTB had discontinued international transactions on their cards?

If yes, please does Ecobank or Heritage still allow that shyte on their own cards?

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by blym4real: 5:33am On Oct 25, 2016
Godwinsamson15:
carefully observing. wink

cool hmmm cool
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 6:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Good Morning.

Someone made some neteller fund transfer to me last night..... Please if you're the sender , kindly contact me via my details below with the amount , mail I.d and the time it was sent....

Bravo....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lecky001(m): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2016
AleAirHub:
Good Morning.

Someone made some neteller fund transfer to me last night..... Please if you're the sender , kindly contact me via my details below with the amount , mail I.d and the time it was sent....

Bravo....
nah bonanza of the year I dey pray make i receive mine soonest
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 6:33am On Oct 25, 2016
$180 SKRILL available 430

if you need inflow in Nigeria dom account $10k up contact me now...
As my rep is currently in Lagos so you meet him and I transfer Dollar and you Transfer Naira right there before he leaves you.

For people in BENIN you can come for meet up any day any time that's if the fund is still available.

T&C apply
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 6:50am On Oct 25, 2016
$94 paypal available... whatsapp 08101098212. send as gift. Goodmorning
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 7:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Bonanza for were..... I will prefer such bonanza if it is Btc tongue , before the own comes for his or her fund. I go use am trade take make profit grin grin grin.
Any way the owner just contact me now...... cheesy
lecky001:

nah bonanza of the year I dey pray make i receive mine soonest
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 7:10am On Oct 25, 2016
$500 Skrill Available

$600 Paypal available only for online payment

$100 Neteller for sale

Online card payment also available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Rate is coming down.... Looking forward to see 380,350, 320,300 before january ... Fx inflow is increasing everyday high ended property in lekki and Abuja demand on the rise by naija we dey Abroad, export volume increasing, importation reducing... sad shocked sad shocked. You'd better sell your dollar now wey he get valua otherwise ..........

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nickyblaze(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2016
Pay pal needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nickyblaze(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2016
justi4jesu:
$500 Skrill Available

$600 Paypal available only for online payment

$100 Neteller for sale

Online card payment also available

I need 168$ pay pal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
nickyblaze:

I need 168$ pay pal

Contact me on whatsapp.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macphilip: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Buy, Sell Neteller or Perfect Money USD from a reliable and renown
e-currency exchanger.

Sell Neteller to us @ N440 per USD
Buy Neteller from us @ N510 per USD

Sell PM to us @ N450 per USD
Buy PM from us @ N505 per USD

Call 08144333114
Or visit www.forextrading23.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Timi1990(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Nsonaso:
$180 SKRILL available 430

if you need inflow in Nigeria dom account $10k up contact me now...
As my rep is currently in Lagos so you meet him and I transfer Dollar and you Transfer Naira right there before he leaves you.

For people in BENIN you can come for meet up any day any time that's if the fund is still available.

T&C apply

Whats your rate for inflow to Dorm acct ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2016
@oswardic

That number bought $130 SKRILL from me some time ago. Though his mod of transact isn't straight forward.

meanwhile am not saying he is scammers or not just trade careful.

$180 SKRILL is available

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Timi1990:

Whats your rate for inflow to Dorm acct ?
Contact me abeg on my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nickyblaze(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2016
justi4jesu:

Contact me on whatsapp.

Am trying to add u no way contact me 08152376392
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Durosure:
Rate is coming down.... Looking forward to see 380,350, 320,300 before january ... Fx inflow is increasing everyday high ended property in lekki and Abuja demand on the rise by naija we dey Abroad, export volume increasing, importation reducing... sad shocked sad shocked. You'd better sell your dollar now wey he get valua otherwise ..........
Dont fool urself,what is happening is normal and this is the way it happens every year,except maybe you are new to forex.. This is the festive season ,ppl are coming home and sending money in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by izikjon(m): 10:45am On Oct 25, 2016
$3000 BTC available

Rate: 480
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
Durosure:

Erm, bros this your report is coming from where? Cos I find fx go 3major BDCs yesterday and na same dem dey talk: dollar scarce. Not to mention travellex don dey see say they've been overwhelmed with demand. Or are you looking into a crystal ball? If yes, abeg come loan me for 48hours Pere. Would really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2016
bdavis:

Erm, bros this your report is coming from where? Cos I find fx go 3major BDCs yesterday and na same dem dey talk: dollar scarce. Not to mention travellex don dey see say they've been overwhelmed with demand. Or are you looking into a crystal ball? If yes, abeg come loan me for 48hours Pere. Would really appreciate.

Do you want to buy dollars?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 11:30am On Oct 25, 2016
Singapore1:

Do you want to buy dollars?

No, I just like parading around BDCs cos of my love for fura tongue...imagine question o

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2016
$823 worth of btc for sale @ 500#.
Contact me on 09072604433
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2016
$823 worth of btc for sale @ 480#.

Contact me on 09072604433
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2016
bdavis:

No, I just like parading around BDCs cos of my love for fura tongue...imagine question o
( I will try and behave like a gentleman)
Bdavis I am asking if you will like to buy dollars because I have for sale
Any amount

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Awesomelee: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Singapore1:

( I will try and behave like a gentleman)
Bdavis I am asking if you will like to buy dollars because I have for sale
Any amount

What is your rate sir? I need some urgently too

Please I no get ladder to climb rates o grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 12:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
megatran:
$93 paypal now available .. whatsapp 08101098212 as usual. first come first serve

SOLD

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
$500 skrill needed @ 425. See contact on my signature. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by U1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
U1:
$150 Skrill available at N430/$. Buzz me on zero809two370five56 if you'd love to reach me faster. PLEASE NOTE: Can't send before payment and anyone buying below $50 may need to pay N440/$. Thanks.

Skrill still available. Check quoted post for info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.