Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218429 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Acquiredollars(m): 4:33pm On Feb 18, 2017
amosfunmi:

GTB still alllows but $100 monthly limit. I still use it this morning
Access bank also works with monthly limit of equivalent of 75k Naira monthly

The information you gave on Access Bank Monthly limit is very uncorrect.

Please don't mislead people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by debybeautyworld(f): 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
jesbu:
There is another way to make money with gtb but you need someone in usa who you can trust,
Can discuss it here .
I'm in..teach me pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 4:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acquiredollars:

The information you gave on Access Bank Monthly limit is very uncorrect.

Please don't mislead people!

I tire for that guy ooooo
Maybe he is using $ Card linked to his $ account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Dabss(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2017
dragnet:
how?
the guy is confused. grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FrancisAdl(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
$100 Amazon gift card needed urgently, call or whatsapp 08068069104 if you have
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FrancisAdl(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
lecky001:
250 Agc available @360 non negotiable and you're sending first.

Hello, i need $100
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by GlitzG: 6:01pm On Feb 18, 2017
jesbu:

They stopped it on paypal and some bet site. Still working on ebay

How will it work on eBay when paypal is only accepted by 99.9% of sellers. Except you mean paying direct for items below 100$ without paypal. That is just using UR card details to make payment.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tradeplusib: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
jesbu:
There is another way to make money with gtb but you need someone in usa who you can trust,
Can discuss it here .

Bros how about just sharing tge hint here rather than everyone sending u a pm. Ur mailbox go over full o grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by papabiz(m): 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Please I need legit buyers to buy my $210 bitcoin @ 493/$
I am new here .
How can I see legit buyers not scammers
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FrancisAdl(m): 7:17pm On Feb 18, 2017
dunspol:
$180 available

I need $100 urgently

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FrancisAdl(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2017
Acquiredollars:
10 USD Amazon giftcard available for sale

Price?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FrancisAdl(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
jesbu:
Can discuss it here .

I'm interested, send your digits abeg
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DjSwaga(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18, 2017
lifestyle1:
Fopdnewton Blocked me on WhatsApp without paying my 43k. 97$

He bought the skrill funds on the 11th of February and started giving me stories that his account was hacked then later said it was suspended.

I don't know how that's my concern after receiving funds.

Skrill won't accept funds to a limited or suspended account. I knew he was trying to play smart but I smarter bro.

Thank God I got him on Facebook I will add all his friends and family members.

Please guys tell this dude to pay up.

Time is ticking.
Koo

Really.

Hes the same person as delearship na

And my deals with him. None went wrong

Im still surprised.

He said his acct was blocked tho.

He now has another email.

Let him come online and refute this first
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by GoldenBoy21(m): 7:38pm On Feb 18, 2017
BTC Market Update

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lifestyle1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
DjSwaga:

Really.

Hes the same person as delearship na

And my deals with him. None went wrong

Im still surprised.

He said his acct was blocked tho.

He now has another email.

Let him come online and refute this first

Seriously the guy blocked me and said he ain't paying no dime

I have his details

Everyone should be careful with him.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by GoldenBoy21(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2017
I'm selling PayPal funds (USD $) in exchange for bitcoin.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by GoldenBoy21(m): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
FIRIKI:
$500 PayPal fund needed

I'm selling PayPal in exchange for BTC.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nwagbaradav: 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2017
papabiz:
Please I need legit buyers to buy my $210 bitcoin @ 493/$
I am new here .
How can I see legit buyers not scammers

Bro. We didn't get to finish yesterday. Bring it at 490/lemme buy...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
Sheuns:
Gt bank has stopped skrill transfers o.

How are u so sure of this
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
$110 Perfectmoney available @500/$
Instant funding
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Sheuns(m): 10:19pm On Feb 18, 2017
eniolaamoda:

How are u so sure of this
Had a chat with them on facebook.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by greenchisom: 10:21pm On Feb 18, 2017
greenchisom:
Come pick these little $95 BTC against moro's Tithe And Offering @ #500/$

First come, First Serve.
Selling all at once.

Escrow Allowed.

GreenChisom

Still Available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by debybeautyworld(f): 10:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Abeg someone should come and buy this my $200 PayPal fund make I go sleep jare angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ddream77: 10:45pm On Feb 18, 2017
debybeautyworld:
Abeg someone should come and buy this my $200 PayPal fund make I go sleep jare angry

How much? WhatsApp me on 08023153074
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tradeplusib: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
debybeautyworld:

Intrested.
Can u send as fnf?
Whats ur rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ddream77: 10:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
jesbu:
Can discuss it here .

Bro, I've loads of trusted people in the US what's the way?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 10:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
debybeautyworld:
Rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sirlop(m): 10:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
jesbu:
Can discuss it here .
Bro I need to know pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gocare: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
lifestyle1:
Fopdnewton Blocked me on WhatsApp without paying my 43k. 97$

He bought the skrill funds on the 11th of February and started giving me stories that his account was hacked then later said it was suspended.

I don't know how that's my concern after receiving funds.

Skrill won't accept funds to a limited or suspended account. I knew he was trying to play smart but I smarter bro.

Thank God I got him on Facebook I will add all his friends and family members.

Please guys tell this dude to pay up.

Time is ticking.

Ive transacted with him before sha.
the same skrill, he paid first, and he made sure i dropped a review, which i did.
Asking for a review is normal sometimes, as alot of people do ask, so I don't know what else to say.
Just chill, if there is anyone here that has paid cash to him, then they should have his account details.
which should be traceable through bvn.
Dont even know what else to say.

Please ogas at the top kindly add.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by osmoses(m): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2017
jesbu:
Can discuss it here .
Gist us abeg
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by goldtooth: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2017
jesbu:
Can discuss it here .
i am interested. Abeg tell me the story kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.