Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218566 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FIRIKI(m): 4:20am On Feb 19, 2017
GoldenBoy21:

I'm selling PayPal in exchange for BTC.

Contact me on WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kaboninc(m): 5:36am On Feb 19, 2017
papabiz:
Please I need legit buyers to buy my $210 bitcoin @ 493/$
I am new here .
How can I see legit buyers not scammers

If it's still available I'll buy it at your rate..

Just sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Hello my good people of nairaland

I have three requests/offer and i will be needing your help

1. I will buy your payoneer funds any quantity for 455/$

2. I want to sell 60$ btc @ 500/$

3. I have a verified skrill account with 88$ in it, i have been using this account for quite a while for sending and recieveing
But since 2days now i have been unable to send money out, it keeps saying "we are unable to perform this transaction, please get in touch with us"
Please what can be done
And do they have a contact email or phone number one can call?

Thanks all.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 6:11am On Feb 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pachuxy(m): 8:50am On Feb 19, 2017
pachuxy:
Neteller funds needed..

Any amount, bring them to me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by LOHCONSULTS(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2017
GoldenBoy21:
I'm selling PayPal funds (USD $) in exchange for bitcoin.
need paypal pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 19, 2017
debybeautyworld:

I called Gtbank customer care service, the person at the desk said they stopped every transaction on PayPal using their naira master card.

God I pray its through that its still working

The reply from gtb is self explanatory. Every transaction on paypal using naira card. Not every dollar transaction. Other sites that dont tell u to pay the dollar value in naira will go. What paypal is doing is DCC.

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Fiverr, upwork, elance, freelance, etc PayPal withdrawal N400/$ only if you have $100 and above.

Rates are exactly as advertised, not 1 naira less.

All transactions are done within 1 minute.

See contact in signature..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by richard04(m): 11:00am On Feb 19, 2017
Amazon GC/Checkout/balance needed. Any amount.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by NanaF: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2017
dunspol:
$180 available

How much?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by itunesgiftcard(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
jesbu:
There is another way to make money with gtb but you need someone in usa who you can trust,
Can discuss it here .

sure but the limit is too small....
they should increase to like 300$ daily
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by vanchi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
tumababa:

The reply from gtb is self explanatory. Every transaction on paypal using naira card. Not every dollar transaction. Other sites that dont tell u to pay the dollar value in naira will go. What paypal is doing is DCC.

Yes same with Google play store
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pochoo: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
jesbu:
There is another way to make money with gtb but you need someone in usa who you can trust,
Can discuss it here .

How pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
vanchi:

Yes same with Google play store

exactly. wanted to pay for my bbm custom pin with my gtb NMC (₦151) but it failed. i tried my GTB dollar visa card and it went thru with first try. i also got a mail from gtb NMC saying the transaction declined cos it was DCC transaction.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Macaulish(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
In other News..

$100 US SKRILL[/b]l Needed Against 9:00AM Tomorrow Morning..

[b]IF YOU HAVE KINDLY CONTACT ME.

COME WITH YOUR ESCROW/RATE...

COUNTDOWN STARTING.......

See My Signature for Contact.

THANK YOU
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ilyasmuy: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
paypal $129 available at 420. whatsapp 08102694766
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by debybeautyworld(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
ilyasmuy:
let's deal
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ilyasmuy: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
ilyasmuy:

Sold to mikkyangel
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Opeyemi5 post=53817953][/quote]

Look attend to your what app okay
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 430/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 375/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 345/$.

See my contact below...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
[quote author=Opeyemi5 post=53817953][/quote]

Pls attend to your what app.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Drlaw(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
Opeyemi5:
Amazon gift card needed

Please respond to your whatapp messages.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by morzook(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2017
please click the link and sign the petition urging the CBN and federal govt to ease the forex laws as it is causing untold hardship to millions. It isn't certain this would work but its better than nothing. please sign and share

https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/buhari-emefiele-cbn-please-relax-the-current
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by TLisieux: 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
Convert your AUD (Australian dollars) and CAD (Canadian dollars) to naira at a very good rate.
PM me now!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:22am On Feb 20, 2017
100$ iTunes gift card needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Tabbaz(m): 2:28am On Feb 20, 2017

I am still buying payoneer fund @450/$ for large sum

Lower quantities also go for competitive rate

See contact below

Thank you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Enyinne(f): 5:47am On Feb 20, 2017
$500 bitcoin needed now .contact me asap.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 430/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 375/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 345/$.

See my contact below.

(1) (2) (3) ... (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) (663) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.