Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1216701 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2016
Amazon Gift Cards available at a very good rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2016
opeyemmmy:

See questionundecided
answer cuz I tried it once with fidelity master card but they charged 312
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 28, 2016
bush4ker:
answer cuz I tried it once with fidelity master card but they charged 312
No. You will be charged ₦ 295. Hope that answered your question
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 10:03am On Apr 28, 2016
cool cool
tumababa:
No. You will be charged ₦ 295. Hope that answered your question
yes
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by worldgee101: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls what's stanbic master card & access bank visa dollar exchange rates today?
Of first bank paypal & stanbic bank paypal, who has better dollar exchange rates? And what are d rates? Tnx
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
bush4ker:
cool coolyes

Believe what you want to believe.

You can believe the young man that said N295, but you find it difficult believing the one that said N208.

Well, picture speaks for itself.

I have initiated another transaction ($1 gift card) and the lien on my account is just N208.32... I will be back here when the actual debit drops.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ozor1: 2:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
opeyemmmy:

You can believe the young man that said N295, but you find it difficult believing the one that said N208.

I have initiated another transaction ($1 gift card) and the lien on my account is just N208.32... I will be back here when the actual debit drops.
bros its okey, we already know please remove the picture and othee posts thanks

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Humblega(m): 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
worldgee101:
Pls what's stanbic master card & access bank visa dollar exchange rates today?
Of first bank paypal & stanbic bank paypal, who has better dollar exchange rates? And what are d rates? Tnx

Of course stanbic. stanbic cheaper than not only FBN but also all other major banks.

Stanbic fx is #295 while FBN should be between 310-315
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
ozor1:

i wonder oooo!!!!!!!!!!

God go open door for some people to make money, then go close am themselves go back to dey pray make God still open door.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sugni: 5:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Humblega:

Of course stanbic. stanbic cheaper than not only FBN but also all other major banks.

Stanbic fx is #295 while FBN should be between 310-315
FBN 317 today, Access bank N305
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Bros, can i call U please? Please drop you number in this email address: destinyhood2@gmail.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 9:01pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hello house,

Can Nigerians sell their products/services on Amazon.com?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
ozor1:

Why should I

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
tumababa:

i wonder oooo!!!!!!!!!!

God go open door for some people to make money, then go close am themselves go back to dey pray make God still open door.

Young man, I'm tempted to call you names but I won't.

You told the other guy he would be charged N295 when you knew the rate... making me appear a liar undecided

You lot come around blaming the banks for charging crazy rates on their cards and here you are selling amazon gift cards at an exorbitant rate to your fellow hustlers... who are you guys fooling?

We come here and say it's wrong for banks fixing exorbitant rates; but, when we do same, it's God opening door for some people to make money... I bow for una double standard.

These same banks will buy FX from multinationals at the interbank market at N199, use the FX to settle Mastercard and then fix their card rates for as high as N300... making as much as N101/$. We will be here crying foul. But, are we any different from them when we sell amazon gift cards for N290, ripping off each other?

Not trying to hold brief for any bank... cos it's my wish CBN stops them any soon

See, I'm not against you buying the gift cards and selling them for whatever rate you want, but don't come around feeling like you are doing anyone a favour. And last I checked, this thread is about monitoring dollar rates, in technology section, and not some business thread where you sell whatever it's you want.

God will continue to bless your hustle.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BitterTruthUass(f): 11:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thanks a lot for this post, it will really save me at least 90K every month as I am regular buyer of Gift cards.

I just tried the procedure after reading through posts and must say it works like magic for many Banks.

I owe you a bottle of your brand cheesy.

Some of the guys that sold the Gift cards to me at N280/$ make una enjoy, now I can slice and cut the middle man grin

opeyemmmy:

You told the other guy he would be charged N295 when you knew the rate... making me appear a liar undecided

You lot come around blaming the banks for charging crazy rates on their cards and here you are selling amazon gift cards at an exorbitant rate to your fellow hustlers... who are you guys fooling?

We come here and say it's wrong for banks fixing exorbitant rates; but, when we do same, it's God opening door for some people to make money... I bow for una double standard.

These same banks will buy FX from multinationals at the interbank market at N199, use the FX to settle Mastercard and then fix their card rates for as high as N300... making as much as N101/$. We will be here crying foul. But, are we any different from them when we sell amazon gift cards for N290, ripping off each other?

Not trying to hold brief for any bank... cos it's my wish CBN stops them any soon

See, I'm not against you buying the gift cards and selling them for whatever rate you want, but don't come around feeling like you are doing anyone a favour. And last I checked, this thread is about monitoring dollar rates, in technology section, and not some business thread where you sell whatever it's you want.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
Thanks a lot for this post, it will really save me at least 90K every month as I am regular buyer of Gift cards.

I just tried the procedure after reading through posts and must say it works like magic for many Banks.

Some of the guys that sold the Gift cards to me at N280/$ make una enjoy, now I can slice and cut the middle man grin

Better late than never. To avoid stories that touch the heart, please ensure you test your card with $1 gift card and you receive the debit alert from your bank.

Not all banks support this feature. Like GTB, even when Amazon charges you in naira, GTB will debit you the dollar equivalent in naira at their prevailing card rate.

It's even cheaper buying £1 gift card... between N285-N302.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 4:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Opeyemmmy, you can rant all you want, i really dont care. I simply told the guy what he wants to hear. If you want him to believe you by force, you can simply look for him and put a g.un on his head to accept your point.

Mind you, i dont sell gift cards at ₦290. But i sell average of 500$ per day. Not to nairalanders.

God bless Nigeria.

For every situation d country finds itself, you can decide to wail along with the wailers or look for ways to survive it.

The hustle is real. Opportunities will always present itself. I wonder what you will do once stanbic stops dcc (cos with d rate its going, they can). I already have a plan B,C,D or even go back to plan A.

Have a nice weekend!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 6:44am On Apr 29, 2016
tumababa:
Opeyemmmy, you can rant all you want, i really dont care. I simply told the guy what he wants to hear. If you want him to believe you by force, you can simply look for him and put a g.un on his head to accept your point.
I am sure the guy knows who to believe now grin

Mind you, i dont sell gift cards at ₦290. But i sell average of 500$ per day. Not to nairalanders.
Good for you.

God bless Nigeria.

Amen.

For every situation d country finds itself, you can decide to wail along with the wailers or look for ways to survive it.
I'm not a wailer, though I won't mind wailing for a just cause.

The hustle is real. Opportunities will always present itself. I wonder what you will do once stanbic stops dcc (cos with d rate its going, they can). I already have a plan B,C,D or even go back to plan A.
Not like I care. Stanbic or any other bank can stop it. And please, don't come here telling me about your plan A, B and shii... at the end of the month, you will count your profit while I count my salary. Not everyone on here is an importer (or an FX trader for that matter undecided ).

Have a nice weekend!
You too, bruh.

Lest I forget, my latest debit alert shows N208.32/$. I guess we are done here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 7:40am On Apr 29, 2016
thank you opeyemmmy .u saved a lot of stress .why dat guy go dey beg u make u comot d pix..nawa for u guys o remember its nairaland.thank u once more opeyemnmy .I owe u one

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 29, 2016
opeyemmmy:

Not like I care. Stanbic or any other bank can stop it. And please, don't come here telling me about your plan A, B and shii... at the end of the month, you will count your profit while I count my salary. Not everyone on here is an importer (or an FX trader for that matter undecided ).

FYI, some people count both salary and profit ( i call it chicken change)
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dest4real(m): 8:07am On Apr 29, 2016
BitterTruthUass:

Which other bank did you try it with apart from Stanbic bank that charged #208/$?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pickabeau1: 8:28am On Apr 29, 2016
Please how does this work

I will like to buy some gift cards

which bank does it work with

I don't have stanbic

opeyemmmy:

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by opeyemmmy(m): 8:38am On Apr 29, 2016
tumababa:

FYI, some people count both salary and profit ( i call it chicken change)

I agree it's chicken feed to people like you, but heck, I haven't complained to anyone, have I

11 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 8:44am On Apr 29, 2016
opeyemmmy:

I agree it's chicken feed to people like you, but heck, I haven't complained to anyone, have I

Love to meet you in person , you are my kind of guy grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2016
ozor1:
please remove the picture and othee posts thanks
very unreasonable suggestion from them scamers

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BitterTruthUass(f): 8:51am On Apr 29, 2016
cheesy cheesy are you selling @207 if yes I want $1300.

Nsonaso:

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 29, 2016
opeyemmmy:

opeyemmmy.... That's a typical nigerian way... Always faking things to make money... Dragnet needs to ban anybody that gives pseudo information on this thread..... Also Dragnet, ban anybody using the thread as a means for personal business...(advert things)

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
hello everyone... i have announced here that i had some AGC cards and amazon balance . i still have amazon gift cards and acc balance available and the goodnews is that i have greatly slashed down my rates since i recently discovered the current bank rates which are a bit competitive. So if you wanna buy at a very affordable rate . whatsapp me at 08101098212 so we can negotiate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nsonaso(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
BitterTruthUass:
cheesy cheesy are you selling @207 if yes I was $1300.

NO am selling @ 199But is strictly on meet up. And if you're coming don't forget your GUN.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.