Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,984 members, 7,803,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1216802 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:54pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 10:47pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by meetmal03(f): 11:12pm On May 24, 2016
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
elijahdre:

zenith no serious o. I just decided to test with 1usd.I was debited 338.39 as against 1usd.
NAwa o
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bush4ker(m): 11:36pm On May 24, 2016
tumababa:
NAIRALANDERS, I CAN CONFIDENTLY TELL YOU THAT DCC HAS BEEN STOPPED BY STANBICIBTC
I wonder why banks block Dcc

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 12:24am On May 25, 2016
optimised:

I beg to differ.
The Title of the thread suggests exchange rate for international currencies.
In a market, in order to determine prices, buyers and sellers haggle (forex market inclusive)
Since banks' rates are scary, the thread is in 100% order. Everybody can decipher exchange rates from the hourly offers and acceptance here on this thread and such window as this should be encouraged in order to bypass the grievous Central Bank monopoly on Forex and attendant harsh effect on entrepreneurs.
What we do here is valid in principle and law, so whether banks or forexlanders here, let's continue. Thanks

That title is monitoring exchange rate, not selling PayPal and other E-currency
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 4:41am On May 25, 2016
Stanley08:

God bless you sir. At least, we have the privilege of perspective or opinion
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 6:59am On May 25, 2016
Stanbic has done me strong thing. Imagine they charged me 295 as at 2days back, but I checked my ledger yesterday, behold they've updated my ledger to reflect their new 315 price which they later deducted.

This is why i hate MasterCard, nothing good comes out of it.
Only crook banks will advice you to go for MasterCard.
If it's ViSA, they deducts instantly and credit back instantly vise-versa.

Heading to Standard Chartered, since all their cards are Visa.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 7:00am On May 25, 2016
Stanley08:

You guys should drop this argument please. People need this platform for favorable exchanges and discussions that is why it has come to stay. Good morning

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cul4real(m): 7:10am On May 25, 2016
shocker007:
Stanbic has done me strong thing. Imagine they charged me 295 as at 2days back, but I checked my ledger yesterday, behold they've updated my ledger to reflect their new 315 price which they later deducted.

This is why i hate MasterCard, nothing good comes out of it.
Only crook banks will advice you to go for MasterCard.
If it's ViSA, they deducts instantly and credit back instantly vise-versa.

Heading to Standard Chartered, since all their cards are Visa.

Please do I need to open a Visa Debit Card account with Standard Chartered to get their VISA card or they issue VISA card to every type of their accounts including savings account? I'm interested. Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2016
dagr8:
You guys should drop this argument please. People need this platform for favorable exchanges and discussions that is why it has come to stay. Good morning
The information is very important right now. Imagine how pple are reading these thread as if they reading their holy book.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 7:21am On May 25, 2016
Finally, our Naira has been technically devalued undecided but in CBN's own English, "Flexible Exchange Rate System" has just commenced grin grin
Probably, that might be the reason why Stanbic stopped their DCC
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 7:29am On May 25, 2016
Cul4real:

Please do I need to open a Visa Debit Card account with Standard Chartered to get their VISA card or they issue VISA card to every type of their accounts including savings account? I'm interested. Thanks.

All their account comes with Visa Card including savings account.
The minimum opening balance is N50,000 though, just incase .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 7:49am On May 25, 2016
Good morning everyone...amazon gift cards and Paypal funds currently available. contact me via whatsapp at 08101098212. thank u
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mariesio: 7:50am On May 25, 2016
FOREX liberalized which is worse than devaluing. Now banks will sell FOREX at prices they like
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 7:51am On May 25, 2016
who has an update on GTB's current/latest rates?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 8:04am On May 25, 2016
dagr8:

Dats not the point. The point is, this thread is to report rates charged by banks. Exactly what the the post above mine is asking. That info is what this thread is about.
There should be another thread to do trading. The idea of this thread was not for trading. Simple and short.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 8:05am On May 25, 2016
shocker007:

Can i withdraw my 50K immediately after the whole shibang?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 8:19am On May 25, 2016
Stanley08:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

smart guy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Stanley08(m): 8:28am On May 25, 2016
AleAirHub:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
smart guy

Yes nah. Let it not go and be as if they will now say minimum balance is 5K. Or 50K. Them and who will do that one?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Cul4real(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2016
shocker007:

Thanks. Should N50,000 also serve as minimum balance to remain in my account in case of saving account unwithrawnable? In other words, how much I can withdraw from N50,000 in case of saving account and how much should remain in the account as a drop that could not be withdrawn? I'm interested.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 8:40am On May 25, 2016
Stanley08:

Yes nah. Let it not go and be as if they will now say minimum balance is 5K. Or 50K. Them and who will do that one?
ok.
please go though this following links before next step.

https://www.sc.com/ng/save/diva-club.html

https://www.sc.com/global/av/ng-tarrif-guide-april-2016.pdf

Bravo
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by shocker007(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2016
Stanley08:

Cul4real:
Thanks. Should N50,000 also serve as minimum balance to remain in my account in case of saving account unwithrawnable? In other words, how much I can withdraw from N50,000 in case of saving account and how much should remain in the account as a drop that could not be withdrawn? I'm interested.

Funny Comments.

Minimum Opening amount for current account is = N50,000.
Minimum balance for current account is = N1,000
Minimum Opening amount for savings is = N50,000
Minimum balance for savings is = N1,000

Requirements:

1. Standard chartered savings account holder or 2 current account holder from any other banks as referees.
2. One Passport Photograph
3. 2 valid ID cards- One for KYC and the other for Address verification (International Passport, Drivers Lincence , Voters Card)
International Passport will stand for your KYC because it has no address on it.
Drivers licence or Voters card is good for address verification because they have address on them.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2016
shocker007:

Funny Comments.
Minimum Opening amount for current account is = N50,000. Minimum balance for current account is = N1,000 Minimum Opening amount for savings is = N50,000 Minimum balance for savings is = N1,000
Interesting.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 9:14am On May 25, 2016
Message from stanbic. Scammers have already started calling me that they have 10000$ amazon gift card at 230 ₦. U are on your own if you fall for this

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:24am On May 25, 2016
Justi4jesu ur "bank" never fix their rate? cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sunboy(m): 10:06am On May 25, 2016
Still buying payoneer funds at 290/$
Instant payment as usual. Contact in signature.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 10:44am On May 25, 2016
dragnet:
Justi4jesu ur "bank" never fix their rate? cheesy

Loading... smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2016
Stanley08:

*Rolls eyes* angry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 11:09am On May 25, 2016
tumababa:
Message from stanbic. Scammers have already started calling me that they have 10000$ amazon gift card at 230 ₦. U are on your own if you fall for this

which means DCC is dead n buried cry
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mrcodebreaker: 11:42am On May 25, 2016
computerboy:

276 but no DCC

whats dcc

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.