Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218076 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 6:08am On Jun 24, 2016
daniftyone:

Can I get $100
Nope, its a single card worth $250
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2016
Lordtrillion:

Nope, its a single card worth $250

How much?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2016
tumababa:

How much?
Its $250 worth of giftcard & I'm selling it at #280/$

[Sold Off]
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 7:53am On Jun 24, 2016
bestdeals0:
Please which is the best exchanger to sell my neteller?.. Don't wanna get scammed oo angry

How much do you have? I can buy if rate is favourable.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 8:08am On Jun 24, 2016
Which banks currently send out cash from Nigeria via Western union/moneygram?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Hv 50$ gift card left over...who wan buy cheesy wink
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:
Which bank is this?

Sterling bank told me 315 yst

You mean to receive?

Confirm again, it Should not matter which bank, the fees and charges are the same at every agent location.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BestySam(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2016
Resurgence:

You mean to receive?

Confirm again, it Should not matter which bank, the fees and charges are the same at every agent location.

I received MG two weeks ago. The payout was very high i thought there was some mixup somewhere. I just had to leave the bank hurriedly before they discover something.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 9:54am On Jun 24, 2016
stanbic still at 335 but useless with their $100 limit.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Resurgence:

You mean to receive?

To send

I.e I bring naira to dem, they pay to someone's foreign acct
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 9:56am On Jun 24, 2016
Etinosajay:
Which banks current send out cash from Nigeria via Western union/moneygram?

I use sterling
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Shakitibob0: 9:58am On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:

I use sterling
must one have an account with them?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2016
BestySam:

I received MG two weeks ago. The payout was very high i thought there was some mixup somewhere. I just had to leave the bank hurriedly before they discover something.

Lol ... So if it were the case you would let the banker pay the loss. Haba cheesy

It all started during the forex scarcity.
Other remittance company were fast enough to pay close to the black market rate to those bringing in dollars, MG and WU started to lose their customers, so they had to shake off their competitors.

But now that the CBN policy has changed the margin is no longer that high.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:

To send

I.e I bring naira to dem, they pay to someone's foreign acct

Ok. We weren't talking about sending.

And even that rate is very low. Last week they were charging higher than the black market. Wu was 346.

I don't know if it suddenly dropped. Which is unlikely
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2016
tosinjay:

Madam you must be a banker, am i correct?

You wrong. embarassed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingkennyd17(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2016
How much is gtbank current rating any1 pls
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mployer(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2016
dragnet:

merci smiley

uwc smiley
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2016
Shakitibob0:
must one have an account with them?

Nah
I don't even have an acct with them
I take money there, the equivalent of the sum I want transferred
I stopped doing it since last month cos of the instability of dollar, was there yst and I was told it was 315 per dollar plus 16k bank charge per 1k dollar sent
Sterling bank
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 11:45am On Jun 24, 2016
Resurgence:

Ok. We weren't talking about sending.

And even that rate is very low. Last week they were charging higher than the black market. Wu was 346.

I don't know if it suddenly dropped. Which is unlikely

I'll do a transfer next week
When I get the full info, I'll holla at u guys
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Ddream77: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello guys I'm interested in purchasing AGC. I purchase them every week from $4k up...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello house if I am sending less than $1000 true Western Union or money gram, what is their respective Commission rate?

Thanks in advance
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dgr8truth(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:

Nah
I stopped doing it since last month cos of the instability of dollar, was there yst and I was told it was 315 per dollar plus 16k bank charge per 1k dollar sent
Sterling bank

This info applies to which one WU or MG
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
dragnet:
stanbic still at 335 but useless with their $100 limit.

Yea, very annoying. Their shakara wan too much
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Etinosajay(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
bobo65:

Nah
Sterling bank

Is it paid out in cash to the receiver? Or credited to the recipients account?

Is the 16k charge for transactions of 1$ - 1k$?

Pls confirm
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
Clone2020:
PayPal funds available N320/$ up to $2500. I'm based in the U.S, these are funds I change occasionally to pay for projects in naira. I will pay first only to trusted monikers here make sure you pm me as well as call or whatsapp.
Hi, I'm interested in your services, I'm an exchanger too, i deal in PayPal, Payoneer etc.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
valencia25:

Hi, I'm interested in your services, I'm an exchanger too, i deal in PayPal, Payoneer etc.

Call me
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
$100 amazon balance still available. whatsapp 08101098212 if interested.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aleshsenior2000(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

Pls confirm
Yes, that's the charges.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bobo65(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Etinosajay:

Pls confirm

16k charge is for every 1k dollar u buy
Iv not bought less than 1k so I dunno if it's same that's been paid for less

And it's for transfer to a foreign acct not cash
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
$1500 amazon gift card available. Whatsapp 08053250698 for rate
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by showkhunbi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
tumababa:
$1500 amazon gift card available. Whatsapp 08053250698 for rate

Hello bro I have Amazon gift card of $200 selling at #250/$

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.