Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1218281 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (907) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Laredojohn(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
mavinc4u:
this thread looks dry. which bank is the cheapest ladies and gents on this thread? gtbank customers, please confirm your rate. thanks

unbelievable skye bank N215.028 shocked
If skye does this rate, they are probably t cheapest for now, stanbic use to do 212 b4, they now 220 as at late last week.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
Updates people . . .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by warrenweste(m): 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2015
mavinc4u:

28/09/2015. Sms and email alert. Also called their customer support to confirrm.

is it their master or visa card?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by cyif2003(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
stanbic charged me 225 today
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
cyif2003:

shocked shocked

Please calculate properly.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2015
GTB charged 220.005 today.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by smartn09(m): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2015
How much is fcmb charging per dollar these days. Can someone help out?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2015
cyif2003:

Are you serious or you are joking?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by respect076(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2015
Betwn gtbank and stanbic wch 1 is preferable to mak payment online de lAst time I pY with stanbic dey chRge me 220
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2015
i have skye bank account, make i go renew contract be that. thanks for the update
mavinc4u:

Are you serious or you are joking?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2015
tonjeola:
i have skye bank account, make i go renew contract be that. thanks for the update

Yes oh. I use their visa card and the alert drops immediately without wasting time. Hope they continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2015
warrenweste:

is it their master or visa card?

Visa

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by femimike1(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2015
Plz can I use my eco bank master card to transact on alibaba? How much is eco dollar exchange rate today?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biggboy(m): 11:26am On Sep 29, 2015
Please I need urgent help with who to contact.....
I made a transaction using my diamond visa card I was charged #225 to $1, something went wrong and I ask for refund but, I was credited #173 to $1.
This is broad daylight robbery.... Please help me out ooo

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biggboy(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2015
Chartey:
I've been going back and forth with Diamond. They charged me 215 back then on PayPal. The recipient made a refund only for Diamond to use one rate I didn't know to slash my money badly, I mean badly. They now started explaining that it was their 13% conversion charge. I rake for them for Twitter, threaten them with mail yesterday. We still dey on d matter. I asked them whether the 13% was for Visa or Diamond the agent couldn't answer, was stuttering. Na social media campaign go end this trash. 2 accounts with them and opening a third fa, loyal customer wey I be and dem dey do me dis kind rubbish.
Hi Bro, please can I diamond bank email address and twitter handle? Thanks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Chartey(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
biggboy:
Hi Bro, please can I diamond bank email address and twitter handle? Thanks.
complaints@diamondbank.com
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

Yes oh. I use their visa card and the alert drops immediately without wasting time. Hope they continue like this.
just out of skye bank now, cc who attended to me said, they issue master card not visa for naira savings account
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tdjeans(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2015
USA PayPal.
toluhere:

USA PayPal or Nigeria? ?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Skye bank xchange rate anyone . . .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
tonjeola:
just out of skye bank now, cc who attended to me said, they issue master card not visa for naira savings account

Tell them to call their card unit that you want visa and not master. Make them to understand that the only thing that would make you reactivate your account is if they issue you visa card. You can check another branch. It was war before I got it and another battle to make their card acceptable on PayPal but it should be easy now because they have configured their settings.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2015
989900:
Skye bank xchange rate anyone . . .

N215
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by 989900: 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

N215

Thanks, but for real?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by biggboy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
Chartey:
complaints@diamondbank.com
Thanks bro!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by cyif2003(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
sorry my bad. it was 220. thanx
Eghosa1:

shocked shocked

Please calculate properly.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Mizzzbeee(f): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
femimike1:
Plz can I use my eco bank master card to transact on alibaba? How much is eco dollar exchange rate today?
use eco bank at ur own risk! Their rates are over the top
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by wildchild1: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
cyif2003:
sorry my bad. it was 220. thanx
You almost gave us hypertension lols thank God
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tonjeola(m): 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2015
mavinc4u:

Tell them to call their card unit that you want visa and not master. Make them to understand that the only thing that would make you reactivate your account is if they issue you visa card. You can check another branch. It was war before I got it and another battle to make their card acceptable on PayPal but it should be easy now because they have configured their settings.
ok. Thanks. Will check another branch
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by venturecap: 5:14pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hi House,

I have $31,500 for sale at 227 from my Bank Of America account. Please see my contacts on my signature if interested.

Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Youngzedd(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
The poster above me is a learner.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youngzedd:

super learner....
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sakalisis(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
Youngzedd:

Seriously
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hahahahha...back again ....$$ @216.5. Coming soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (907) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.