Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari (34133 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / Saraki Seeks More Powers For ECOWAS (photos) / Saraki Seeks To Stall Trial Again, Asks Judge To Disqualify Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by motunolani02: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Judas..should do the needful!!!
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by kennyman2000(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmmm...
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2015
If Saraki fails to follow the Dogara path, he should be ready for whatever APC throws at him. You can't be a disloyal party member and still enjoy the confidence of the party leadership.
One thing Tinubu values most above anything is loyalty to party no matter how you feel short changed.

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Namady(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Who dey fear Who

#BuhariAndSaraki

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Pickin wey steal meat from pot say make im papa nor beat am.......

But still hold de meat for hand still wan chop am.........

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by JOF2: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2015
Please can someone help me ! Why he's runing from pillar to post?
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by sukkot: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Saraki no shaking, we(niger delta and biafra) re solidly behind u.
you do know olusola saraki is a yoruba boy right ? thanks for the support. i always knew deep down biafra got love for yoruba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by alfakoro1(m): 10:49am On Aug 02, 2015
Saraki must you beg him . perform your Legislative role and let him perform his executive one. That's politics for u. Go on Jare.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
you do know olusola saraki is a yoruba boy right ? thanks for the support. i always knew deep down biafra got love for yoruba
How is saraki a yoruba boi, stop bin fuulish
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by sukkot: 10:52am On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

How is saraki a yoruba boi, stop bin fuulish
he admitted to it. they are yoruba who moved to kwara 3 generations ago and adopted fulani lifestyle for political reasons. so thanks for supporting yoruba. biafra got love for yoruba

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
he admitted to it. they are yoruba who moved to kwara 3 generations ago and adopted fulani lifestyle for political reasons. so thanks for supporting yoruba. biafra got love for yoruba
Admitted what? Video or go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Day11(m): 10:54am On Aug 02, 2015
Saraki my guy.

How I wish APC can forgive and move on.

Greed is a very bad thing, We all guilty of it.

May Almighty God forgive us all.

Meanwhile Sai Bubu, Sai Bukky cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by sukkot: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

in an interview. its on youtube na. thanks for showing love to yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by strongerthaneva(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Tolexander:
hope he is not planning to visit Ooni?
Abeg my guy no kill me.and wife with laff for here oo..Ooni for where?
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Day11(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Laughing stock! grin
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by SHOPPERS(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2015
This is a pure lie. Bukola rules kwara. The emir is a baby to him. I'm also sure he gives no damn about Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Saraki no shaking, we(niger delta and biafra) re solidly behind u.
O gbon kankan. Ode oshii

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Ajiswaggs:

O gbon kankan. Ode oshii
Danfo ma kpa baba ati mama yin, awon famili yin, woni shorire
Omo jati jati, omo ale
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by yongnoble(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2015
Why is Saraki seeking to make peace with Buhari? Is he unaware of his power as the Senate president? In more developed climes, the reserve ought to be the case. ( the president should be seeking to make peace with the legislative head)
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by jomoh: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Saraki should know that it is impossible to please Buhari and PDP at the same time. He should make his choice.

In the last meeting of APC governors, they were all against him. They only differ on dealing with him now or after the police investigation. The way senators reacted to the nation's article showed that when the line is drawn, northern senators won't be against Buhari. As a betrayal, his best bet is to do what he knows how to do well, betray Ekweremadu to save his head.

He has already made his choice. He should learn to live with the consequences.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by tolexy007(m): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Saraki don't worry u will overcome...

1 Like

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by sukkot: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Danfo ma kpa baba ati mama yin, awon famili yin, woni shorire
Omo jati jati, omo ale
his fathers name is sola and his name is bukola and he married into a prestigious yoruba family. so you are one of the fools who got deceived by this family saying they are fulani so they can acquire power in kwara ? is it not obvious that this family will do anything for power ? bukola secretly admitted to a reporter that they are yoruba . i always knew deep down biafra love yoruba lol

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/08/politics-saraki-and-identity-crisis-northern-yoruba-nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by idu1(m): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
Saraki should know that it is impossible to please Buhari and PDP at the same time. He should make his choice.

In the last meeting of APC governors, they were all against him. They only differ on dealing with him now or after the police investigation. The way senators reacted to the nation's article showed that when the line is drawn, northern senators won't be against Buhari. As a betrayal, his best bet is to do what he knows how to do well, betray Ekweremadu to save his head.
na em bre say dem fit comot mr ekweremadu b dat? Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2015
sukkot:
his fathers name is sola and his name is bukola and he married into a prestigious yoruba family. so you are one of the fools who got deceived by this family saying they are fulani so they can acquire power in kwara ? is it not obvious that this family will do anything for power ? bukola secretly admitted to a reporter that they are yoruba . i always knew deep down biafra love yoruba lol
Sorry I don't do sahara reporters.

http://saharareporters.com/2010/12/08/politics-saraki-and-identity-crisis-northern-yoruba-nigeria
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by xreal: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2015
Tolexander:
hope he is not planning to visit Ooni?
grin grin if that will make his name appear in Buhari's good book.

Is Ilorin really me su 'jamba ?
Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by sukkot: 11:16am On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=OREMUSSANCTUS post=36523450][/quote] does not matter what you do. just keep on supporting bukola saraki and I will buy you orijin anytime you come to my area. thanks for the yoruba support

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by bettercreature(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2015
From the beginning to me Dogora election was very fair and it was live on National TV unlike Greedy Saraki who spent 5hours inside car pack while his mates were having meeting with the president and his election was announced through the window,He is a betrayer and a poision to Nigeria politics

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by Bollove: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015
SHOPPERS:
This is a pure lie. Bukola rules kwara. The emir is a baby to him. I'm also sure he gives no damn about Buhari.
This is a pure fallacy .... Anybody who think Bukola will beg Buhari is dreaming ... imagine, the news quoted Bukola sending Sulu Gambari to Buhari .... Sulu Gambari of all Emirs

why not Emir of Sokoto or Emir of Kano .... I would have taken the news serious if it were the Kano or Sokoto emir !!!

Nigerian Journalism and junks .... anytime you read in any newspaper which claim an "inner source" without mentioning the name of the source, you should take such news as "fake" and mere imagination of the journalist !!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by bettercreature(m): 11:23am On Aug 02, 2015
Bollove:
This is a pure fallacy .... Anybody who think Bukola will beg Buhari is dreaming ... imagine, the news quoted Bukola sending Sulu Gambari to Buhari .... Sulu Gambari of all kings

why not Emir of Sokoto or Emir of Kano ....
Remember adolphus WABARA? you dont know anything about power tussle,just wait till police investigation report is out then you will see how Saraki will be bundle out of office

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Seeks Emir’s Help On Buhari by phyllosilicate(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2015
jomoh:

He has already made his choice. He should learn to live with the consequences.
I pity the man, he no longer have a base. He is neither in APC nor in PDP. Some of those senators shouting his name are after Juicy committee chairmanship. When APC has his time, even the PDP senators would desert him.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu And Ebelechukwu Obiano At Handwashing Day Celebration (Photos) / Pictures Of A Crowd Waiting At Tafawa Balewa Stadium To See Buhari. / President Buhari Receives Orji Uzor Kalu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.