Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,302 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:03 PM

Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? (3610 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Amasing Stats Btw Messi And Cr7 At Copa N Euro Respectively / PHOTO: See What Messi And CR7 Will Look Like By 2030!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2015
Arsene Wenger insists Eden Hazard is not in Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo class #afc #cfc. Is Hazard on the same level as these two legends?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2015
It's debatable but I think he's almost there grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by maverickdude(m): 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
4 Mourinho's mind
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Esdb3: 8:40am On Aug 02, 2015
I respect Hazard. He plays like messi infact I call him PL's Messi but please and please stop comparing him with Ronaldo and Leo.

He is not even on Neymar's level. Have you forgotten Suarez? He is on Aguero, Harry kane, isco, pogba,De Bruyne cavani and Sanchez's level(infact he no near my Alexis self).

If Halilovic should get regular playing time today he'll best Hazard.

7 Likes

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Abugab(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
I am a Chelsea fan, truth be told Hazard is still a learner where Rinaldo and Messiah are.

2 Likes

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 8:45am On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
I respect Hazard. He plays like messi infact I call him PL's Messi but please and please stop comparing him with Ronaldo and Leo.

He is not even on Neymar's level. Have you forgotten Suarez? He is on Aguero, Harry kane, isco, pogba,De Bruyne cavani and Sanchez's level(infact he no near my Alexis self).

If Halilovic should get regular playing time today he'll best Hazard.

If Hazard played in La Liga he would bag at least 20+ goals in one season. I think he's too young to be compared with Messi and CR. Compare him with Neymar & Bale, then we're talking. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Tolexander: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

If Hazard played in La Liga he would bag at least 20+ goals in one season. I think he's too young to be compared with Messi and CR. Compare him with Neymar & Bale, then we're talking. grin
what so gives you that confidence?
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Esdb3: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

Neymar is too much for him. Neymar has a great national impact.

1 Like

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Johnnoah1st: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:
Arsene Wenger insists Eden Hazard is not in Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo class #afc #cfc. Is Hazard on the same level as these two legends?
JOKE OF THE CENTURY

1 Like

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by gustav25: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2015
Idiots will say if hazard is playing in laliga he will score 20 goals (tfd)......please who are those setting EPL on fire if not majorly SPL rejects ?....and watch out if Wenger bags benzema and see what he will do in your overrated league with overrated English players ......imagine sterling for 49million and Sanchez for 32!¡!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Krasid(m): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nope.He is not yet on that level, but has the potentials to do so.
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
JOKE OF THE CENTURY
angry
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
gustav25:
Idiots will say if hazard is playing in laliga he will score 20 goals (tfd)......please who are those setting EPL on fire if not majorly SPL rejects ?....and watch out if Wenger bags benzema and see what he will do in your overrated league with overrated English players ......imagine sterling for 49million and Sanchez for 32!¡!!!!!!
but Ronaldo scored 50 goals a season in la shitga, but only managed 18+ in EPL, so that is why McEwen made the hazard 20+ goal statement grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by taiocol: 12:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Compare Hazard with Etebo, Ezekiel Bassey or Etor

hes not yet at the level Salami, Obiozor or Udoh is talk more of Cr7 nd messi

3 Likes

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
but Ronaldo scored 50 goals a season in la shitga, but only managed 18+ in EPL, so that is why McEwen made the hazard 20+ goal statement grin
grin grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Eden Hazard should be compare to d likes of Lucas moura,coutinho,Griezman and co not football GOD'S like Messi de messiness and CR7 de great
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

grin grin
egbon nla grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
egbon nla grin
i hail oooo grin grin

how d market angry
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

i hail oooo grin grin

how d market angry
114mb cry I dey economize now. grin. Arsenal go flog your team today grin grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
114mb cry I dey economize now. grin. Arsenal go flog your team today grin grin
we shall see grin grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

we shall see grin grin
na 3-1 grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
na 3-1 grin
shocked
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Section8(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Harzard is fantastic but NO!!
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by dayo23(f): 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
Only because is Ronaldo! Which other player has or can do so? Beside Ronaldo left Man utd when he was just entering his peak. Messi is uncomparable, don't even mention Ronaldo in his class.

4 Likes

Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by Xzbit91: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
Ronaldo scored 33 epl goals in his last premier league season. May i remind you that he scored 25 in his first season in spain before he and messi started scoring astronomical amount of goals
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
dayo23:
Only because is Ronaldo! Which other player has or can do so? Beside Ronaldo left Man utd when he was just entering his peak. Messi is uncomparable, don't even mention Ronaldo in his class.
Messi na boss na. But hazard will score more goals in la shitga, the standard of defense is very poor grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Xzbit91:

Ronaldo scored 33 epl goals in his last premier league season. May i remind you that he scored 25 in his first season in spain before he and messi started scoring astronomical amount of goals
Fat lie!!! angry. The highest premier league scorer in Renaldo's last season was Anelka with 19 goals which proves my point. La Liga is shit grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
Fat lie!!! angry. The highest premier league scorer in Renaldo's last season was Anelka with 19 goals which proves my point. La Liga is shit grin
your bad mouth no be here grin grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

your bad mouth no be here grin grin
that guy wan argue with football bible like me grin grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by McEwen(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
KingTom:
that guy wan argue with football bible like me grin grin
grin grin
Re: Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? by KingTom(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
McEwen:

grin grin
how far you and the GEM?grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret Message Behind The 2014 World Cup Logo(pictures) / Just Imagine U Are The Coach Of This Girl / Can I See World Cup On Gotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.