Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires (1455 Views)

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. / My Girlfriend Says She Can No Longer Cope With My Sexual Desires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by kosby001(m): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2015
Sex to some people is the best mechanism that keeps a relationship going while to some, sex is immoral and the height of fornication. Any how you view it, sex will still remain one strong bound that unite a man to a woman.

Some relationship collapse nowadays base on the fact that the guy can't satisfy his partners sexual desires while some guys abscond from their relationship on the bases that their girls aint ready to let go. For the guys that are seeing the ladies that are not ready to let go, maybe you just respect their opinion and keep with the relationship or you simply opt out of the relationship and get someone that will satisfy your sexual desires.

Since sex is the bedrock of most relationship now, let me quickly share some tips on how you can actually derive sexual satisfaction with your girl.

1. Make sure you suck her nipple gently and press it when required.

2. For those guys that don't get easily irritated, you can suck her beneath or simply finger her if you know you can't insert your precious tongue inside her vagina.

3. After the cock has been inserted, hit her hard and make sure she feels the size of your cock in her brains. You can ignore her tears cause some girls shade tears when they are actually enjoying what you are doing to them. You can simply call that "tears of enjoyment".

4. Don't be the first to give up and don't make the mistake of asking her if she enjoys it cause some girls take it as an offence.

5. Gist afterwards and reminisce about that quite time with her. Discuss the process of some of the styles you have done with her I.e if you haven't done such to her before.

How big your cock is doesn't justify how sexually active you can be. Endeavour to satisfy her sexual desires as at when due cause most relationships have crashed on that bases. Some females complain their guys aint satisfying them sexual hence they began to look elsewhere. Just try and be active so that you can satisfy her desire and also yours. This is simply a cautionary tale from me to all guys.
Re: How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2015
Sexuality section please
Re: How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by donholy28(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2015
Nna op has come o....so u mean say guys need tutorial on everything
Re: How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by sinaj(f): 9:23am On Aug 02, 2015
anoda guy-thread undecided

like seriously sex keep d relationship goin

smb for u op sad
Re: How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2015
Wetin be this nah So, u really think men r now so dumb they can't handle a woman? Uhuh! Its not that bad.
Re: How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by Ezemarcel(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2015
I just hate sex
Re: How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by Cutehector(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2015
Ezemarcel:
I just hate sex
gosh me too... U hav no idea
Re: How Do You Satisfy Her Sexual Desires by kosby001(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Either we agree with me or not. Some guys still need extra tutorials for love making. Some asked if sex is still the root of relationship....the simple answer to the question is that 98.9% of relationship today are centered on sex. Make your necessary findings.....for those who don't like sex...I think its better u ve a rethink about that*continues to sip my juice*

(1) (Reply)

Girls, What Is The Worst That Can Happen If You Don't Have A Boyfriend? / Guys If She Make the first Move for Sex Does It Make Her Cheap Or Bold / 90% of Girls Would Give Anythin 2 Hear diz 4rm a HonestGuy.Ladies Even Testified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.