Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,783 members, 7,802,426 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

A Friend Needs My Help - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Friend Needs My Help (599 Views)

I Need A Friend / A Friend Of Mine In US Is Interested In Meeting Beautiful Nigerian Girl. Holla! / A Friend Is Urgently Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Needs My Help by may3(f): 9:57am On Aug 02, 2015
I met dis guy few weeks back, he is all I want in a man n is serious about me too bt the issue here is that he is a chain smoker and we all know what nicotine does to the body and I can't stand guys that smoke but he says he wants to quit and needs my help...pls guys,how do I go about it, wat are the steps to quit smoking and I know some have gone through it before, pls share ur experience ...... sensible comments only
Re: A Friend Needs My Help by madamGift(f): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2015
My dear, don't even try to play God. Let him stop smoking on his own first, before you think of starting anything with him..
Sometimes, people need personal convictions to totally stop addictions like smoking..not by forcing him or giving him ultimatums.
If you want to help him, pray for him.
Re: A Friend Needs My Help by sseunth(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2015
If you can't beat them, you join them
Re: A Friend Needs My Help by tellwisdom: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2015
madamGift:
My dear, don't even try to play God. Let him stop smoking on his own first, before you think of starting anything with him..
Sometimes, people need personal convictions to totally stop addictions like smoking..not by forcing him or giving him ultimatums.
If you want to help him, pray for him.

Do you wear gatring? sad
Re: A Friend Needs My Help by tellwisdom: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2015
Op, you want to stop him from what gives him joy?? ...Dem dey fry plantain for yua head abi?? sad
Re: A Friend Needs My Help by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Are you sure he is ready to stop smoking ? U seem to be the only motivation for him to stop smoking. Personal conviction is the mother of all convictions. If he never see reasons to stop smoking apart from his intention in you, after he got what he want, he will start over. I hope u are not a kid in relationship. Look b4 u leap !

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Channel For Real Hookup / Portharcourt Hookup. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.