Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls (787 Views)

Please Advise, Drivers Licence Not Ready Since February / Urgent Advise Needed On Best Jeep To Buy With Budget Of 1.4M / Between Accord V6 EX-L And C230 2007 Model Sport Sedan: Pls Advise... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by Samad805(m): 10:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Pls am about making purchase of a 2002 land rover freelander and I don't know hw strong and reliable d car is especially d engine and the gear.....pls I need a urgent reply on dis cos am considering sealing d deal 2mao
Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by mayor2013: 11:17am On Aug 02, 2015
Samad805:
Pls am about making purchase of a 2002 land rover freelander and I don't know hw strong and reliable d car is especially d engine and the gear.....pls I need a urgent reply on dis cos am considering sealing d deal 2mao

Run as fast or faster than Usain bolt. That ride has got a lot of engine issue. Look for a better SUV. All the best
Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by Billion24(m): 11:49am On Aug 02, 2015
WEEKEND DISTRESS/AWOOF DEALS

Toks 04 Accord V6 (Coupe) @1.1m
Toks 04 Lexus Rx330 @2.3m
Toks 08 Ford Edge 2.3m (baked)
Toks 05 LR3 V6 @3m
Toks 07 Range Rover Sports HSE @4.1m

Toks 014 Acura MDX with 2k mileage selling for 8.5m awoof price

Reg 02/03 Honda civic @350k
Reg 09 Matrix @1.650
Reg 03 Corolla Sports, leather, alloy @850k

Reg 03 toyota highlander, 4plugs, alloy, fabrics, ac @880k net

Toks 07 camry SE v6, fabric interior, chrome alloy wheels 18 inch,only razor cuts on driver and passenger @1.750k last!!!

Clean Toks 07 Toyota Camry LE, V4, Fabric @1.650m

Toks 07 Honda Accord, V4, fabric @1.380m flat

Toks 05 Highlander (Limited Edition,3 row seats, Automatic climate control,power seat,alloy wheels,full options) @2.2m flat

Reg 02 Rx300 white color, firstbody, leather interior @950k flat

Reg 07 Honda Accord DC firstbody, leather, V6 barely driven @880k

Clean 07 Toyota Yaris Perfect Clean, first body, Still looks like Tokunbo, AC freezing @850kk net.

3 Months used 05 Matrix XRS, first body, Still looks like Tokunbo, AC freezing @1.1m

Clean 05/06 Honda Accord EOD, First body, super neat, ac freezing, leather interior, V6, hybrid and more @700k flat.

Neatly baked 012 Toyota Corolla, fabric, bluetooth, ac freezing, clean and so much more @2m

Clean Reg 010 Acura ZDX @4.3m

Sharp Reg 08 M-Benz Gwagon G500 full options @18.5m (Armored)

Kindly share this with ur friends, and let them know about the REALE awoof!

Pls Note All price remain final price except stated otherwise, strictly serious buyers. Unnecessary negotiations will not be tolerated.

Call✆ +2348130641677
Pin:2304594F
E-mail: gucciautos@gmail.com
FB: http://facebook.com/GucciAutos
Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by BTT(m): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Run.

Or read its reviews on google to know how fast to run.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Samad805:

Bro/sis, buy what so ever you wish.... Life is too short to be overly guided, your success will be a mentorship to others, your failure (if you purchase this car) will be a warning to others.
Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by FlyboyZee: 6:04am On Aug 03, 2015
lomomike:

Bro/sis, buy what so ever you wish.... Life is too short to be overly guided, your success will be a mentorship to others, your failure (if you purchase this car) will be a warning to others.
OP, please don't listen to him. I agree with him that life is too short to be overtly over guided. But, not when it comes to a Land Rover Freelander.

We have discussed this very issue here, over and over again. Some guy had to change the engine and transmission to that of a Toyota Camry. So most of the Freelanders you might have been seeing on the road are actually not what they are. They are more like Jacob's voice, Esau's body, if you know what I mean...

Last line: Please, whatever you do, DON'T BUY THE LAND ROVER FREELANDER. Run! Run!! Run!!! as fast as you can and remember not to look back while you are at it. Lol...
Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2015
FlyboyZee:

OP, please don't listen to him. I agree with him that life is too short to be overtly over guided. But, not when it comes to a Land Rover Freelander.

We have discussed this very issue here, over and over again. Some guy had to change the engine and transmission to that of a Toyota Camry. So most of the Freelanders you might have been seeing on the road are actually not what they are. They are more like Jacob's voice, Esau's body, if you know what I mean...

Last line: Please, whatever you do, DON'T BUY THE LAND ROVER FREELANDER. Run! Run!! Run!!! as fast as you can and remember not to look back while you are at it. Lol...

Why you wan spoil market? angry
Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by ogawisdom(m): 7:36am On Aug 03, 2015
Op thank ur God u ve nt paid. Nw turn arnd n run away lik u saw a ghost tongue
Re: Help!!!!!! I Need An Urgent Advise Here Pls by Samad805(m): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Chaiii!!!!!and I don pay ooooo........grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On Honda Baby Boy / Car Parked Beside The Road At Night,how Safe? / Please Nairalanders I Want To Know What Is The Difference Between Corolla 2003,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.