Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:03 AM

Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits (5666 Views)

Jumbo/ Medium/ Small Egg Crates For Sale / Nigerian Fruits: Why Are The Days Gone? By Patrick Dele Cole / Best Species Of Vegetables And Fruits For Faster Snail Growth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by Babalagzy: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello all,
Does anyone know where plastic crates for vegetables or fruits can be acquired in Lagos or the south west? I haven't been able to find any seller in the country.
Relevant information will be greatly appreciated.
Attached are pictures of the kind of crates I'm looking for.

Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by ogb5(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
It looks nice. tell us if you are able to find it
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by waka2: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Go to shonghai packaging plastic in sango ota along abeokuta expressway,they re biggest crate producer i know,try them and let see

1 Like

Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by Babalagzy: 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
ogb5:
It looks nice. tell us if you are able to find it

will do
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by eseleborjpyaho: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
PLS CONFIRM IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN IT OR CONTRACT SAME TO US TO SUPPLY YOUR FIRM ON REGULAR BASIS, SEND YOUR REPLY TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk with quantity needed and targeted price and payment terms with the picture
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by Babalagzy: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2015
Finally found the crates at shongai plastics.(thank you waka2) They have a variety available. This one I bought cost 850 each.

3 Likes

Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by Pavore9: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2015
lt is nice seeing people now moving from the traditional baskets to these crates as there is less damage done to the produce. it is more durable and it economizes space during haulage.
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by waka2: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
@op,you are welcome sir.
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by omonnakoda: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
What size do you require and how many
Also what type
Nestable or foldable?
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by Newway2(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2016
Can u post the picture of the different types & prices of crates that you have 4 pple to see?

omonnakoda:
What size do you require and how many
Also what type
Nestable or foldable?
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by agricentral(m): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2016
Newway2:
Can u post the picture of the different types & prices of crates that you have 4 pple to see?

Seconded
Re: Plastic Crates For Vegetables And Fruits by Tgiirl(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
For your vege crates; contact me/ whatsapp 080 267 87200

Price: N4000/pcs

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Small Scale Poultry Farming In Nigeria / Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now / 3acres Of farm Land For Sale @ 150k/acre With Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.