Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) (5570 Views)

The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists / Questioning The Implausibilities 3 (original Sin) / Questioning The Implausibilities 2 (reason Over Faith) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by adewalker(m): 4:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
Joule30:

Please! please! I have a life. I can't spend the required time to read through all this. Cut the inferences and go straight to the point.
. Am telling u,since the creator himself created logical beings,he must deal with them in a logical way,he created the logic in them,hence he must communicate with them in a logical,and nothing about christianity goes with logic,u can't say God has three heads,the father,the son,the holy ghost,when logic will tell u two captains can't be in a ship,so christianity can never be the religion from God
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2015
Joule30:

Now you are unto me? Hehehe. You are right! I have no right. But I am not telling you this because I have any right. I'm doing so for the sake of Christ. I love you with the love of Christ, therefore I do it not of my own accord. You might ask "Why won't He do it Himself?". The answer is that He is doing it through me.
nop

its better u love me with the love of our own amadioha than to love me with a jewish diety.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 5:25am On Aug 22, 2015
adewalker:
. Am telling u,since the creator himself created logical beings,he must deal with them in a logical way,he created the logic in them,hence he must communicate with them in a logical,and nothing about christianity goes with logic,u can't say God has three heads,the father,the son,the holy ghost,when logic will tell u two captains can't be in a ship,so christianity can never be the religion from God

Does dealing with humans in a logical way involve becoming logical?
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 5:28am On Aug 22, 2015
krattoss:
nop

its better u love me with the love of our own amadioha than to love me with a jewish diety.
"...Nothing but the love of Jesus Christ."
- Deitrick Haddon ~ What Love
You should listen to this song.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 5:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Joule30:

"...Nothing but the love of Jesus Christ."
- Deitrick Haddon ~ What Love
You should listen to this song.
how about u listening to guru marahji or fela kuti?

U knw the fact? The reason u disbelive in other gods is the reason i disbelieve in urs and ur jesus.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by gbaskiphylle: 6:49pm On Aug 22, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]Before anybody shouts or plays the victims card here about their own religion, let everybody know that in this post when i say "God" i am not only referring to One deity but to many. Both the Muslim and christian concept will be referred together as God, this is a mind tickling thread and a charge for independent reason.

I have always seen Muslims here threaten a Christian with hell like "Repent and turn to God and his holy prophet Muhammed or burn in hell" Ironically Christians also accord the same favour to them like "You will burn in hell if you don't accept Jesus" and then funny enough both religions too regard atheists to be hell bound and also adherents of other religions.
You see, its not even about being a theist. they all still think you are going to hell either way as long as its not theirs. . Christians still think Muslims are going to hell just like atheist even though Muslims believe in a God and same thing goes the other way round.

Now looking at the idea of HELL, it is ok to point out the heavy influence of greek culture on the new testament. The old testament (Judaic Tenark) knows nothing like a HELL, but the influence of the greek underworld concept TARTARUS gave birth to sickening concept HELL when adopted by the newly emerged religion.

I once told a christian that was preaching to me "The very concept of a HELL, ridicules the idea of a God. It insults it and drags it to a level lower than a human"
One might be thinking my reason for saying this.

I have wooed many girls in my life and if i recall correctly i have never said to any of them "I love you, love me back or i hurt you" any sane mind will see that everything should be wrong in that statement.
The very idea of me hurting her if she doesn't love me back nullifies my confession of love for her.
Take another look at that statement, it is a blackmail and an abusive word. I have threatened her so it is a blackmail, if she doesn't love me back i will hurt her. It is a sheer blackmail giving her two nonsensical choices.

Now this is one of the reasons religious people do not know that they themselves ridicule their God concepts even more than atheists, We have seen everything wrong in the statement i presented above, but then again let us show the very large scaled way this is used.
God says "I love you, if you don't love me back i will burn you in hell forever" Am sure everyone can now see everything wrong in this, it is blackmail, it is blatant abuse and the very sadistic idea of punishing someone because they don't reciprocate your love reveals egoism at a chronic level, it is barbaric as well as it is repulsive and blatantly implausible. Yet they want us to swallow that a perfect being operates within such childish egoism and abusive ways.

Come to think of it, God should be perfect right? Yes Yes God is perfect. God is omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, He is even omniperfect.
This very idea of perfection is a flaw in the character people have heaped on their different God concepts. Let us see how.

God is perfect, perfection needs nothing. A circle needs nothing added to it to make it 360°. At 360° a circle is perfect and it is impossible to add even 1° and if you take away 1° and makes it 359° it ceases to be a circle.

So God is perfect, God needs nothing, you can never add anything to it neither can you take away, perfection is just perfection.
If this is the case and God is perfect, this surely means such being needs nothing like Worship, reverence, acknowledgement, praise and all these because it is just perfect.
If God is perfect it simply means that all the worship and reverence etc are useless because he doesn't need them, unless you assert it is not perfect then i will agree it needs them to feed his ego and so feel important.

But religions drag their God concept too low to a level that it needs worship and acknowledgement on daily basis, needs it real bad even threatens people with eternal torture if you fail to give it, this very quality betrays the idea of perfection and drags down the God concept to the state of Egoism, Narcissism, sadism and all round imperfect.....

"Believe i exist and i reward you, disbelieve and i will hurt you so bad forever in an eternal roasting fire" Can abuse and blackmail get any cheaper? You would agree with me an existent powerful and perfect being (if there is even need to) do not need people to be threatening others as to hogwash them into believing it exists, rather it should be able to prove its own existence, isn't it?
This also shows how religions ridicule God and not atheist.

Again, a perfect being should be above hate, anger, jealousy, grief and all, these disturbing emotions are all characteristics of mundane beings like us because it stems from our own emotional insecurity but if God is perfect it is impossible for such emotions to hold sway on it, it is impossible for it to operate within the confines of these emotions, But the religions are heaping on us God concepts that operate within the confines of such disturbing emotions as Anger, jealousy, hate and even bear grudges with humans and then wrap it under the guise of perfection and expect any right thinking human not to ask questions or refute such ideas! The very acknowledgment of these emotions in a supposedly perfect being kills the idea of perfection and portrays a very imperfect being or should i say concept.
This yet again is another way religions ridicule and insult their God concepts.

It is common knowledge for Christians and Muslims, to claim their holy books are all flawless and perfect without blemish and are the words of the supposedly perfect God who created the universe.
But just a look at the books it shows the skills of mundane men in every inch of it, it depicts the knowledge of ordinary men and claiming such to be from a perfect being ridicules and insults the very intellect of such entity because you would be sure a perfect being would do better.

One cannot help but imagine how the very mythological historical antiquity of a certain set of people (which makes up almost 60% of the bible) is the word of a God, how?
Or the very misogynistic, chauvinistic, barbaric, blood drenched charges as seen in different verses of both the Quran and the Bible connotes a universal deity of a perfect status, That is also an insult to the very being these books claim to belong to.
And this yet again shows how religions insult and ridicule their own God concepts.

Another idea is the chosen race brouhaha, A perfect universal God would choose one people specially over others and you still tag it a universal concept? That is clearly the worst form of racism and such favouritism ideology betrays the very concept was invented by the very people it favours and loves more than others even to the extent of taking their side in wars against others (which allegedly he supposed to have created)think about it, this betrays a huge character flaw and a ridicule to the idea of a universal God and is sheer implausible.

Most people in religions often think it is blasphemy to think or ask questions, in fact i have once thought like that. They are afraid to question God and the disturbing characters it is portrayed to have. As a matter of fact many times this fear effectively keeps most locked up in their respective religions because no one wants to be punished by a perfect but again JEALOUS God.

Many would say: Why do atheist discuss God? It is quite simple, differences in ideologies creates room for healthy discussion, scrutiny of the idea. Atheist might lack belief in the God concepts but the stories are there, we have Hindu books to read brahma stories, bible to read yahweh stories, Quran to read Allah stories and many other deities out there just like we also have J.R.R Tolkien Lord of the rings book to read about Gandalf, one necessarily do not need to BELIEVE Gandalf is real before discussing Gandalf, The discussion is always a call to reason and a charge to allow your mind pour out their questions.

Another would ask: Atheists are afraid of hell!
Lol. . this one is always funny, if an atheist is afraid of hell there is no way he would still be an atheist, not at all....In fact we see hell exactly the way we see children who thinks fairies are real its a very hilarious idea.

Again, this write up is not an attack on any religion either is it meant to insult any, it only remains a stimulus to independent reason, healthy questions unbound by fear. I hope none sees it as an attack to their religion. Man always have been a curious being, Man is not a robot that downloads every data you input into it, man should be able to weigh and compare, scrutinize and even criticize. . so do not be afraid to allow your questions cultivate.

Nothing in life is to be feared only understood, this is the time to understand more so we may fear less... Because a subtle thought in error can give rise to useful enquiry that can establish truth of great value

Buddha once said: Believe nothing, even if you heard it from me. unless it agrees with your own reason.

This shows you are supposed to subject every idea to judgement of your own independent reason. Let go of the fear because there is nothing to fear when using your own brain and judgment.... if i am to go on with ways religions ridicule their own God, i would write on forever but let me stop where i am now.
[/b]

Op...you are just wonderful..You beautifully and articulately expressed my thoughts and belief...fear will always be man's greatest enemy. Like I will always say,asking questions shows you have a functional mind. Thanks once again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
krattoss:
how about u listening to guru marahji or fela kuti?

U knw the fact? The reason u disbelive in other gods is the reason i disbelieve in urs and ur jesus.
Guru Marahji by Olamide? If that's the one, why did he shoot the video with a church theme? I don't understand Yoruba so I didn't know what he was saying.
What reason is that? I don't disbelieve in other gods, I don't worship them. Dude, the OP's article says he doesn't believe in God, or at least the One he is convinced that he knows. You are speaking about other gods. I'm off this thread. You guys just hate God for one reason or another and you want someone to take the blame. Just sit down, take a deep breath, drink a glass of water, get on your knees and tell Him what you have in mind.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please reply on the 'Guru Marahji' part before I leave, thanks. May God bless you.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
Joule30:

Guru Marahji by Olamide? If that's the one, why did he shoot the video with a church theme? I don't understand Yoruba so I didn't know what he was saying.
What reason is that? I don't disbelieve in other gods, I don't worship them. Dude, the OP's article says he doesn't believe in God, or at least the One he is convinced that he knows. You are speaking about other gods. I'm off this thread. You guys just hate God for one reason or another and you want someone to take the blame. Just sit down, take a deep breath, drink a glass of water, get on your knees and tell Him what you have in mind.
lol..

I guess he needs ur prayers more than i..

Go hustle man

2 Likes

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Peace

1 Like

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by An2elect2(f): 2:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
muphasar11:

Don't reason about it
Sometimes it better not to know some stuffs or read some. Its not absurd a lot of stuffs are discussed online and a lot have fallen from the faith. A friend once told me

To see to it that no man spoils me or makes me loose focus through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men after the rudiments of this world and not after the ways of christ.

It don't matter what we believe or what the churches preach or what we think is right or wrong. The clay can't command the porter neither can the clay claim the porter isn't skilled enough. One day one would die and then reality will set in Now its still a game we all can choose to play the way we like. Time after death would solve the puzzle.

Stay strong if you believe christ reigns supreme

Cc
Mznelly
An2elect2

Thanks for the tag.

Atheists have chosen the path of error ordained for them from the beginning.

The day God stoops to be proven by man, that day He ceases to be God. But God forbid, our God is not answerable to any man.

They are at least overt about their belief and have made their stand clear on whose path they are, unlike the multitudes of covert atheists that have invaded the church as parasites. They do not express themselves in explicit terms. They say they believe in God, but they live like He does not exist. They are even worse! But God will judge all men
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
An2elect2:

Thanks for the tag.

Atheists have chosen the path of error ordained for them from the beginning.

The day God stoops to be proven by man, that day He ceases to be God. But God forbid, our God is not answerable to any man.

They are at least overt about their belief and have made their stand clear on whose path they are, unlike the multitudes of covert atheists that have invaded the church as parasites. They do not express themselves in explicit terms. They say they believe in God, but they live like He does not exist. They are even worse! But God will judge all men

Well said
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shi.t! This write up long die... embarassed
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by joywendy(f): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by joywendy(f): 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
@johnydon22 please can you unquote me? Before this people come here and start misinterpreting my words and writing long speeches for me. Thanks
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol, so reading more stuff would make you fall from your faith or what? Please spare me that long speech, if you are really strong in faith nothing would make you fall in my opinion.

Opinion and the word shows how rooted

Btw I was talking to the op on this thread. I was only asking a question,

Thanks for putting my in my place

I never said I was falling or whatever.

Read between the lines

I don't know why you people think you can read someone's mind or something. undecided

You people. Funny.

Please kindly unquote me. Thanks![/quote]

I have done just that
Your welcome

When one claims to know it shows in their words
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by johnydon22(m): 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
joywendy:
@johnydon22 please can you unquote me? Before this people come here and start misinterpreting my words and writing long speeches for me. Thanks
You are responsible for what you write, people are responsible for what they understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by joywendy(f): 5:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
johnydon22:
You are responsible for what you write, people are responsible for what they understand

Thanks! I know,but you know that rule 'doesn't' apply here on nl.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by johnydon22(m): 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
joywendy:

Thanks! I know,but you know that rule 'doesn't' apply here on nl.
Only if you care about what people think more than what you yourself think

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by kobosmalls: 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Eddlad:

Am here,I didn't read that so if you can summarize it.
And you will never read. Thats why the pastors and other religious clergy men summarize their nonsense so-called word of God and decieve you with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by kobosmalls: 5:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
See, that's the thing with logic. It seems to open your eyes so much, then diminishing return sets in. Logic is not perfect, but you try to use it to explain perfection. Yesterday Pluto was a planet, to its not. Yesterday Prof. Einstein was correct, some other time he was wrong, today he is partially correct. Logic has begotten children who keep fighting themselves: atheism, realism, idealism, e.t.c. Logic told me light was energy, logic told me light was matter. Logic told me light is matter and energy and that matter is anything that has mass and occupies space. If light is matter, why doesn't gravity bend light? Logic said our gravity is too weak, that a worm hole has enough to bend light. So is a worm hole matter or energy?
Logic said human ancestors were once fishes, then monkeys, then humans. It says that our children might move to the next stage.
If you must know, Yahweh is illogical. Logic is an asset of the human mind. Yahweh is not a logical being. He made you and I like this because He wanted to. You want to ask Him questions? You are free. Don't use someone's mistake to mask your choice. Humans are humans and God is God. You can't expect Him to fit your standards. He gave Adam and Eve a choice, they chose and got the consequences. If you have chosen Logic, remember someday, some other logical being will laugh at you and maybe insult your thinking. Yahweh doesn't need you to believe or disbelieve, He has asked you to choose. Remember little children always want things their way, not necessarily minding what consequences will follow.
You play basketball, that's cool. You love astronomy, awesome. Would be really nice to meet you in person. I love you with the love of Christ.
Yahweh isnt a logical being but he told some men to write down his commandments and words in such a way that logical beings could understand.
Yahwehs words and commandments are full of sh1t! MR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by kobosmalls: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
adewalker:
. How much I love those who use reason when it comes to religion...now from reason we know anytyn that comes from a vacuum must have a source.,every human have this tendency him then right from birth to belive in a supernatural being...their creator,every human have their belief about this creator,becose they reasoned that all this tall moutains,this cattles,the big shining lamp in the sky,all this thing perfectly made must have been arranged by something...so he rationalises and seeks a way to communicate with this creator,so he can know his purpose for life,we humans generally we easily get scared by things we don't know than things we know,so the human mind is wondering,wat happens to me wen am dead,how did I get here,who all put all this tyns there,he's seeking answers for this,so he believes someone must have put him,he believes this person is watching him from somewhere he can't know,so he looks to sky,and the best rational reason he comes up with is that,this creator must be in the uppermost world,watching him from there...now if there was a creator,he surely must not let man remain like this seeking for knowledge he doesn't have,this creator must tell him wat to do,why he was created...so the creator sends him messenger telling man,wat was required of him,telling him why he was created in the first place...
So by this logic God must have been created too!
If NO, then man was also not created!

1 Like

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by kobosmalls: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
" ...surely this
creator MUST abide by this logic,since he's
dealing with logical beings,..."

That's what I talking about. That is logical thinking in play. You are dictating how you want the Almighty to respond to you. We are about 7 billion on this planet. Many more have died long before you were born and you feel so unique, Yahweh should come down to do what you want the way you want it? Hmmm.

Isaiah 55:8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither
are your ways my ways, saith the Lord."
You do realize that the same bible says that God created us in his image.
This means we should be able to think like he thinks and walk in his ways like the bible commands.
If his ways are not like ours,how does the bible expect us to do that if we cant understand how he thinks and walks?

Dont you think that the people who wrote those things in the bible were trying to decieve you into believing that their write up is full of mystries which you cant comprehend unless you blindly accept their crap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by johnydon22(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
kobosmalls:

So by this logic God must have been created too!
If NO, then man was also not created!
Lol..
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by menxer: 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2015
One does not need be an atheist to reason.
The problem with most religious people is their myopic preoccupation with their religions' literature.

A cursory reading of "the Lost book of Enki" or "the Earth Chronicles" shows why the Bible gives God attributes that are mundane.

Let me drop the bomb: man was created by a higher Alien specie of Man.

That's why Jesus said, " he that hath seen me hath seen the father " (John 14:9)

PS:
For those about to bash me, I am a "reborned" Christian. grin
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by johnydon22(m): 12:42am On Nov 05, 2015
menxer:
One does not need be an atheist to reason.
The problem with most religious people is their myopic preoccupation with their religions' literature.

Bolded is truer than true...

A cursory reading of "the Lost book of Enki" or "the Earth Chronicles" shows why the Bible gives God attributes that are mundane.

Anthropomorphism is in itself a mundane representation in essence, these books you wrote above can shed light to development of semitic deities.

But the very idea of personal humanoid Gods betrays primitive superstition and noble supposition much more clearer

Let me drop the bomb: man was created by a higher Alien specie of Man.

ifenese seem to share similar thoughts with you on this but i doubt this hypothesis as much as i doubt the "Deity (God) did it" hypothesis but i find both to be noble but lacks basis empirical substantiation.

That we don't know how something began doesn't mean Aliens of Gods did it, it means we don't.

That's why Jesus said, " he that hath seen me hath seen the father " (John 14:9)
PS:
For those about to bash me, I am a "reborned" Christian. grin

Uuuhm so you think Jesus was an Extra-terrestrial elaborate more on this ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by menxer: 5:27am On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Uuuhm so you think Jesus was an Extra-terrestrial elaborate more on this ...

When Jesus made the statement I quoted (John 14:9) do we interpret it to mean he was referring to Joseph?

Gen 6:1-3
1Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
Please take note of the "also" in the highlighted.

There is nothing to elaborate since the truth doesn't need any defense, it's a defense unto itself, that it's buried under a mountain of ignorance is immaterial.

Belief is like opinion, everybody is entitled to theirs; For me to elaborate would amount to trying to convince someone to abandon his for mine.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by johnydon22(m): 8:07am On Nov 05, 2015
menxer:

When Jesus made the statement I quoted (John 14:9) do we interpret it to mean he was referring to Joseph?

Please take note of the "also" in the highlighted.

There is nothing to elaborate since the truth doesn't need any defense, it's a defense unto itself, that it's buried under a mountain of ignorance is immaterial.

Belief is like opinion, everybody is entitled to theirs; For me to elaborate would amount to trying to convince someone to abandon his for mine.

..lol.. Need to get something clear. . . You think the Bible God was some form of extra-terrestrial being that visited earth?

1 Like

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by menxer: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

..lol.. Need to get something clear. . . You think the Bible God was some form of extra-terrestrial being that visited earth?

What I think is of no consequence to you, what matters to you is what you think. grin
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by johnydon22(m): 9:22am On Nov 05, 2015
menxer:

What I think is of no consequence to you, what matters to you is what you think. grin

Hhmmmm this evasive tactics is not very encouraging. . . I am trying to learn from you maybe i might start sharing the same theory with you so please elaborate stop the Childish dodges.

Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by menxer: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2015
johnydon22:

Hhmmmm this evasive tactics is not very encouraging. . . I am trying to learn from you maybe i might start sharing the same theory with you so please elaborate stop the Childish dodges.

You need to move from theory to principle, and that is not done by arguing on here but by deliberate research with an open mind, to accept some truth that may be hard to comprehend.

You said extraterrestrial God, how so correct; good you understand the basic meaning of extraterrestrial.

Let me use an analogy, I will assume you are familiar with a guitar. I will also assume you don't have any eye or ear defect. Now if the string of a guitar is plucked, and it vibrates, can your unaided eye and ear perceive it? At best your eyes would see a blur of movement and your ear a sound.

At a certain frequency of vibration the plucked guitar string becomes invisible to the unaided eyes and the sound, imperceptible to the unaided ear; does that invalidate the physical properties of the string?

In physics, it's an established principle that everything is in constant motion. And the frequency of vibration determines the position of an object (matter) in the dimensions. And the higher the frequency of vibration, the finer the object. Such that even your thoughts have physical properties as it conforms to laws of physics.

Juxtapose this analogy with Gen 6:3, as highlighted.
Re: Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) by johnydon22(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This / Pastors Top Wisdom Quotes. / There Are No Atheists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.