Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Urgent Vacancies - New - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies - New (3498 Views)

Urgent Vacancies In A Micro Finance Bank In Lagos / New Urgent Vacancies At Tetrazzini Foods Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies - New by SenatorE777: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2015
We are in need of the following positions in Lagos.

1. Waitress/Waiter

2. Cook

3. Kitchen Assistant

4. Receptionists (Females)

The applicants must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience, ability to work under pressure, pleasant personality and the ability to pay attention to details and good with Microsoft Excel.

If you think you have what we need kindly send your CV to royaldees@yahoo.com stating the position in the subject area

Deadline: 10th August, 2015

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by emekamn(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hian, cook and waiter/waitress good with Microsoft Excel.... ok!!!

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by synclaire: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Lol. Cook with microsoft excel
Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by debris: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lol abeg location @op
Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by mima247(f): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
I have a similair opening if u are interested.but u must stay near unilag .andit students are most welcome
Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by julie89(f): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
mima247:
I have a similair opening if u are interested.but u must stay near unilag .andit students are most welcome
yeah I have a sister tht is interested,she has experience as a receptionist and she stays at yaba

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by Sunnypar(m): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2015
Similar opening with no contact address
mima247:
Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by Sunnypar(m): 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2015
SenatorE777:
We are in need of the following positions in Lagos.

1. Waitress/Waiter 25 or less

2. Cook 30k or less

3. Kitchen Assistant 20 or less

4. Receptionists (Females) then you should know what they would earn.

The applicants must have a minimum of 1-2 years experience, ability to work under pressure, pleasant personality and the ability to pay attention to details and good with Microsoft Excel.

If you think you have what we need kindly send your CV to royaldees@yahoo.com stating the position in the subject area

Deadline: 10th August, 2015
I forgot to mention you work on public holidays plus it is 6 working days
Re: Urgent Vacancies - New by geniusgem: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Recruiting!!! / I Got A Job Too!!! / Fcmb Dsa Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.