Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year (3485 Views)

I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / 600 Men Slept With Me In One Year, Says 24-year-old Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by chidubem93(m): 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
PHOTO: MEET THE NIGERIAN LADY THAT SLEPT WITH OVER 600 MEN IN ONE YEAR
NorookieAug 02, 2015Uncategorized0LIKE

imagesHow would you describe a lady who slept with over 600 men in one year? You certainly won’t be wrong if you call her a sex machine or queen of sex. Twenty-four-year-old Be­atrice Okeke (not real name), a student of a vocational institute in Owerri, the capital of Imo State, performed the feat, as it were.
Indeed, for Beatrice, sex is a way of life, a daily routine. According to her, she resorted to using what she has to get what she needs when her boyfriend who was sponsoring her education abandoned her following lies told against her by jealous friends.
“My boyfriend whom I met at Onitsha, Anambra State when I went to visit an un­cle was sponsoring my education. We had agreed to get married as soon as possible. Then some people I regarded as friends started peddling wicked lies against me and without confirming if what they were saying was true or false, he called it quits just like that. They told him I had an incur­able disease. So, I decided to help myself because my parents cannot do anything for me. We are poor. My father used to be a driver but he is now a lumber jack while my mother is a full time housewife. Sometimes, she sells vegetables, ” she explained.

She said that when her boyfriend walked out of the relationship, she got a job in the bar section of a hotel but her take-home pay could barely take her any­where. So, one day, she went to a night­club with her friends and a man took her to his hotel room. The following morning, the man gave her N15,000 for services rendered and she was hooked.
Consider what she said:
“They were paying me N10,000 a month and you work late hours. But if you go out to hustle in the night, you can get that kind of mon­ey within a day or two. About 600 men slept with me from last year to this year.”

CONTINUE READING

http://norookiemedia.com/photo-meet-the-nigerian-lady-that-slept-with-over-600-men-in-one-year/

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by kingkendrick(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jus wondering how large dat place go be...600??, na competition?
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by pussygotlips: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hu geh ha numb?
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Where is she?
And how the hell is that possible?
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
pussygotlips:
Hu geh ha numb?
you want to increase the number?
Male prostitute.
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
For some people every which way na way
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by pussygotlips: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
firstEVA:
you want to increase the number? Male prostitute.
nope,
i want to help her ministry settle down,
how you see am?
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by Onemansquad(m): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
guinness book of records

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by fetibee: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nnna heennn,,,,,,I pray GOD will change her life sha
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by okunboy: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Olympic Medalist!
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by faith551(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Buhari Don give am certificate?
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by MrCork: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
chidubem93:

PHOTO: MEET THE NIGERIAN LADY THAT SLEPT WITH OVER 600 MEN IN ONE YEAR
NorookieAug 02, 2015Uncategorized0LIKE

imagesHow would you describe a lady who slept with over 600 men in one year? You certainly won’t be wrong if you call her a sex machine or queen of sex. Twenty-four-year-old Be­atrice Okeke (not real name), a student of a vocational institute in Owerri, the capital of Imo State, performed the feat, as it were.
Indeed, for Beatrice, sex is a way of life, a daily routine. According to her, she resorted to using what she has to get what she needs when her boyfriend who was sponsoring her education abandoned her following lies told against her by jealous friends.
“My boyfriend whom I met at Onitsha, Anambra State when I went to visit an un­cle was sponsoring my education. We had agreed to get married as soon as possible. Then some people I regarded as friends started peddling wicked lies against me and without confirming if what they were saying was true or false, he called it quits just like that. They told him I had an incur­able disease. So, I decided to help myself because my parents cannot do anything for me. We are poor. My father used to be a driver but he is now a lumber jack while my mother is a full time housewife. Sometimes, she sells vegetables, ” she explained.

She said that when her boyfriend walked out of the relationship, she got a job in the bar section of a hotel but her take-home pay could barely take her any­where. So, one day, she went to a night­club with her friends and a man took her to his hotel room. The following morning, the man gave her N15,000 for services rendered and she was hooked.
Consider what she said:
“They were paying me N10,000 a month and you work late hours. But if you go out to hustle in the night, you can get that kind of mon­ey within a day or two. About 600 men slept with me from last year to this year.”

CONTINUE READING

http://norookiemedia.com/photo-meet-the-nigerian-lady-that-slept-with-over-600-men-in-one-year/

...that's ANgieberry.... Geat Chick..she all ways on nairaland and we prefa her tthat way! smiley
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by ThisMeansWAR: 8:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
na so she fine reach? may be she meant she had sex 600 times in a year.
Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
[size=17pt]Wow, i pray for Nairaland single men, we shall not meet this type of women or even women who have had sex with over 6 men in her life time, before we meet such a girl cause her to break her leg or let her hips shift so she will be hospitalized and our paths wont cross, Amen[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Meet The Nigerian Lady That Slept With Over 600 Men In One Year by MyParadise(m): 9:12am On Aug 03, 2015
This girl is driving huge and quality traffic to her vagina.

(1) (Reply)

10 Photos Of ‘ode’ Questions DUMB Nigerian Guys Ask Girls About menstruation / 18+ Anita Our Sexy Housemaid By Teddy Cee EPISODE 4 / Watch: Weather Presenter Exposes Her Breasts On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.