Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Igbos And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos And Buhari (874 Views)

Reno Omokri Congratulates Nnamdi Kanu, Blasts Joe Igbokwe And Buhari / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says / Shehu Yar'adua And Buhari At A Wedding Event Years Back (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos And Buhari by hammariise(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme wrote:
IGBOS AND BUHARI
So last week I had travelled to the East for my bossom chum's traditional marriage. It was my first visit since January 3rd I left. I was shocked to see the roads worse than they were in january. All the pictures of the roads Jonathan's supporters were posting as the completed Enugu Onitsha expressway on social media in the build up to the elections were obviously false. There was no 2nd Niger Bridge being constructed and I wondered where a certain fellow named Kalu Aja got the pictures of the construction work they put up as the 2nd Niger Bridge nearing completion. The Benin-Ore road that was as it was and not the photoshopped pictures of the smooth constructed road with culverts and drains. The bad portions of the road remained. In fact there was nothing different about the road when I passed there last. I wonder how an Igbo man who claims to love himself will lie against himself and his interest. You put up pictures of non-existent projects and claim they exist. Today Buhari is president, even the Niger Deltans have moved on and are engaging Buhari on how to develop the Niger Delta while you are still crying more than the bereaved. I am yet to hear any demand for Buhari to do a particular project in the East like say the 2nd Niger Bridge or the completion of the Federal Roads or the Sea port in Onitsha. Aba needs attention, same with Onitsha and Nnewi to become great industrial hubs, no Igbo leader has made any noise for this places to get federal government attention. Instead they are asking for appointments and the e-rats are supporting them as if the appointments would benefit any of them. Ekwueme is asking for Federal character to be respected in appointments. Funny enough, the appointments will not get to you but his Children and other Igbo elites. Continue looking for what to use and pull Buhari down instead of enagaging him with demands to build the South East. Other regions will key into his change agenda and he will win elections again even if he gets zero votes in the whole of the South East. You will be shocked when the Niger Delta you are fighting for vote for even Buhari! Those who have ears ....

3 Likes

Re: Igbos And Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Choi

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos And Buhari by DesChyko: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
I think the problem of the Igbo community is the general lack of unity in their thoughts. The 'greed' in man manifests itself everywhere but if we are to rectify the perceived marginalization meted out on us, we have to shelve our personal desires in preference of a lasting cure. We will start by being truthful to ourselves and the reasons for our actions.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Buhari by Asuokaa: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is were unity must come in, we got to tell ourselves the truth on this one...

Every region in nigeria needs others to grow...

http://evilla.com.ng
Re: Igbos And Buhari by asha80(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
The person that wrote that is also part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Buhari by nitt: 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hehehe! grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Buhari by hammariise(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
asha80:
The person that wrote that is also part of the problem
See this e-wailer tanoid

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Buhari by BRIGHTTAZ: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
De storm will soon be over and everybody go answer him papa name.

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Buhari by ArodewilliamsT: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
hammariise:
[s]Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme wrote:
IGBOS AND BUHARI
So last week I had travelled to the East for my bossom chum's traditional marriage. It was my first visit since January 3rd I left. I was shocked to see the roads worse than they were in january. All the pictures of the roads Jonathan's supporters were posting as the completed Enugu Onitsha expressway on social media in the build up to the elections were obviously false. There was no 2nd Niger Bridge being constructed and I wondered where a certain fellow named Kalu Aja got the pictures of the construction work they put up as the 2nd Niger Bridge nearing completion. The Benin-Ore road that was as it was and not the photoshopped pictures of the smooth constructed road with culverts and drains. The bad portions of the road remained. In fact there was nothing different about the road when I passed there last. I wonder how an Igbo man who claims to love himself will lie against himself and his interest. You put up pictures of non-existent projects and claim they exist. Today Buhari is president, even the Niger Deltans have moved on and are engaging Buhari on how to develop the Niger Delta while you are still crying more than the bereaved. I am yet to hear any demand for Buhari to do a particular project in the East like say the 2nd Niger Bridge or the completion of the Federal Roads or the Sea port in Onitsha. Aba needs attention, same with Onitsha and Nnewi to become great industrial hubs, no Igbo leader has made any noise for this places to get federal government attention. Instead they are asking for appointments and the e-rats are supporting them as if the appointments would benefit any of them. Ekwueme is asking for Federal character to be respected in appointments. Funny enough, the appointments will not get to you but his Children and other Igbo elites. Continue looking for what to use and pull Buhari down instead of enagaging him with demands to build the South East. Other regions will key into his change agenda and he will win elections again even if he gets zero votes in the whole of the South East. You will be shocked when the Niger Delta you are fighting for vote for even Buhari! Those who have ears ....[/s]

Another impersonating imp and yorloba monkey eating from dustbin. They just can't sucessfully conceal their low I.q. Who is building the Enugu-onitsha express and the new flyover at aroma junction. These yorlubas make me sick. how on earth did we get ourselves mixed up with cretinous and fraudulent creatures?.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos And Buhari by asha80(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
hammariise:
See this e-wailer tanoid
boring line..if you cared you would have asked why I made that comment
Re: Igbos And Buhari by truefact: 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yoruba are sick people. ...And there sickness is called IGBO or Biafra

1 Like

Re: Igbos And Buhari by hammariise(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
truefact:
it's cool keep on wailing, but keep on your mind that there is no more BIAFRA and NO PRESIDENCY TO IGBOS

shame on wailers grin grin grin
Pls don't quote me
Re: Igbos And Buhari by hammariise(m): 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
asha80:
boring line..if you cared you would have asked why I made that comment
Cox I already knew it was a hatred since the root of OJUKWU
Re: Igbos And Buhari by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Too much listening to lies of the LIEGERIAN press has dstroyed the op sense of reasoning! Please op listen to CHK 102.1 radio biafra for the truth. If you think SS has moved on, check akwaibom and rivers to know whatsup. We biafrans dont need the presidency of federal presence. We having been doing it on our own via self help. All we need is biafra! QED
Re: Igbos And Buhari by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
truefact:
Its called igbophobic obsessive compulsive Yoruba syndrome (IOCYS)
Re: Igbos And Buhari by hammariise(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Txonyi:
Too much listening to lies of the LIEGERIAN press has dstroyed the op sense of reasoning! Please op listen to CHK 102.1 radio biafra for the truth. If you think SS has moved on, check akwaibom and rivers to know whatsup. We biafrans dont need the presidency of federal presence. We having been doing it on our own via self help. All we need is biafra! QED
WAKE UP JORRR NA DREAM YOU DE DO

(1) (Reply)

View The Full List Of 2015 Nigeria House Of Representative Members / NFF President Clarified Watching Arsenal - Chelsea In England / President Buhari Fulfilling Proverb 11:21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.