Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? (47921 Views)

We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / Improved Power Supply Is Not Sustainable, Electricity Employees Explain / REPLY: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area.Why?what Happened?by MizMyColi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Jetjacky(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
I feel you bro, and as per person way no day like to stay without light you gaz think of how much we go day burn for the matter cry cry
mikigen:
exactly same thing here in delta central....I run my generating set almost 3 different times a day! We hadly see 1hr of power in 2days! Any one in delta central can confirm this.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by hinwazaka: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:

His name written in gold and diamond indeed.
No wonder he was practically begging not to be singled out for probe. Who gets scared of being probed if not the wicked?
Read my signature for insight into what he represented. Hope you have an idea of who Prof. Itsay Sagay is.
Keep feeding yourself lies hoping they will transform into truths. Its not the first time that people who are crucified by the media later make a comeback, remember Mandela. Who knows you might just share a bunk bed with your heroes in the Hague
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by PassingShot(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
hinwazaka:
Keep feeding yourself lies hoping they will transform into truths. Its not the first time that people who are crucified by the media later make a comeback, remember Mandela. Who knows you might just share a bunk bed with your heroes in the Hague
Self deceit is allowed and acceptable as far as it's effect is not caught by most.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Talius(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Maybe in the 97% places that voted PMB because there is a thread about blackout in Nsugbe Anambra state for the past two week
there's light excessively here in Awka

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by dynamitee: 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
You can't make a point or disagree with someone without resorting to insults and you think it's me that is a distracting dreg of something? U started this back and forth insults by calling me imbec!le in response to a simple question. You initially said I was blabBing, I chose to ignore u, but all of a sudden now, u can't tolerate me?

Lmao!

I'm sure u will keep up the yibby yabba because ppl like u don't have work. You prefer the sentiment of the promises you are hearing to the fact of what you can see.

Keep talkin to the hand.

mu.mu

Go ahead, respond with another insult... I have faith in you

Dun:dee!

jmaine:

I have little tolerance for distracting dregs like you . . . .
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by billyG(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
ELTON123:
God bless PMB
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by cntabs(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
No light in my area in Imo state
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by francizy(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
PassingShot:

Listen to yourself again! You prefer a known failure to someone who is known for discipline and uprightness. Well, thank God most Nigerians think differently.

Same man whom I almost lost my life because of he's childish and undiplomatic acts of failing to concede defeat when he lost election? I'll pass on this one brov.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by francizy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
socialmediaman:

I do understand your point about using certain means to achieve effectiveness, but I completely disagree that it was the opposition working against GEJ on electricity shortages, infact, on most issues. It was GEJ's own people being corrupt, and GEJ not doing anything about it. This was my problem with GEJ and that's one of the reasons I completely rejected his government even if it were benefitting my own people. What happened to firing Disloyal people? This was a question of ineffectiveness, you cannot achieve anything in a "porous" society when you cannot curtail peoples' excesses.

Quite often, we're told about mysterious "gas pipeline vandals" when the actual truth was the gas suppliers were channeling their gas to black market sales for personal gain, and NNPC officials and Denziani were smiling to the bank, how could a president not know this? His own people were in charge of NNPC, sabotaging the whole country, it's either cluelessness or complacency that can explain his silence on all these problems during his regime.

Well, aside his own cabinet members, opposition also had a hand in his failure. Yes I said it because they never see anything he did as commendable, whether good or bad. Even during the clamp down of boko haram, was it not one of the top opposition members that faulted that clamp down and called it injustice against the north?
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by stevinco(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
I don't know if a topic such as this has been discussed on here, but I'm piqued as to the reason I, and many others (I'm sure) now have almost constant power supply. Did NEPA (sic) forget where they usually switch off the light? (Pun intended).

I would like to glean from the insights of those who have first hand knowledge on what went wrong earlier, and what is going rightly this time.

Your views are welcome.
MizMyColi:
I don't know if a topic such as this has been discussed on here, but I'm piqued as to the reason I, and many others (I'm sure) now have almost constant power supply. Did NEPA (sic) forget where they usually switch off the light? (Pun intended).

I would like to glean from the insights of those who have first hand knowledge on what went wrong earlier, and what is going rightly this time.

Your views are welcome.
MizMyColi:

Your views are welcome.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by obichiekweibe59: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Credit to Jonathan.He was sabotaged by PHCN. During the last rainy season,the power supply was not steady as it is now.
The fear of Buhari + The conspiracy of Tinubu then = Steady supply now.
The bubble will still burst real soon.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by jmaine: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
dynamitee:
[s]You can't make a point or disagree with someone without resorting to insults and you think it's me that is a distracting dreg of something? U started this back and forth insults by calling me imbec!le in response to a simple question. You initially said I was blabBing, I chose to ignore u, but all of a sudden now, u can't tolerate me?

Lmao!

I'm sure u will keep up the yibby yabba because ppl like u don't have work. You prefer the sentiment of the promises you are hearing to the fact of what you can see.

Keep talkin to the hand.

mu.mu

Go ahead, respond with another insult... I have faith in you

Dun:dee!
[/s]

To reemphasize my point that evaded your feeble mind. What I implied is that I have little tolerance for foolish distractors . . . . .

Your submissions were laughable and embarrassing to say the least .
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
MizMyColi, I will rate power supply when we hit the dry season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by philips70(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
jmaine:

You are neither here nor there . . .All I see is one futilely trying to justify a pertinent question I asked one of the foolish hordes of people who shout "change" while exuding the most virulent form of willful ignorance.

Why ascribe something to Buhari when it is obvious the man knows absolute zilch of happenings around him. . . . . .

On the contrary the man does not only know but is in full control of whatever is happening. In essence cluelessness is not in his books at all. His not doling out ministerial positions to politicians up till moment despite the hues and cries from opposition and supporters alike depicts a man who is in full control of his environment. If you are privy to the activities of this man you will stand in awe the caliber of the man Nigerians elected into Aso Rock. The gulf between him and the former occupant is wider than the Atlantic in terms of governance.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Officialcart3rG(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
the light in a friends hostel in ago iwoye is freaking stable.. Imagine 2days with out the light blinking.. It feels good
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by bobbiekrantz: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lalasticlala, Barcanista, whynotthetruth, francizy, midolian, PassingShot, barcanista , Dearpreye, Firefire, PPANGEL, wombraiders, wildrage, eyeview, Flets, Mogidi, IsraeliAirforce, Obiagelli, Egift, Donphilopus, Pendy79, Emekamex
NgeneUkwenu, Jarlons, Mynd44, Caseless, Maxymilliano, hinwazaka, AprokoMan, every one please.

The lying liars might wanna take the credit.. grin

You see why APC is shameless?

All credits should go to GEJ..

Even the APC Ediots knows that!! cool

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by jmaine: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
philips70:

On the contrary the man does not only know but is in full control of whatever is happening. In essence cluelessness is not in his books at all. His not doling out ministerial positions to politicians up till moment despite the hues and cries from opposition and supporters alike depicts a man who is in full control of his environment. If you are privy to the activities of this man you will stand in awe the caliber of the man Nigerians elected into Aso Rock. The gulf between him and the former occupant is wider than the Atlantic in terms of governance.

We need action now and some feeble campaign-esque babblings Buhari and associates are deploying to null effect. The part in bold suggest you are privy of some things going on in the rock. Since you are privy of "this man" activities, kindly wow as to why the man appears to be a stark dunce in governance affairs.

I am waiting . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by dmcdad: 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
Beremx:
the rains are long over in the southwest. Still yet there's improvement of electricity supply.

Oga Buhari,thank you oooo!!! cheesy
Everyone saying its the raining season bla bla bla. The last time it rained here, it was three Fridays ago. The power supply situation had a turn-round exactly the week of the handover. Since then till date, we have had power supply to a very reasonable extent.

In-fact, I was shocked to wake this morning (4am) and not behold power supply that we have had since on Monday. Just hours short of a full week of constant (no blinking) power supply.

I don't wanna know who did it or who didn't do it. All I can say now is that, it has never been this rosy. Even in past raining seasons, never was it this constant as it is these days.

So, for 2 months and counting, power supply has really improved drastically. I hope it continues this way.

God help us all.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Efremszlek(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Those in charge of light are scare of been fire by sai baba
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by dmcdad: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
obichiekweibe59:
Credit to Jonathan.He was sabotaged by PHCN. During the last rainy season,the power supply was not steady as it is now.
The fear of Buhari + The conspiracy of Tinubu then = Steady supply now.
The bubble will still burst real soon.
Why wouldn't he be sabotaged when corruption was his other name. Tell me he would have been sabotaged if he was corruption free, honest, and had a no-nonsense approach to the general affairs of things.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Olushauneddy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Because Jonathan fixed the power and switched it OFF. While Sai baba came into office not up to 3 month and switched it ON. That's why !!!! Are you ok now ?
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Olushauneddy(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
One amazing thing is that those motherfuckers, God-forsaken people that voted for Jonathan and PDP in the last presidential election are also enjoying the stable, constant electricity with those that made the right choice using their thumbs to effect the CHANGE.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the rainy season is a strong factor, I'm not suprised with this develeopment but I will advise PMB to invest more if he wants this transformation to be sustained
What rainy season? The rain this year has been low. As against what July is known for, last month the rain wasn't much. At a point, I asked somebody if we're not experiencing August break in July.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by dynamitee: 7:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
You know what happens when u respond to someone that did not insult you with an insult? Everyone forgets the point u were trying to make, if there was one to begin with. All the person hears is the insult. You want someone''s feeble mind to get your strong minded point, don't call them imbec!les . Cos I can't even remember the point you were trying to make.

You are quite a fool to think that abusing someone for quoting u on social media makes u an intellectual.

When u called me an imbec!le what was I supposed to do in response? Say yes sir/maam? Argue wit u again like the human being I thought u were? I had two options, ignore you, or insult u back. If today was monday-Saturday, it wld have been option 1. But I have a problem with ppl like u that hate and insult ppl just for disagreeing wit u.you can't have a discussion or an arguement on the merits. You have to resort to petty name calling to make your point, especially when you don't have a valid point to make.

I trust you will respond again with another off point statement... most likely with an insult in it.

Keep it coming buff.oon... I have faith in your stupidity, u haven't failed me yet.

Joke!

jmaine:

To reemphasize my point that evaded your feeble mind. What I implied is that I have little tolerance for foolish distractors . . . . .

Your submissions were laughable and embarrassing to say the least .

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by socialmediaman: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
francizy:

Well, aside his own cabinet members, opposition also had a hand in his failure. Yes I said it because they never see anything he did as commendable, whether good or bad. Even during the clamp down of boko haram, was it not one of the top opposition members that faulted that clamp down and called it injustice against the north?

Calling it injustice against the north was initially the reaction of northern prominent elders because at the initial stage, BH targeted security officials, and usually, the reaction of security forces anytime they were attacked was to go harass and torture innocent people. This is a general notion, even in the US where "ghetto" blacks generally see cops as their enemy and any group that criticizes the police always drew sympathy from them.

When the group initially targeted the security forces, ordinary people were even hailing them because of the General resentment in the country on police and military harassment of civilians. So personally I don't see it as an opposition sabotage, the saboteurs were possibly members of both political parties who had radical ideology.

While I agree that the silence of northern elders and political elites (because of fear of being targeted or whatever) contributed to the worsening of the whole insurgency and radicalization of people, it would be insensitive if we permit that security forces should clamp down on everyone anyhow they liked, because most times, these innocent people are like you and I whose communities are overrun by these insurgents who take advantage of the absence of security presence in these communities, it's just a hopeless situation
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Olushauneddy:
One amazing thing is that those motherfuckers, God-forsaken people that voted for Jonathan and PDP in the last presidential election are also enjoying the stable, constant electricity with those that made the right choice using their thumbs to effect the CHANGE.
Buhari is just like rain: It falls on sugar cane which is sweet and on bitter leaf which is bitter.

God bless the President.

2 Likes

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by stevecantrell: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
dmcdad:

Why wouldn't he be sabotaged when corruption was his other name. Tell me he would have been sabotaged if he was corruption free, honest, and had a no-nonsense approach to the general affairs of things.

GEJ was the commander-in-chief of every saboteur. The greatest 5th columnist to ever, occupy the corridor of power.

1 Like

Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by babeface3: 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Must we be ignorant of everything? Don't you know the power supply in Nigeria improves almost this time of the year when we have good rain. This means water level increases in the dam and hence increased generation. This one now become a cheap political point. When dryness returns you will see no light again. Can't we just keep record in Nigeria and ask the government to do the right thing.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by Jesusloveyou: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
the rainy season is a strong factor, I'm not suprised with this develeopment but I will advise PMB to invest more if he wants this transformation to be sustained
campaign is over, just move on with d change u saTANist are enjoying right now.
Re: Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? by surveycash(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
mployer:
It is normal for power generation to improve during rainy season. The water level in the dam is high resulting in higher power output.

enjoy it while it lasts, the party won't be long grin

...but this also happened during the past administration tenure and there was no power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Obasanjo Geared Up For A Football Match (pic) / Jerry Amilo Mobbed By Fans At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Pictures, Video) / Tambuwal Drives Fashola Around Sokoto Town (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.