Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days (23396 Views)

The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Dmcool(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days, Some PMs and posts would be like

1. Guys its scary, Lot's wife just turned into a pillar of salt #Shaking#

2. Pimping my camel....... Jerusalem here I come.

3. Chilling with Moses at Mount Sinai..... miracles are doing down here. #OMG#

4. Adam and hobby got banished....... They ate from the forbidden fruit #shm

5. Chilling in first class at Noah's Ark.... The view here is fantastic... But 'em Lion keep staring at me #Weird

6. Some people are so cruel! Cain, how do u kill your own brother. #RIP

7. #OMG Jesus just turned water into wine, Guys don high, we gonna party till mama calls.

Feel free to add urs.

121 Likes 17 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kossyablaze(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol....I smell lies...How can Jesus raise the dead!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Esdb3: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Damn my bae bad! Shout out to my boo Delilah. #EatingThatBootyLikeGroceries.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmm... Jesus go talk say 'preaching tinx on point'
and peter,John and James for don snap Moses and Elijah on the mount of transfiguration. D tin go be like i don see them ooo..

#lol, front page sha

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by davuvid(m): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mehn!..Elijah calling down fire from heaven

Folks be like, #live fireworks here on mt Carmel

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Princecalm(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
#Peter will be like - currently walking on water alongside Jesus, feels good#

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by dyabman(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
I will be like .. I was there live when Jesus got baptized , it was an amazing experience..

Or

#Chilling in the ark of God made by Noah grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by dyabman(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
News reaching us right now that ' As Saul was on his way to Damascus to execute the Christians , he got arrested by God's anger , we will give you more details as we learn more from the scene '

Dyabman reporting live from CNN grin

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by angieberry(f): 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
No, it will be more like...
I can't believe Deli sold me out....now i'm blind and weak...#hoesain'tloyal
Esdb3:
Damn my bae bad! Shout out to my boo Delilah. #EatingThatBootyLikeGroceries.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by menesheh(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
dyabman:
I will be like .. I was there live when Jesus got baptized , it was an amazing experience..

Or

#Chilling in the ark of God made by Noah grin

God, what's up na, noah don finish the ark, bring down the rain na. So curious mann. Shout-out to ma niggaz who could make it to the ship #40daysrain cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Bonapart(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
@op am not sure you know the meaning of blasphemy...
You want to make men laff and disregard the word of God... may God forgive y'all

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kulobyno: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
I would have sent uploaded spy photos of Judas plot to betray Jesus.

Would have been Jesus' advert manager for miracles on Social Media.

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
MODIFIED: 45 LIKES already? Its a funny thread at the detriment of my Lord! cry

Lemmie see if I can get more LIKES for retracing my steps... undecided

55 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by BTT(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Adam and Eve would never have been made.

Had God gone to His social media page to say.

'Let's make man...'

You'd have seen 5000 likes and over 2000 comments condemning that proposal.

Comments like "Man! Who will eventually say we don't exist, @PapaGod #smh

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by avast007: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
haha...TRUE talk ...
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by eleojo23: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Even if social media existed during Bible times, the writers (who were inspired by God) wouldn't have used these slangs because these expressions downplay the seriousness of the message.

Even today, despite social media, books are written with correct English expressions and not social media slangs.

10 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nasaraofficial: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kingspam75: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@ www.

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by ITbomb(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Girls would be like, "Mary a virgin? Bro Joe has been scammed"

And Peter would have known who would betray Jesus

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by crispberry(f): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by missKiffy(f): 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Waever
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kingspam75: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@ http://www./

1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by JBismarck(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lolssssss
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
g
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by bikerboy1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
booking
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by agoadiv(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
David would be like....

Guys check out my new track on www.worshipJah.com...

Mehn dat modafucker almost killed me@goliath...check de vidoe via YouTube

@ever seen snake swallow snake, check it out here in front of pharohs palace#imagine

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by agoadiv(m): 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
H
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by adebayo201: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
The Samaritan woman must be an hoe!!!
how many men have you slept with
#shameless woman angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by agoadiv(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hhj
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kingspam75: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by TheRealAdonye(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Jesus would have had the largest number of followers on Twitter.

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martian/ Plaetton - Let's Discuss Ancient Aliens / Connie Madubuko Is Dead, Pastor Anslem's Wife / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.