Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days (23403 Views)

The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by 360ng: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Funny
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kobonaire(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
#titheSigh
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kingspam75: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop: n a i j a p l a y. n e t

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Cooljoe1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Guys guys where are you guys come to mount olives there is free fish and bread pls bring bowl let's take some home ok
Jesus is here o bring moms Iphone let's take selfies with him
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by sathel(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jesus turned water to wine.....#boyz gonna shack hard#
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by kingspam75: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blazing Hot! Unlimited Free Airtel 4Gb Tweak Is Here For The Month Of August (Happy New Month)Now Drop@ http://w w w. n a i j a p l a y.n e t

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
disciples will be like "i can't imagen trekking this far.

Team: *trek for bro Jesu*

2 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by david22uu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
booking space in jerusalem
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by sladimeji(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
David vs goliath viewers discretion is advised

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by dmostcheerful(f): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nawa oo baba God too much see as he turn water to Origin, drinking things on point.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by ApcSucks: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Kangol99(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
''For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believe in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life''- John 3:16 #Rebroadcast#

6 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
ITbomb:
Girls would be like, "Mary a virgin? Joseph has been scammed"

And Peter would have known who would betray Jesus
this is so funny... grin

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
there wud av been an update from moses like
Flexing with king pharoh and jnr bro lot grin
#team mission must be accomplished
#team giveGodbackhispeople
#team backtowork

just divided the red sea #rod on point #martia art in disguise #feeling high on cloud 9

Judas would take a selfie kissing jesus and update would av been like
#swag wiv jesus #bro sold out

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by amiluv4u(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
U people shouldnt incure the wrath of God,the people of old dint say much or do worst before they were striked dead by God,please dont abuse the grace of God,i doubt if u guys ever heard the word blasphemy,its sin against the holy spirit,infact muslims respect quaran so much !but christian sucks,take hid

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
tchidi:
grin
grin grin...ona dey craze ooo...the disciples could probably been pinging or nairalanding when Jesus told them to keep awake... grin

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Damytomy27(f): 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Esdb3:
Damn my bae bad! Shout out to my boo Delilah. #EatingThatBootyLikeGroceries.

Lollll

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by bemyguest(f): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Let's not joke with the Bible remember it's the book of life. Pls this post it's not fun at all rather foolishness being exhibited by op.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by YerYer: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Isn't this blasphemy?
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
God forgive me o embarassed
Jesus am deeply sorry embarassed
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by lonelydora: 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hahahaha. Can't stop laughing
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by gbaskiboy: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
dyabman:
I will be like .. I was there live when Jesus got baptized , it was an amazing experience..

Or

#Chilling in the ark of God made by Noah grin
funny u grin
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by blakky97(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
#crossingthereadsea. #fuckpharoah #madeit

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by datjohn(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm... y'all need to see d dope footwear Pharaoh's wore to d synagogue today.
Mehn... All d way frm #Jordan.
[img][/img]

4 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by tivta(m): 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
I dare you to use islam...
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
May God have mercy on our souls.

Not all tins re meant to b joked wit and rememba u re gonna giv full account of ur words today wen d Judgement Day comes.
Beware!!!

Awake O Christians from ur slumber!
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by dearbunny: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mary,Martha debunks Lazarus death - Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money? / Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.