Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days (23402 Views)

The Bible Is Not Infallible- by femi aribisala / 7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by cnnamoko(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
#chillin @ red sea.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:
there wud av been an update from moses like
Flexing with king pharoh and jnr bro lot grin
#team mission must be accomplished
#team giveGodbackhispeople
#team backtowork

just divided the red sea #rod on point #martia art in disguise #feeling high on cloud 9

Judas would take a selfie kissing jesus and update would av been like
#swag wiv jesus #bro sold out

@bolded

It would have been, we're finally coming out of the closet. Introduction loading. Wedding venue set in the US. grin
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

@bolded

It would have been, we're finally coming out of the closet. Introduction loading. Wedding venue set in the US. grin

May jesus forgive your sins hope u are not the 21st century judas is carrot
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
lwkmd!!!

Lazarus, Mary and Martha steps out in style #ItsANewDay grin

2 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by hahn(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

Actually judas is puff puff

4 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
hahn:

That was his gf name juliana Puff puff was wifing judas is carrot nigga was broke af he beyrayed a master angry
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin...ona dey craze ooo...the disciples could probably been pinging or nairalanding when Jesus told them to keep awake... grin
IzonOwei:
grin grin...ona dey craze ooo...the disciples could probably been pinging or nairalanding when Jesus told them to keep awake... grin
IzonOwei:
dmostcheerful:
Nawa oo baba God too much see as he turn water to Origin, drinking things on point.
halfrica:
there wud av been an update from moses like
Flexing with king pharoh and jnr bro lot grin
#team mission must be accomplished
#team giveGodbackhispeople
#team backtowork
just divided the red sea #rod on point #martia art in disguise #feeling high on cloud 9
Judas would take a selfie kissing jesus and update would av been like
#swag wiv jesus #bro sold oute
Ceefix:
Guys guys where are you guys come to mount olives there is free fish and bread pls bring bowl let's take some home ok
Jesus is here o bring moms Iphone let's take selfies with him
Beware not evrytin is meant to be joked wit. U re leading ursefs to eternal damnation.

Blasphemies against God is a grave sin
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lwkmd!!!

Lazarus, Mary and Martha steps out in style #ItsANewDay grin
More like who wore it better
Ester or ruth
sheba or jezebel

saul lost sight on his way to damascus
Click link below for more details
www.thykingdom.com

2 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by paooxide(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bonapart:
@op am not sure you know the meaning of blasphemy...
You want to make men laff and disregard the word of God... may God forgive y'all
bros, I'll like to ask the meaning of blasphemy?

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Beware not evrytin is meant to be joked wit. U re leading ursefs to eternal damnation.

Blasphemies against God is a grave sin
I feel bad too av asked God for forgiveness embarassed
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fire! Fire! Burning things! Destruction of Sodom & Gomora activated! O boy, see as clean chicks dey perish! #Painful#

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
You guys shd stop joor its ok not funny again please please please please embarassed
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by manosteel(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
Preaching against sinners is hate crime.
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:
If u can't beat dem don't join dem.
U shuldnt ve made dat statement initially
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
DharmyYinks:

embarassed didnt really realised i was doing something bad bt when i remebered how much God means to me i feel bitter inside *true talk*
Am at d verge of crying sef i love God
Aint gona joke bou him never again embarassed

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by mejai(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
God created the world in six days and rested on d 7th day.
una know d rest.... picture of the creation and resting or I don't believe it.

meanwhile, Adam will be like FTC on earth grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
And WTF is wrong wit d mods

Does dis look lyk a FrontPage material undecided

THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by mrlaw93(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mhen! Am scared!, walking through the parted sea by Moses.. Its like its gonna swallow us. I will upload pictures later. No time for #selfie angry

1 Like

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by IAmTobore(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

hahn:

[quote author=halfrica post=36530521]Una no go take laff kill me. Is it Judas is carrot? Or judas iscariot? Please I stand to be corrected!
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by DharmyYinks: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed didnt really realised i was doing something bad bt when i remebered how much God means to me i feel bitter inside *true talk*
Am at d verge of crying sef i love God
Aint gona joke bou him never again embarassed

Atleast someone got her senses back
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Atleast someone got her senses back
He doubled the senses for me he that loved me even before i was born grin my father my teacher my saviour my heartbeat God my all in all
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Jhayeahsam01(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
posing on the cross of calvary.... wish ma twitter fans could follow me to heaven...
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
mejai:
God created the world in six days and rested on d 7th day.
una know d rest.... picture of the creation and resting or I don't believe it.

meanwhile, Adam will be like FTC on earth grin

Now adam update wud av been like if only he had left a little sense on earth for people like dis
Stop all dis nau its nt funny its heartbreaken
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=IAmTobore post=36531127][/quote]
Its chariot
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by tolugar: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
En u ll see a post making FP like

"Joseph and his baby mama looking hot"

3 Likes

Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Bright4(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Peter be like; #nairalander takes selfie with Jesus.
Am so honored today. grin[size=8pt][/size]
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
tolugar:
En u ll see a post making FP like

"Joseph and his baby mama looking hot"

No it shd av been surrogate mother for God ni
Una mouth ehn chai even this peopl sef go dey complain say dem no do pass this sef
U livin inside grace dont loose it
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Father Forgive Them
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bright4:
Peter be like; #nairalander takes selfie with Jesus.
Am so honored today. grin[size=8pt][/size]

Really u fr say e update his live wallpaper to jesus walking on water
stop this
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by jerrymej(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Scent of LIES!
Re: If Social Media Was There In The Bible Days by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jhayeahsam01:
posing on the cross of calvary.... wish ma twitter fans could follow me to heaven...

So if its hell they shd follow abo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mask-wearing Ends Before The Rapture - Joseph Prince / The Idiocy Of Attacking Oyedepo On CAMA, By Emmanuel Onwubiko / Tithes - Does God Want The Tithes Of Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.