Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? (1200 Views)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / Runs Babes Who Finally Married - Share Your Story / Help Settle An Argument: What Percentage Of Nigerian Girls Do Runs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by MistaHumble(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
I went on a visit to Abuja some time ago and it was a crazy encounter. I was lodged in a hotel for 3 nights alone and the reason for going was for a cousins wedding.

The first day was cool as I chilled with my cousin and friends based on the normal bachelor's eve, got a little drunk but still was on point. Later that night I was dropped at my hotel, I decided to go to the bar, just have some torts of brandy and go cuddle my pillow since I was obviously alone. Getting to the bar I met just the bar man and a pretty girl sitting alone at one end of the bar. Trust me I already knew she was a runs babe so I just sat at the bar taking my brandy.

Lo & behold someone tapped me from behind and when I turned it was this girl, she greeted me smiling and then commended my dressing. Well I guess the nigga had no choice cus the alcohol in the system needed a new place to enter. Chatted and all that then she gave me her bill. No doubt I paid her, we had a very crazy time and she left in the morning.

After the whole wedding that Saturday I got to my hotel room in the evening just to relax, then this girl called me and asked that I meet her at the hotel bar were we first met. I went down there, imagine this babe running with all joy to come and hug me, she had already arranged a table for two with champagne and 2 glasses. For my mind I was like, which kind of bill those this babe intend to put on my head but I just locked up. We drank, chilled and I realised she was not even talking her business as usually but personal stuffs. She then offered to take me clubbing and that she wants to spoil me a little in Abuja.

Trust me, she took care of every single bill which had even passed the amount I gave her the previous night, my head burst sha but I just dey enjoy myself within concern me.

That night she stayed over again and started preaching love oooo. See me see trouble with runs babe. On Sunday I decided I wasn't gonna see her since am leaving on Monday morning. This babe called and called, I locked up. The next thing she came to the hotel and started causing a scene because I refused to allow her access into my room. The management of the hotel had to come beg me to come talk to her that she's just been crying crazy at the reception and has refused to go.

It was like a Nigerian movie when I came down cus people were there and this babe knelt down begging and talking love. Trust me I had to calm her and form love so that there will be peace. She has been calling me since I left Abuja and wants to come to Lagos.

Guys abeg help me... I thought this was just a one off no string attached matter cus obviously she is a confirmed runs babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by misspicy(f): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
Do no
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by Gurgle(f): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmm since there are good paragraphs, make I read
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by donholy28(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Na wetin u dey imagine u come here dey post for us....isshh alright but we all know runs girls no fit do these things

1 Like

Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by drajjay: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
You are a fish. She just caught you.
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by MistaHumble(m): 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
donholy28:
Na wetin u dey imagine u come here dey post for us....isshh alright but we all know runs girls no fit do these things

Baba trust me na real life ooo, me self dey shock
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by MistaHumble(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
drajjay:
You are a fish. She just caught you.

Hmmm that serious
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by YerYer: 2:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
They fall in love in movies... have you watched Pretty Woman?

1 Like

Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by sinizia: 2:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yep, some if not all, actually fall in love. Finding the love is another thing. Runs girls are humans like you, they behave and act like every human, and most humans are capable of being in love.

Most of the time, poverty is the reason these women sell their bodies, if they had a better option, they won't be runs girls.

2 Likes

Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Aren't they all Human? They do....even when they pretend they don't... They have a guy they'll definitely have someone their heart is bleeding for.
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by MistaHumble(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinizia:
Yep, some if not all, actually fall in love. Finding the love is another thing. Runs girls are humans like you, they behave and act like every human, and most humans are capable of being in love.

Most of the time, poverty is the reason these women sell their bodies, if they had a better option, they won't be runs girls.

Yeah true talk. But just like a post I saw on this forum this morning of a girl that slept with 600 guys in a year. Who knows how many this one has done, and though I know she is human, haba am not looking for a virgin to marry but not a babe that has seen 50 d**ks nahh
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by sinizia: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
MistaHumble:

Yeah true talk. But just like a post I saw on this forum this morning of a girl that slept with 600 guys in a year. Who knows how many this one has done, and though I know she is human, haba am not looking for a virgin to marry but not a babe that has seen 50 d**ks nahh

That's why i said they fall in love BUT FINDING THAT LOVE is another thing. That lady is tired and now wants to fall in love, but how many men will marry her? Definitely not my type.
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by MistaHumble(m): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
sinizia:

That's why i said they fall in love BUT FINDING THAT LOVE is another thing. That lady is tired and now wants to fall in love, but how many men will marry her? Definitely not my type.

Yeah I get that... Cheers bro
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by chibwike(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
They do you fall in love... everyone falls in love

One funny thing about this is that , after all the runs and bad life, this girls tend to settle down and find love, they want to get married.
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by TheUmmah: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin
This kind sunday afternoon LIES na him dey make me vex 4 o.p! Nigga stfu! Na we be the abuja niggas on ground and let me categorically state dat runs girls in abuja are entirely gangsta and all about the pepper! Or na after 1 night dem dey fall in love? U know whether she don lash the bar man and 4 other niggas dat night before she scam u? When you no be senator or governor son or lexington steele! Anyway na eko boys una way sha! My friend gtfoh wit dis bullshite men!
Re: Do Runs Babes Actually Fall In Love? by MistaHumble(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
TheUmmah:
grin
This kind sunday afternoon LIES na him dey make me vex 4 o.p! Nigga stfu! Na we be the abuja niggas on ground and let me categorically state dat runs girls in abuja are entirely gangsta and all about the pepper! When you no be senator or governor son or lexington steele! Anyway na eko boys una way sha! My friend gtfoh wit dis bullshite men!

Yeah true take based on say sanator or governor. But Abuja is a place were no one know who be who. First the hotel I lodge for 3 days go fit make her feel say my papa na senator and then my packaging fit make her believe say my bank account na su pututu node..

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Run If Your Man Is Hellbent On Keeping Your Relationship A / Ladies, Here Is What You Should Do If Your Man Refuses To Propose / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.