Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (41419 Views)

Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by horexy(f): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
RedCard1:
Omotola is that kind of woman that can stay in a broken just to impress because Nigerians sees divorcees as irresponsible woman. There's nothing to celebrate just cos she's still married after all these years. Fact!

Hmmmn...Yimu!
All I knw is dt her marriage is stil strong and standing...Fact!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by tpiander: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blossom023:

p.s I have seen a slut get married nd now she has 4 kids nd celebrating 51 yrs in marriage.

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by tpiander: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
hensben:
You've seen a slut got married? she is celebrating 51 years in marriage? how old are you then. you nor even sabi lie.smh. All these to defend 'whorissm'.

Omotola husband adore her because she is a vicious woman.

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by AlphaDibia(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Definition of a Nigerian woman of substance? All because of a selfie? Na wa..

MistaHumble:
A real definition of a Nigerian woman of substance....
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by dame16: 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
SHE REMINDS ME OF A LOOK ALIKE I DATED IN UNIABUJA AND WE bleeped SO WELL. NOW THE LADY IS SO FAT BUT STILL CARRIES OMOTOLA'S FACE AND SMILE. SHE IS MARRIED NOW WITH A CHILD. SWEETEST TOTO EVER. SHE STILL WANT ME THOUGH
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by freecocoa(f): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
horexy:
After Joke Silva, she's my 2nd most respected actress...cos she doesn't even consider divorce an option...
Many more blissful years of marriage!
Do people, out of the blue, just start considering divorce? Why should she consider divorce if her marriage is fine?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by kingspam75: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Awoof!! MTN Free Unlimited Recharge Card [Workin Perfectly]@
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blossom023:

p.s I have seen a slut get married nd now she has 4 kids nd celebrating 51 yrs in marriage.

51 yrs marriage? that means that you are more than 51 yrs ?

Aunty,you can lie o
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
Blossom023:

Aunty,you can lie o

the truth is that our mothers(yours and mine) were not as promiscuous as you girls of nowadays. And God sha blessed their marriages unlike what we have now.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mtcheeeeewwwww
kennyman2000:

dey say, yeye dey smell there, make u no apply..

My mail is already flooded with PM's..

Entry will soon be closed..
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by MistaHumble(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
AlphaDibia:
Definition of a Nigerian woman of substance? All because of a selfie? Na wa..

Wrong reading to the meaning of what I meant. This lady is one of the most loved Nigerian actresses and a role model to so many ladies. The selfie isn't the point, but her life style, keeping a family for over 19 years unlike some and her decent personality. She is someone that shut the mouth of some men that still believes actresses are unworthy to be wives. Get the picture of what I mean she is a woman of substance.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by kingspam75: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Awoof!! MTN Free Unlimited Recharge Card [Workin Perfectly]@N a i j a p l a y.n e t

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by jayhk(m): 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
jayhk:
OmoTee shares some cool photos of her and a hubby... the couple seems to be very happy,19 years and counting ..e no easy as a celeb ooo... cheesy see photos below

https://instagram.com/p/54EzkBG0G3/
visit http://www.galaxygist.com/2015/08/photos-omotola-and-her-husband- for more info
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Avalon316:

Aunty,you can lie o

the truth is that our mothers(yours and mine) were not as promiscuous as you girls of nowadays. And God sha blessed their marriages unlike what we have now.

really? because you wer born in this modern generation u think girls were not promiscuous in your father's days? low sense of thinking bruh.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by toshmann(m): 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
Happy maried life o jare wink
E no easy at all. I tried and failed embarassed

But i'm gonna try again. smiley

Now that i lost tonto, where's rita dominic? cool
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
hensben:
You've seen a slut got married? she is celebrating 51 years in marriage? how old are you then. you nor even sabi lie.smh. All these to defend 'whorissm'.

Omotola husband adore her because she is a vicious woman.

no actually I was wrong .... I have seen a slut who got married.... nd mind u , I am not defending them hoes, but next time when you boys want to talk about women, be specific cos you have a mother.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
it amazes me how some people cos of a selfie begin to trash other women, do u know the history of omotola's marriage?

most u boys bashing on women, are the cause of you being single, you don't have a job and u expect a girl to suffer with u.., park one side jhor.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Nufin to type
Thread removed..aw fa
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by endeedike(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
no be only dis man dey chop her...sometimes you have to let things slide to allow peace to reign..
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
horexy:
After Joke Silva, she's my 2nd most respected actress...cos she doesn't even consider divorce an option...
Many more blissful years of marriage!

WHAT DO U KNOW?? HER HUBBY OVERLOOKS ALOT ALL BECOS HIS PROFESSION TOO INVOLVES LONG WEEKS AWAY FROM HOME...

The other actresses divorce because there hubbies are seeing their flaws and flirtatious behaviours more....

if an actress marries a pilot or a sailor , i swear her marriage go last.....lol

SO give it up to olu jacobs and wife and them alone! (although mama no ever act sex parts or where skimpy things for film sha)

if u were a guy u wont allow ur wife be an actress for long unless u r a sailor or apilot or a.........
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by horexy(f): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
Do people, out of the blue, just start considering divorce? Why should she consider divorce if her marriage is fine?

Well, ur Q should be directed to Nollywood actors and actresses cos dt seems to be d norm amongst 'em ds days!
U can't tell me Omotola's marriage was an entirely smooth-sailing one...it woulda experienced one or more turbulences...
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by horexy(f): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Vixo:

WHAT DO U KNOW?? HER HUBBY OVERLOOKS ALOT ALL BECOS HIS PROFESSION TOO INVOLVES LONG WEEKS AWAY FROM HOME...

The other actresses divorce because there hubbies are seeing their flaws and flirtatious behaviours more....

if an actress marries a pilot or a sailor , i swear her marriage go last.....lol

SO give it up to olu jacobs and wife and them alone! (although mama no ever act sex parts or where skimpy things for film sha)

if u were a guy u wont allow ur wife be an actress for long unless u r a sailor or apilot or a.........

Wat do I know? undecided
Water! angry

1 Like

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
endeedike:
no be only dis man dey chop her...sometimes you have to let things slide to allow peace to reign..

They dnt understand o.... the man na confirm captain, flies like mad..... just like a sailor..... no time to dey monitor wife movement even when he knows she flirts....he ignores! NO TIME

1 Like

Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
horexy:

Wat do I know? undecided Water! angry
You wont learn now o..... i just gaveu a free lecture
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by horexy(f): 7:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Vixo:

You wont learn now o..... i just gaveu a free lecture

Don't need ur free lecture!
Abeg cool
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by freecocoa(f): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
horexy:

Well, ur Q should be directed to Nollywood actors and actresses cos dt seems to be d norm amongst 'em ds days!
U can't tell me Omotola's marriage was an entirely smooth-sailing one...it woulda experienced one or more turbulences...
I'm yet to see your point, are you saying she's pretending, is there something about her marriage you know we don't? Why does what happen with other people's marriage be a yardstick for hers?
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by horexy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm yet to see your point, are you saying she's pretending, is there something about her marriage you know we don't? Why does what happen with other people's marriage be a yardstick for hers?

Dear freecocoa,
I'm yet to see ur point too.
Wat ar u?
Omotola's PA or private investigator undecided
POC, I aint referring to other people's marriages but Nollywood marriages.
And d yardstick I'm using is dt she's a Nollywood actress.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by alexie4real(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
19 years and counting role models fr aspiring couples
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Vixo:

They dnt understand o.... the man na confirm captain, flies like mad..... just like a sailor..... no time to dey monitor wife movement even when he knows she flirts....he ignores! NO TIME

Sir she has 5 kids ryh? So what is she flirting for?

even after getting married at the age of 18. the man was flirting here and there. uhh people.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
horexy:

Don't need ur free lecture!
Abeg cool

Free things dey purge.
Re: Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
jephri:
I get really angry , when I see a notification that my comment has been liked, please nobody should look for my trouble and like this one , please I beg you cry
See your face. You wan become MOD by force. I don give you 1 like sha. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tayo Odueke 'sindodo' Rocks Bum Short / Uriel Oputa Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photos / Reactions As Jay-Z Deletes His Instagram Account Just As He Did 6 Years Ago (Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.