Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,383 members, 7,781,087 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

What Is The Total Package Syndrome. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Total Package Syndrome. (524 Views)

Total Area, Size, Population Of Top Largest Countries Of The World. / Total Blackout Experienced At Abuja International Airport. See Photos / Total Expenses Of Phd(management) or Msc( offshore) abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Total Package Syndrome. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
On this faithful day, at the office i sat down to really have a deep thought about "what is the total package syndrome " affecting lot of ignorant first time travelers, i find it amusing that a lot of Nigerians are impatience when contacting a travel agency for inquiry about various services on offer, its also disturbing when people deliberately make their self vulnerable, because of their reluctance to personally make research about the country they are traveling to ,the culture ,weather,language ,political and economic situation in the country.

I once had a story of a young man hoping to travel to United states of America ,but was boarded on a flight to Cuba ,and was told USA is just a trekking distance ,so unbelievable but is the truth.

I want to advice prospective traveler to take their time ,to research on the country they are about to visit,there is actually nothing bad to visit a travel agency who may have up to date industry information, but at least do your own little research,the internet is a great tool for this, it sure makes our job a little more easier,and also saves you a lot of money.

Kindly ask for detailed information and not the total package haba surulere oooo.

source
www.bluedreamstravels..com

(1) (Reply)

5 Useful Tips For Surviving A Dangerous Trip At Night / Burning Tanker At Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Who Is Travelling From Abuja To Lagos Or From Lagos To Owerri And Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.