Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Delivery To All Nigerian States From Lagos Made Easy. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Delivery To All Nigerian States From Lagos Made Easy. (552 Views)

(photos) Lagos-made Ladies' Slippers Far Better Than China-made / Sewing And Branding Made Easy In Abeokuta. .... / Urinating Made"easy" For Ladies?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delivery To All Nigerian States From Lagos Made Easy. by MistaHumble(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dear Nairaland Family,

It is indeed my humble pleasure to share this great plan of mine with everyone here. Like the saying goes "Rome was not built in a day" I strongly believe this plan will help a lot of us doing business in this forum and will help us reduce the rate of scam activities that has been hindering a lot of genuine business opportunities & transactions on this forum and online in general.

It is very understandable that so many people in various states in Nigeria doing business often get most of their supplies from Lagos being that there are so many places to get best wholesale deals in this commercial State, but many of you are unable to travel to & fro Lagos on a regular basis for safety reasons and also extra expenses involved in regards to hotel accommodation, transport and even the stress is sometimes unimaginable. This problem has made so many innocent and genuine business individuals loose their hard earned money to scammers who are constantly on the look out.

My new born idea is to bridge this gab between genuine suppliers of wholesale goods here in Lagos and genuine buyers from other States who are unable to travel down to Lagos regularly to make purchases.

The benefit of this initiative will include the following:

*** You don't have to pay money to a seller you meet online and are not sure of getting your goods. We will act as a guarantee for your money, meaning you pay us to go and purchase, collect and waybill your goods to you. In this case, if we discover the seller isn't genuine, we will send your money back to you without you loosing a dime.

*** You don't have to worry yourself anymore to entering the road frequently due to the risk involved. All you need to do is give us all the informations of your supplier, we will meet them for you, ensure your goods are intact and send to your destination using reliable transport companies that are well recognised with a good reputation.

*** You will save yourself from spending above your budget, avoid stress and worries of scammers and pay us only as little as 5% of the entire amount of your transaction.

This plan is just being born and I am confident that if we all work together we can make this become a part of us on this forum and sooner or later all scammers will find somewhere else to go because Nairaland will be a dead end for them.

Please everyone feel free to comment here, make suggestions and render advices to me on how this can become a success.

Also not that I am open to partnership with a trustworthy and well recognised person here on NL so that this idea can attain maximum success.

Thanks to everyone of you.

1 Like

Re: Delivery To All Nigerian States From Lagos Made Easy. by MistaHumble(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Good morning to you all. I am still hoping to get positive responses for you.

Have a blessed week all the way.

(1) (Reply)

UNIQUE,QUALITY,HI FASHION ACCESSORIES IN NAIJA. www.prettysojaccessories.com COD / Imported Designer Shoes,bags, Jewelry,ofc Wear Free Ship/dlvry-watsap08121810749 / The Best Looks From The 2015 British Fashion Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.