Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland (1103 Views)

10 Topics That Are Likely To Make Front Page On Nairaland. / 3 Topics That Generates Lots Of Controversial Comments Here On Nairaland. / How To Make Front Page: Important Things You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Often times, you would want to ask yourself why that beautiful thread you created with much effort and research didn't make front page! cheesy. According to Omawunmi, if you ask me, na who I go ask?

Don't be surprise to see some other topics cruising straight to front page (The Promised Land) without the slightest sign of restriction. If you open any thread on the following topics or issues, be sure to see it on front page in no time. In as much as we tend to criticize the mods for this, I think NL members also contribute to it, especially, the first one on my list! Makes me feel they are obsessed with such grin grin Let's have fun grin grin

1) #Snakes#: Any thread that has topic such as 'See The Big Snake I killed In My Compound This Morning(Photos)' or 'Huge Snake Disturbing Okokobioko Community Finally Killed(Photos)' will definitely make front page! grin Are Nairalanders so obsessed with snakes or anything that has to do with this reptile? Na wa o!

2) #Topics With photo of female celebrity bums and boobs#: Most topics/threads with photos of female celebrities showing off their butts or boobs make front page! Aha! Just open one such as 'Yvonne Jegede Exposes Her Big Butt On Stage' and see the number of guys that will be viewing the thread within few minutes! grin. Most guys would make comments such as 'How does that affect us' or 'She is just an olosho' but seriously, what were you expecting to see before accessing the thread if not to get a glimpse of the said 'big butt'? Were you expecting to see the pic of Jesus and Apostle peter? Make una nor dey form! Na una dey promote such topics pass and make am enter front page!

3) #Topics with horrible pictures of violent death or injury#: 'Man Be-heads Friend In Oturkpo(Graphic Photos) will definitely make front page compared to that thread that you have spent almost all night carrying out research on! In fact, any thread that carries the warning 'graphic photo' is on the way to FP automatically in as much as no one has posted it before...even if the story is fake or exaggerated! grin

4) #Threads with pics that show the fashion mistakes of celebrities at events#: Naija people!!! I hail!!! Una too dey like to see celebs wey dor f-up! grin 'I bet you, a topic such as 'See The Almost Unclad Appearance Of Tonto Dike At The PAPA Awards Last Night' will make front page quickly before those ones that you spent sleepless nights putting together. Hehehe grin

Na wa o!

You can add yours
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by chiboyo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Threads from the following Monikers;

1) Barcanista
2) Sile12
3) others
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Daughterzion(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
I wonder o. Especially snake matter.

1 Like

Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
I wonder o. Especially snake matter.
My sis, the tin tire me o! Snake matter nor dey reach ground for NL before dem dissect am grin
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
chiboyo:
1) Barcanista 2) Sile12 3) others
grin
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
chiboyo:
1) Barcanista 2) Sile12 3) others
grin
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Daughterzion(f): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rapmoney:
My sis, the tin tire me o! Snake matter nor dey reach ground for NL before dem dissect am grin
as in eh. Even true story nd false 1. I dnt knw if nairaland is possesed sf
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
as in eh. Even true story nd false 1. I dnt knw if nairaland is possesed sf
Don't blame them too much. Not every can read between the lines in most stories wink
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Daughterzion(f): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Wait a minut how many threads are we chatting on
Rapmoney:
Don't blame them too much. Not every can read between the lines in most stories wink
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by ogoplus: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Op your observations are correct...

Nairaland Front Page has been abused.....anything goes
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by jamex93(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
snake go soon find person come NL
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by ksbusari(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Topics lyk: 1. My encounter snake dis mawning. 2. How i bleeped my friend's wife. 3. Oh mu God see wot Omotola is wearing.
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by fav444(f): 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
threads that promotes tribalism such as threads on biafra, oduduwa etc if d owner of this forum doesn't curtail it, it may be one of d reasons why this forum will collapse.
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
fav444:
threads that promotes tribalism such as threads on biafra, oduduwa etc if d owner of this forum doesn't curtail it, it may be one of d reasons why this forum will collapse.
I once created a thread on this but I don't think anything was done.
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
ksbusari:
Topics lyk: 1. My encounter snake dis mawning. 2. How i bleeped my friend's wife. 3. Oh mu God see wot Omotola is wearing.
Good examples cheesy
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
ogoplus:
Op your observations are correct...

Nairaland Front Page has been abused.....anything goes
Thanks.
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by Rapmoney(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Daughterzion:
Wait a minut how many threads are we chatting on
Two grin
Re: 4 Topics That Easily Make Front Page On Nairaland by hatell: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Hello all if guys having any sort of the problem regarding these ip address 192.168.0.1 - 192.168.1.254 - 192.168.10.1 - 192.168.1.1 then please click on the links. thank.

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Unn Second/third Batch And Supplementary Admission List Is Out / Beware Of SLOT Limited / Pics: Cults War Heads On!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.