Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? (35775 Views)

You Can Now Open Up To 20 Tabs Simultaneously On UC Browser / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Humblebloke(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
Both.... I make use of UC when downloading large files
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by abumeinben(m): 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
UcBros
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Aromas: 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Opera for browsing...Ucweb for downloading
Lobatan!!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
360jamng:
CC: lalasticlala, ishilove, dragnet, honsule, puskin

Dear nairalanders, which do yu prefer?

I use Operamini for surfing and UC browser for Download(its faster for downloads)

UCWEB

OR

DEPENDS, LIVE STREAMING UC,

MB OPTIMIZATION = OPERA MINI
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by benideey(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
UCWEB is the best browser!

Supports alot: saves data, Very fast surfing, Add ons(PDF converter, video Downloader for YouTube and other sites),great themes and lots more!
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by powerfulsettingz: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
But why is no1 talking abt Internet Explorer?? Anyway I rock bolt browser
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by bqlekan(m): 6:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
gbaskiboy:
quote author=bqlekan post=36535793]All of you quoted needed Jesus grin
it is called space booking.. you might wanna check ma post again. and mind you, i have Jesus grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by starlingbawa(m): 6:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
Illuminator9:
Opera all the way, Uc consumes data alot.

I'd go with this too!
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by eche45(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Uc web for android while opera mini for java
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
uc browser is faster
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Bennydballs(m): 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Opera mini is simply a terrible browser, it is as slow as sh1t when downloading and the picture quality is way below par. Ucweb is the bomb! Ucweb even has a clipboard where you can store lots of texts and use at will unlike that crappy Opera mini.

Abeg guys how una go fit take help me today? cry
I was downloading this new p0rn made by Paris Hinton some minutes ago and network was really slow. when I suddenly noticed my stomach growling like crazy. I quickly set my phone down and made my way to the kitchen to slice and cook.
After setting the yam on the stove, I jumped on my bed only to notice the movie had finished downloading. I started playing the movie and I gotta admit the sex scenes were really great and didn't know when my hands made way into my pants.

My blockos is itching me like crazy now, I feel like dying,.... . Guys what can I do to stop this.? embarassed
ewu cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by soleexx(m): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
UcBrowser is the best in terms of fast browsing fast download clipboard and muti-page...but I make use of Opera when I wana open pc view page
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Jimohsunday: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
operami is my rock way gate o. very easy to operate
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by jephthar(m): 7:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
You Can download both browsers @ http://swagempire.tk/site_files.xhtml
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Bollove: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
kossyablaze:
Opera for browsing...Ucweb for downloading
Same here !!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Bollove: 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Opera mini is simply a terrible browser, it is as slow as sh1t when downloading and the picture quality is way below par. Ucweb is the bomb! Ucweb even has a clipboard where you can store lots of texts and use at will unlike that crappy Opera mini.

I was downloading this new p0rn made by Paris Hinton some minutes ago and network was really slow. when I suddenly noticed my stomach growling like crazy. I quickly set my phone down and made my way to the kitchen to slice and cook.
After setting the yam on the stove, I jumped on my bed only to notice the movie had finished downloading. I started playing the movie and I gotta admit the sex scenes were really great and didn't know when my hands made way into my pants.

My blockos is itching me like crazy now, I feel like dying,.... . Guys what can I do to stop this.? embarassed
weyrey, xvideos is best surf with Ucweb !!!
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Cdstars(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Data usage is not that much when you put the uc browser is in speed mode
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by memski(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
swhiss:
Uc browser is the best, whether on
Bb,java,Symbian n Android, when it comes to downloading, tabs,
shortcut, very Clean UI,Speed, data compression, add ons,
widget e.t.c UcWeb beats opera
hands down...
bro, my Android phone keeps telling me UI system not working properly. what could be the problem? infact, my phone is malfunctioning. is it somethin that I need to format the phone or what. is HTC sensation.
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Cdstars(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Data usage is not that much when you put the uc browser in speed mode

Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by seedorfg(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
You see browser all the way, opera mini is slow and traffic
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Uc browser is D REAL DEAL....
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Khoded1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
UC Browser is the best. Because it can download raw files. Modderz will understand what i mean with this. But opera cant perform this function. grin
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by horlazky(m): 7:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
na operamini fell do it ooo
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Khoded1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
memski:

bro, my Android phone keeps telling me UI system not working properly. what could be the problem? infact, my phone is malfunctioning. is it somethin that I need to format the phone or what. is HTC sensation.
wipe it. I used the phone hTc sensation with audio beat before it was stolen. Try wipe the phone. And enjoy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Abduletudaye(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mehn...i prefer my opera mini any time any day...Downloading isnt a problem with Operamini.

Chrome na data chopper...lol

UCweb/UCmini is just too mumu for me...who get time for plenty palava?

Operamini is the way forward biko cheesy
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
Well i prefer opera mini because of its data saving features but uc web make web designers like me have orgasms because of its interactive features
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Lordaweezy: 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
bqlekan:
this is not a fair comparison, UC MINI VS OPERA MINI or UC BROWSER VS OPERA BROWSER would have been better.

For the low budget data users, i think opera mini suits them, slow download speed, it wont play gif or flv files on web page too. Its good for surfing and it is fast.

For the high budget data users, i think UC BROWSER is a beast, same as UC MINI, incredible download speed, if you get your settings right, no truncating of web pages, browser doesn't need to reload on every drop down box you select. But it eats data. for me, i download alot and i use both UC MINI AND UC BROWSER, and OPERA MINI when on low budget. my ucmini downloads at a massive 51mbps

Wtf!

Do you work in mtn office?

That speed is unbelievable
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by youngval1388(m): 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
FriedPlantain:

hahahahaha guy u are funny oooooooo
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Electronzeez(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Uc browser
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Go back to the kitchen. Take that same knife you used to slice the yam to cut your blockos. Cutting the head off is really the best cure for headache.

My blockos is itching me like crazy now, I feel like dying,.... . Guys what can I do to stop this.? embarassed [/i][/b][/quote]
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
bqlekan:
this is not a fair comparison, UC MINI VS OPERA MINI or UC BROWSER VS OPERA BROWSER would have been better.

For the low budget data users, i think opera mini suits them, slow download speed, it wont play gif or flv files on web page too. Its good for surfing and it is fast.

For the high budget data users, i think UC BROWSER is a beast, same as UC MINI, incredible download speed, if you get your settings right, no truncating of web pages, browser doesn't need to reload on every drop down box you select. But it eats data. for me, i download alot and i use both UC MINI AND UC BROWSER, and OPERA MINI when on low budget. my ucmini downloads at a massive 51mbps
which tab are u using
Re: Which Do You Prefer? Operamini Or UC Browser? by bqlekan(m): 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lordaweezy:

Wtf!

Do you work in mtn office?

That speed is unbelievable
MTN office? lol, no, I doubt if they have such speed there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN Reviews Data Plan Packages / Check Out The Latest GLO DATA PLANS For January 2015 / I Need A Link To Get WHATSAPP MESSENGER For Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.