Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL (48646 Views)

Arsenal Vs Chelsea: Community Shield (4 - 1) penalties On 6th August 2017 / Leicesters Vs Manchester United:Community Shield (1 - 2) On 7th August 2016 / 5 Strong Reasons Why Chelsea Might Defeat Arsenal In The Community Shield (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by proxillin(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
Yes its a tray.

We need a trophy
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by tunergy(m): 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Ass ànal fans dey celebrate like sey they win champions league. Chamberlain dey celebrate like sey he score for world cup final. Wenger dey jubilate like sey he win american powerball lottery.
To ass ànal fans, this is just a tray and not a trophy. I can use the tray to serve my dog food.
We shall meet again on sep 19. Na 7-1 u go chop i swear.
Mourinho no need the chain. The small boy wey catch am fit use am chain hin dog.
The winners money ass ànal got from winning nor fit pay mikel salary for 1 week.

WAILING WAILER,.
How Market?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by ritababe(f): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Ass ànal fans dey celebrate like sey they win champions league. Chamberlain dey celebrate like sey he score for world cup final. Wenger dey jubilate like sey he win american powerball lottery.
To ass ànal fans, this is just a tray and not a trophy. I can use the tray to serve my dog food.
Mourinho no need the chain. The small boy wey catch am fit use am chain hin dog.
The winners money ass ànal got from winning nor fit pay mikel salary for 1 week.

take a drink, ur temper is high don't be too hard on urself

11 Likes

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by jamex089(m): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
Bad bele.
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by IamLEGEND1: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Captainswag225:
o.p, thats nothing new to mourihno, he always throw any medal he wins to the fans. Stop hating.

mah niggah!!!!!!!

why u wan lie na?

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by kamez(m): 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
I'm a Chelsea fan and honestly I wasn't surprised when Chelsea lost to arsenal.

in the world of sports, records are meant to be broken so I knew sooner or later, mourinho was going to loose to Wenger.

so congrats to Wenger cos this victory is all about the two coaches. not the clubs. because arsenal dey win chelsea wen we had other coaches.

as for the medal he threw away, its his medal, he can do whatever he likes with it. seriously its shouldn't be anyone business.
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by saint047(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jose Mourinho throws away his runners-up prizeafterChelsea Football Club's defeat toArsenal, saying "it's the medal for the loser."

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by growth: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
monkeyhino
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by ComrEmmanuel(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Make Mourinho go look bush.......He is a foolish looser.
CaseClosed!!!
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by goryorhal(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

What's this one saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by geedeex2(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
My question to you is this
1) what are you worth
2) what's your contribution to your immediate environment
Conclusion : José is one of the best things to happen to football
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]that guy is a foool
he is worth nothing
all he bring to football is destruction with his disrespect and big foul mouth. [/size]
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Captainswag225(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

mah niggah!!!!!!!
why u wan lie na?
its the truth, go to google and check it
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by chiedu7: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
[size=13pt]MOURINHO WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CHELSEA BUS.
The bus broke so they lost
[/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Kangol99(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
#NeverGiveUp
That's why i like C. Ronaldo & Morinho.. They #NeverGiveUp*
Work harder, you can do better!
#NeverGiveUp
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Meelaw(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
why are you using a fake account,you are a guy,you want to know how I knew?your statement is unlady like,quit faking,against all odds you can get likes as a guy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by hisprinceship: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
Meanewhile twitter got clowns

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
What's this one saying? undecided
godson36:
Have said it every time that chelsea will beat arsenal whenever we meet in a CUP competition.. If you look at our last five meetings, you will see that Chelsea always park the bus when they come to Emirate. And when arsenal goes to stamford bridge, arsenal will play football with them and this Chelsea will win.....

But today, Arsenal score early and park the bus grin grin grin

Let the fight between Arsenal and Mourinho begin.. Why the probing of Jonathan's administration should be made more tougher grin grin grin

Congratulation to Arsenal and Arsene wenger.....

Chelsea fans, how market??
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by phyness(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
[quote author=godson36 post=36534576]Have said it every time that chelsea will beat arsenal whenever we meet in a CUP competition.. If you look at our last five meetings, you will see that Chelsea always park the bus when they come to Emirate. And when arsenal goes to stamford bridge, arsenal will play football with them and this Chelsea will win.....

But today, Arsenal score early and park the bus grin grin grin

Let the fight between Arsenal and Mourinho begin.. Why the probing of Jonathan's administration should be made more tougher grin grin grin

Congratulation to Arsenal and Arsene wenger.....

4 ur mind once in13 matches
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Ebisine1993(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nice action
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by aramstoks: 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
Eyaaa, stop crying...take heart grin
UrennaNkoli:

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Nicepoker(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
must u weep like this in a public forum?

2 Likes

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by immortalvoices(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
CONGRATULATIONS Arsenal on winning the treble. - BARCLAYS ASIA TROPHY - EMIRATES CUP - FA COMMUNITY SHIELD

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
pat077:
"It's the medal for the loser... it's a good memory for him," Mourinho told BT Sport

Lol, in everything, it's usually: "Winner takes all".

Second runner-up is really 'First Loser' grin
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by KayTash(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
ARSENAL had hired Chelsea former bus driver, Petr Cech.
Some guys just got Cechmated.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by paulstrings(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
kekakuz:
he is worth nothing
all he bring to football is destruction with his disrespect and big foul mouth. [/size]
are u sure he's worth nothing? undecided
kekakuz:
he is worth nothing
are u sure he's worth nothing?
Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mourinho is a bitchy tool that totally lacks the spirit of sportsmanship..

you are not the special one like you acclaimed - you are only very lucky because your coaching tactics are average & ridiculously over-hyped ✘

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by saint047(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Fail Mourinho

6 Likes

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by muscoliscious(f): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
But it can get you a life
UrennaNkoli:

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by Johnnoah1st: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
CHELSEA FANS BE LIKE>>>>>

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by joshuaidibia(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Oooh... One loser sighted.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by kekakuz(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
geedeex2:
My question to you is this 1) what are you worth 2) what's your contribution to your immediate environment Conclusion : José is one of the best things to happen to football
I search bthe word e-diot in the foolish dictionary and found "geedeex2"
he is the worse thing that has happened to football

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Throws Away Community Shield Medal--- GOAL by ChrisArs: 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Crying his bus couldn't move

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (0 - 3) On 1st May 2013 / West Ham Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 24th October 2015 / Benfica Vs Chelsea: Europa League Final - (1 - 2) - On 15th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.