Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. (1669 Views)

Ladies Come In And Choice The Size U Prefer. / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by jumper524(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
guys with the current situation of the world now would u prefer to have a female child ahead of a male child.
Lyk my people say e beta make ur pikin giv person pikin bele dan make dem giv ur pikin bele.
As 4 me i don curse my wife say na only boy she go born.
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by bigiyaro(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
my first child go be girl. Infact i prefer two girls n a boy.

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by B0RRUSSIA(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Either of them is better than not having any.

2 Likes

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by eluquenson(m): 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
I prefer a boy & I got it

4 Likes

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Cutehector(m): 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
I prefer a gurl to be d first born.. Reason aint farfetched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
I prefer none
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Mainman4: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Team Male
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
girl!

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by jumper524(m): 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
bigiyaro:
my first child go be girl. Infact i prefer two girls n a boy.
my guy d way when girls dey suffer 4 dis lyf 4 institutions rilly discourage me
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Adaugo01(f): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Male child first.
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Young03(m): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
I prefer quadruplets..4 boys
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by jumper524(m): 6:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:
girl!
ur looking for who to help u in kitchen
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by ksbusari(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
I prefer boys o.
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by bigiyaro(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
jumper524:
my guy d way when girls dey suffer 4 dis lyf 4 institutions rilly discourage me
girls no dey surffer anytin o, jst pray for wisdom to bring up ur girl in d correct way. Me i don met girls way over wise dey worry dem sef.

2 Likes

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
jumper524:
ur looking for who to help u in kitchen
one bottle of vodka for you...you nailed it.

2 Likes

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by IamLEGEND1: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
how i go like to born girl?
High BP go finish me na.
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
but my girl must look like her dad; while the boy to look like me

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:
girl!
Another girl? shocked
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Teekrayne(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
Just pray for the best!!!! Even girls don dey rule countries these days, so do not underestimate dem

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Another girl? shocked
grin grin...lets see how you gonna beat me on that; but paraventure you win, he must look like me...grin grin
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Lilyomi(f): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Twins. A boy n gul

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by jumper524(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
how i go like to born girl?
High BP go finish me na.
ma guy na watin me slf dey reason
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by jumper524(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Teekrayne:
Just pray for the best!!!! Even girls don dey rule countries these days, so do not underestimate dem
my guy during our mama days girls were restpectfull and are very difficult to deceive, bt now things has gone worse. Girls are even working with pants on campus who knws hw its going to be during our children days

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Any child God gives me is worth having. The sex doesn't matter. What's important is that I have a child to call my own.

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Any child God gives me is worth having. The sex doesn't matter. What's important is that I have a child to call my own.
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by olasmith10(m): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Girls all d way 2 girls and 1 boy...
or
2 girls only

1 Like

Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:

grin grin...lets see how you gonna beat me on that; but paraventure you win, he must look like me...grin grin
Lol.. Look like u? undecided haven't u heard like father like son is better? Woman I need a son
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Midehi:
but my girl must look like her dad; while the boy to look like me
Really?
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl grin that's all
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Teekrayne(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
jumper524:
my guy during our mama days girls were restpectfull and are very difficult to deceive, bt now things has gone worse. Girls are even working with pants on campus who knws hw its going to be during our children days
......... I acquiesce with you sir
Re: Would U Prefer To Have A Female Child Ahead Of A Male Child. by Gurgle(f): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magazeti Ya Leo Jumatatu Agosti Tarehe 24/08/2015 / If A Teacher Like Dis Teaches You Everyday,.will You Ever Miss Class?? / Viewer Discretion! PG18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.