Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? (1145 Views)

ABSU Graduate Helps Carpenter Who Helped Him In School 20 Years Ago (Photos) / Guy Who Used To Borrow In School Is A Pilot Now / What Was Your Nickname Back In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Czar01(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
Okay the question on the title is very obvious tongue

The real question is: what's the highest number of strokes/lashes you received in Primary or Secondary school? And why?

Mine is just 6 sha, I'm a good boy smiley One note that I didn't complete..wicked teacher sha

Share yours
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Rosemary216(f): 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Me? Hv neva bin flogged ooo!! Am d goodest person u can come across in skul cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Idrhas(m): 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
15lashes. economics teacher was class teacher, he prepared us for his test expecting us to get 20/20. I got 13 which earned me 12strokes he added more cos I squeezed the tests result while getting lashes #MrJohnson
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by psucc(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Those old good days when discipline was a compulsory subject to all and was enforced by students, we seldom escaped flogging each day.

From lateness to sweeping(morning duty); noisemaking to failure yo do homework, unable to answer questions to absenteeism, all in the morning, then in the evening lateness to Prep Class to attending without books or pen, using unauthorized wears to uncleanliness, the list goes on.

But all these helped to mould us into a complete and great people.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Czar01(m): 7:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rosemary216:
Me? Hv neva bin flogged ooo!! Am d goodest person u can come across in skul cheesycheesy

Not even once? I hail oh! shocked

Idrhas:
15lashes. economics teacher was class teacher, he prepared us for his test expecting us to get 20/20. I got 13 which earned me 12strokes he added more cos I squeezed the tests result while getting lashes #MrJohnson

It was also Economics teacher that gave me my own record oh undecided
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Bibidear(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Cant even remember,just know av been flogged so many tyms
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
3...The whole class was makin noise
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by kalufelix(m): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
What?? Flog??

Lol...

Virtually every teacher during each lesson period...with long long sessions of punishment kai!

Mr. Simon ifa catch you now eh.. Ah go cut of ur head

fool!sh saddists posing as teachers

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Rosemary216(f): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Czar01:

Not even once? I hail oh! shocked
yeah.. No b me again cheesysmileycheesywink
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Czar01(m): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rosemary216:
yeah.. No b me again cheesysmileycheesywink

But I suspect you dey lie sha. The most well-behaved girl I've ever known in my life was still flogged at some point...so confess tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Rosemary216(f): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
Czar01:

But I suspect you dey lie sha. The most well-behaved girl I've ever known in my life was still flogged at some point...so confess tongue
lolxx.. Wat did she do??
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Czar01(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
Rosemary216:
lolxx.. Wat did she do??

Just one assignment she forgot to do. And the teacher just didn't like her, dunno why...Some teachers sha

You're lucky
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by tpiander: 1:13am On Aug 03, 2015
Czar01:
Okay the question on the title is very obvious tongue

The real question is: what's the highest number of strokes/lashes you received in Primary or Secondary school? And why?

who is asking such a st.upid question and why do they want to know?
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Solomon19(m): 3:17am On Aug 03, 2015
nobody well for our school
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Czar01(m): 4:46am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:
who is asking such a st.upid question

Who cannot read my username?

tpiander:
and why do they want to know?

Just for laughs
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Idrhas(m): 5:35am On Aug 03, 2015
tpiander:

who is asking such a st.upid question and why do they want to know?
talk sense or leave

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Rosemary216(f): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
Czar01:

Just one assignment she forgot to do. And the teacher just didn't like her, dunno why...Some teachers sha

You're lucky
eyaaaaa....too bad... yup!! am soooo lucky!!
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2015
I shouldn't ressurect this thread but I will cause my story is jez too emotional, I am coming. grin

I'm still coming. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
I shouldn't ressurect this thread but I will cause my story is jez too emotional, I am coming. grin

I'm still coming. wink
rodfl... Chaii u funny ooo.
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Czar01(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm still coming. wink

As a guy who somehow derives pleasure from reading about other people's misery, I beseech thee to go ahead and speak... smiley
Re: Nairalanders! Were You Ever Flogged In School? by Czar01(m): 1:16am On Jul 27, 2017

(1) (Reply)

When Your Uncles Is A Fool At 40 (pic) / Smok R200 200W TC Mod Kit Review / Lalasticlala Is The Owner Of Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.