Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Please Some Should Help...!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Some Should Help...!!!! (773 Views)

Please People Should Help / Please Someone That Has An Idea Of Aptio Utility Should Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Some Should Help...!!!! by LydiamisM(f): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good evening,I seriously need an idea on how much it wil cost me to change my Hp laptop screen it d normal kind of Hp laptop 4gig ram nd stuffs like that pls sm1 cum to my aid I don't have enough cash I don't someone to cut of my heaad by cheating me...thank u

Spec
4gig Ram
500gighdd
64bits
2.3gHz

Hp pavilion dv6
Re: Please Some Should Help...!!!! by paranorman(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Before you get help, specification/model of the PC is needed.
Re: Please Some Should Help...!!!! by Gboliwe: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
LydiamisM:
Good evening,I seriously need an idea on how much it wil cost me to change my Hp laptop screen it d normal kind of Hp laptop 4gig ram nd stuffs like that pls sm1 cum to my aid I don't have enough cash I don't someone to cut of my heaad by cheating me...thank u

Spec
4gig Ram
500gighdd
64bits
2.3gHz

Hp pavilion dv6

Look for one nairalander with the username onegig and talk to him.
Re: Please Some Should Help...!!!! by LydiamisM(f): 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:

Tnks
Re: Please Some Should Help...!!!! by bright1985: 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
if is 15.6 screen size new one 12k used one for 9.5k call or whatsapp me 08064404857
Re: Please Some Should Help...!!!! by onegig(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gboliwe:

Madam...I see you o.

@lydiamisM

It would cost you an average of 12k and around 5mins to fix a new one for you. Are you in Lagos?
Re: Please Some Should Help...!!!! by LydiamisM(f): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2015
Am in bauchi so I don't knw if I can order it den get sm1 to fix it
Re: Please Some Should Help...!!!! by onegig(m): 9:14am On Aug 03, 2015
LydiamisM:
Am in bauchi so I don't knw if I can order it den get sm1 to fix it

I would advise you get someone around there to help you fix.

it is not that hard to replace but cost and risk of sending it down there from Lagos and paying someone to fix it there far outweighs the total cost of fixing it in Bauchi.

Check this people. They should be able to redirect you to someone reliable. Cost shouldn't be more than 15k

Denawatrick Computer Software
Malam Wada Shopping Complex, Bauchi

Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

/ Can You Supply Monitors ? / Any Idea Where To Buy London Used Apple Laptops In Portharcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.