Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,205 members, 7,780,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:09 PM

Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family (58903 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Must A Wife Always Say Yes To Sex?by Bunmi Sofola / Wife Always Accuse Him Of Not Being Romantic After Watching Telemundo Channel.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

Your defending an irresponsible woman. Why shld the man learn how to cook if he has a wife in the house.

This is one reason why girls like u will nvr find sensible men to keeps
" that his wife always purchases dinner"
" bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening."

The bone of contention is not that she doesn't know how to cook, or refuses to cook at all but that she cooks Breakfast and probably packs lunch for the family but will not cook dinner because of fatique aka tiredness.

What do you advise?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:

CORRECTIONS AM NOT A GIRL.. AM A WOMAN..WITH THREE KIDS... AND I HAVE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WHOLE WILD WORLD..

AND YOUR HUSBAND COOKED FOR YOU EVERYDAY undecided

I JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE, BUT YOU ARE VERY STVPID IN SOME WAY FOR BRINGING SUCH AN OPINION

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by cococandy(f): 11:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
hmhm dats cool, though i can sense a lit bit of feminist trait in ur comment.

A bit? You insult me.

Make that a lot. A lot of feminist trait.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
keppyy:

We do thefrozen routine in my family house and now I stay alone and I hate frozen foods...
So ur mom cooks before putting it in the fridge right? So why giving an advise that will cause havoc when u know ur own mother didn't do that. Na wa for una
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
im nt lying to u, moreover i said d bitter truth.
And what is that bitter truth? That he should hit his wife?

are you married?
Do you work?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
This is a vital scenero in most homes today, a married man in my neigbourhood with two young kids is complaining that his wife always purchases dinner for the whole family to eat and its getting embarassing to him, he gives the wife money to cook but she will not cook but prefare purchasing meal from a canteen for the man and the children to eat, bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening. Now, the husband wants to divorce the woman. "please women in the house is the man overeating or the wife is at fault?

Divorce for what at least she even has the sense to still provide food be it canteen or whatever
Besides married is a two way thing, he can also help out too

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
cococandy:

A bit? You insult me.

Make that a lot. A lot of feminist trait.
lol ure funny, bt hw can a beautiful woman like u support that?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
THAT'S WHY I SAID HE SHOULD BEAT HER JUST ONCE AND SEE THE CHANGE.

HE IS TOO SOFT ON HER. AND WHEN YOU GO TOO SOFT ON A WOMAN, THEM BEHAVE STRANGE

I concur but If you beat her they will call you a BEAST, if you complain they will say that you are not a man. Lol......Women of today sha need to be flogged especially the ones who can't or refused to cook.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dragonking:

So ur mom cooks before putting it in the fridge right? So why giving an advise that will cause havoc when u know ur own mother didn't do that. Na wa for una

" bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from
work in the evening."

The bone of contention is not that she doesn't know how
to cook, or refuses to cook at all but that she cooks
Breakfast and probably packs lunch for the family but will
not cook dinner because of fatique aka tiredness.

What do you advise?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Good4bad: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
I blame d man for eating d food she bought at first.1) u must learn how to cook 2) ur wife must choose between family duties and her works even if she provides for d family. Finally cooking is her duty but both of u need serious understanding that when ever she says "dad am tired" u know fully well she is tired for real then u take up.pls don't talk divorce to her hearing only if u don't want to see tomorrow and don't bring in maid.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by MarieSucre(f): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dragonking:

I concur but If you beat her they will call you a BEAST, if you complain they will say that you are not a man. Lol......Women of today sha need to be flogged especially the ones who can't or refused to cook.
So it's people's opinion that stop you?

Are you married?
Are you employed?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Divorce for what at least she even has the sense to still provide food be it canteen or whatever
Besides married is a two way thing, he can also help out too
bt like seriously hw can a married woman go out in d evening to a canteen to buy food 4 her family? even d sales girl will b like: cant she cook.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dragonking:

Did I say the woman should not cook

It's not my business how they choose to run their home..

Husband and wife should come together and find a system that works...

Do not dictate for a family if you are not a part of it...period!!!

6 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:

AND YOUR HUSBAND COOKED FOR YOU EVERYDAY undecided

I JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE, BUT YOU ARE VERY STVPID IN SOME WAY FOR BRINGING SUCH AN OPINION
Gbam!!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by apheyz(m): 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
miriamgroove:
oooooook.... my opinion.. I think the man should learn how to cook.. that's not enough reason for divorce..

wow... for the first time fp ...
DEDICATED TO THE FIRST 100 LIKES

I wanted to reply this post in a harsh way, then I looked at ur picture, and I decided to keep quite...

Better learn ao to cook, only cute girls are forgiven if they dnt!!, at least we can eat 'em

Cook u no sabi cook, u dey nairaland dey compete for FTC
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good4bad:
I blame d man for eating d food she bought at first.1) u must learn how to cook 2) ur wife must choose between family duties and her works even if she provides for d family. Finally cooking is her duty but both of u need serious understanding that when ever she says "dad am tired" u know fully well she is tired for real then u take up.pls don't talk divorce to her hearing only if u don't see tomorrow and don't bring in maid.

Your wife should call you "dad", are you her father

5 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2015
MarieSucre:
And what is that bitter truth? That he should hit his wife?

are you married?
Do you work?
im nt married, so if d man in question is ur brother, what will u do?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
lol ure funny, bt hw can a beautiful woman like u support that?
So that all beautiful women will remain beautiful without being stressed into ugliness and early old age by things like this your neighbor is doing.

Ok that's a joke.
Just concentrate on the topic at hand ok?

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by free2ryhme: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
MarieSucre:

" bringing excuses that she is tired after returning from work in the evening."

The bone of contention is not that she doesn't know how to cook, or refuses to cook at all but that she cooks Breakfast and probably packs lunch for the family but will not cook dinner because of fatique aka tiredness.

What do you advise?

She shld work out something that will work in her home and I don't approve of a wife buying dinner for the family under the guise she is tired. Neither would I encourage her to resign her job she shld workout a balance with he husband.

If she needs to cook for the coming week during the weekend refrigerate them and bringing it out to warm in a sizeable portion at night for dinner for the family would not be a bad idea.

Forget all the rubbish western culture dumps on print and electronic media.

1 Like

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
bt like seriously hw can a married woman go out in d evening to a canteen to buy food 4 her family? even d sales girl will b like: cant she cook.
Yh maybe she cant . * shrugs* he should have known that tho
But she can surely rustle something up in 30 min .. She needs to b more organised.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol.

Some women need to remain single. grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
SirShymexx:
Lol.

Some women need to remain single. grin
I tire oooo...dey want guys to be the ones cooking in the house not them anymore...tufiakwa!!!
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
cococandy:

So that all beautiful women will remain beautiful without being stressed into ugliness and early old age by things like this your neighbor is doing.

Ok that's a joke.
Just concentrate on the topic at hand ok?
hmmm a lit bit ok, so if ur younger bro said his wife dnt cook, im sure u will b d 1st person to shout: she must pack o. lol
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dragonking:

I KNOW IT IS A BAD IDEAL, BUT JUST LOOK OUR NAIJA WOMEN NOWADAYS,

IF YOU TRY GO GENTLE ON THEM, THAT'S WHEN YOU WILL SEE THE BEASTS IN THEM, IF YOU TRY TALK TO THEM IN A LOVELY WAY, THEM WILL TALK BACK TO YOU IN A DISRESPECTFUL MANNER.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEM WANT
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh maybe she cant . * shrugs* he should have known that tho
But she can surely rustle something up in 30 min .. She needs to b more organised.
dats just what im saying, as a married woman, whether ure tired or not, one thing is certain and its all abt sacrifice, nt just 4 ur husband bt 4 ur children.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
MarieSucre:

So it's people's opinion that stop you?

Are you married?
Are you employed?
why should people's opinion stop me?
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
dats just what im saying, as a married woman, whether ure tired or not, one thing is certain and its all abt sacrifice, nt just 4 ur husband bt 4 ur children.
Yh i guess , especially when kids are involved
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh i guess , especially when kids are involved
GBAM u will make a good wife.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Dragonking: 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
sonofananimal1:
I KNOW IT IS A BAD IDEAL, BUT JUST LOOK OUR NAIJA WOMEN NOWADAYS,

IF YOU TRY GO GENTLE ON THEM, THAT'S WHEN YOU WILL SEE THE BEASTS IN THEM, IF YOU TRY TALK TO THEM IN A LOVELY WAY, THEM WILL TALK BACK TO YOU IN A DISRESPECTFUL MANNER.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEM WANT
My brother the thing self tire me.....I was with a relative and she was telling me how a member in her church wants to divorce his wife after over 6yrs of marriage. She is trying to counsel them but the way it is going, the marriage will crash.....Many marriages are crashing becos women especially naija women are simply disrespectful and lazy.
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by bamidele029: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
The solution is simple, let him join her in the kitchen and help out. I am sure they both get back from work around the same time meaning they are equally tired. If they do the cooking together it will get done quicker, he can help with the prep and do the dishes after and if they have older kids they can join in. Simply let everyone pitch in, since the woman is pitching in with bills the man must be ready to pitch in with cooking and household chores too.

6 Likes

Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
KINGSAMURAI:
GBAM u will make a good wife.
Lol u see u eh
Re: Husband Complains That His Wife Always Purchase Food Outside For The Family by SirShymexx: 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dragonking:
I tire oooo...dey want guys to be the ones cooking in the house not them anymore...tufiakwa!!!

Lol. There's no point living with a woman that can't cook. Inability to cook means she'll be deficient when it comes to being a mother to the kids as well...and that's unacceptable.

The man's honestly better off living by himself and buying his own food, than having a woman in the house to clog the darn space/fresh-air in there. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Living With My Aunt Who Is A Pastor's Wife Is Hell. Should I Run Away? / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Wife Has Taken My April Fool's Joke All Wrong...please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.