Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 (732 Views)

Merits And Demerits Of An Inbuilt Battery / Demerits Of Tecno L9 Plus / Merits And Demerits Of Rooting Ones Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
I just bought a blackberry z10 and I want experienced users to please updated me on how to best utilise the phone.
Re: What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 by Qu3sT(m): 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
First thing you need to know is that the battery life of the Z10 is the weakest of the bb10 devices so you most likely will need to buy a power bank. Secondly if you are using an outdated of you will need to upgrade it to enjoy the Z10 more.

There is a thread for bb10 devices, you will find lot of answers there but any question you have I can probably answer them for you.
Re: What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2015
Qu3sT:
First thing you need to know is that the battery life of the Z10 is the weakest of the bb10 devices so you most likely will need to buy a power bank. Secondly if you are using an outdated of you will need to upgrade it to enjoy the Z10 more.

There is a thread for bb10 devices, you will find lot of answers there but any question you have I can probably answer them for you.
thank you but do you know how I can get PES on my phone
Re: What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 by Qu3sT(m): 8:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
alexistaiwo:

thank you but do you know how I can get PES on my phone
You can get it three ways
1. You can download the apk file from any android game download sites eg apkfun, androidshare etc
2. You can download it from Google playstore (Google playstore for blackberry by cobalt to download it).
3. Get it from another phone that has it through flash share.
Re: What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Qu3sT:

You can get it three ways
1. You can download the apk file from any android game download sites eg apkfun, androidshare etc
2. You can download it from Google playstore (Google playstore for blackberry by cobalt to download it).
3. Get it from another phone that has it through flash share.
my installed flash share doesn't connect
Re: What Are The Merits And Demerits Of Using A Blackberry Z10 by Qu3sT(m): 8:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
alexistaiwo:

my installed flash share doesn't connect
You can only connect with an android phone but b4 u connect you must be connected to the Android phone's hotshot and the Android phone need to be d one to create the group and then you connect.

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Honor 7 Enhanced Version Running Android Marshmallow Officially Launched / Pipo T3 Tablet Users Help Me / Etisalat Chat Pak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.