Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (38967 Views)

Kenney Rodriguez And His New Girlfriend In Loved Up Photos / Actress, Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez Rocks Camouflage In New Selfie (Photos) / Uche Jombo Rodriguez And Hubby Are Overly Cute In This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by avast007: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
good bless them .....
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Olypeppy(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
kamez:
this babe has confused this poor white man with 'otu ndi abiriba'
you need Jesus
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by dview001(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Useless Ashawo ,hw we sure say na d man get d pikin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by kamez(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Olypeppy:
you need Jesus
I already have him.
I only mentioned a part of the human body and u ve gone all spiritual .
if I had said mouth, nose, hand etc I wouldn't have said a word abi?
anyway otu is just a part of the body too. so its no big deal
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by BreezyRita(f): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2015
DankemzI:
Is she a Baby Mama? tongue
She's a wife undecided
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Baby dedication and they wore black & black as if its mourning ceremony
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Moana(f): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
embarassed husband material toh badt grin
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Dragonking: 11:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
She is one of my favorite female actress after joke Silva. kiss
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by karimhuu: 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
she's good enough for the white guy na
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by milezken(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2015
May God bless dis swit family
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 03, 2015
Demigods:

Guy abeg. Carry ur spirituality go another side. No send people children to their early grave with your demonic things, leave people to serve Jehovah God almighty, u say he is a false God yet since I worship am I have no problems or sickness anymore, so guy keep it spirituality shit to ur self. We majority no wan worship satan
haven't I warned u not to mention me again?
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by jbaby265(f): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2015
it doesn't look like it
Re: Uche Jumbo-Rodriguez And Hubby Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Applaner: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Y are dey wearing black

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun In Wig At Harrysong Concert [PICS] / Cherry Entafield: I Chose To Use My Boobs To Get Needed Attention / 5 Nigerian Weddings That Thrilled Us In 2014...pix Included!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.